Username: Password:

Author Topic: Urby's Multimedia Thread (image heavy!)  (Read 12560 times)

Urby

• View Profile
Re: Urby's Multimedia Thread (image heavy!)
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2011, 02:58:21 am »
hahaha, people's reactions to Yukiho kind of reminds me of the bawww over the whole Azumin fiasco.

Something has been bothering me about UF 7.5...does anyone else feel as if the ending is a little rushed? I might go back and edit some stuff if enough people think so. Otherwise, I'm going to loaf around until I get enough motivation to do 8.5.

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2011, 03:03:51 am »
Well, if I had to be a critic about UF 7.5, the ending conversation probably could have continued a little longer, but that's just me. I don't have a problem with it at all, that's just my critical opinion.

....I don't like being critical, makes me feel like an ass. Dx

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2011, 08:31:47 am »
Don't worry about being ass-like by being critical, it's useful so I value it.

UF 7.5 has been edited. Basically what happened was I changed some of the ending lines a bit and so Azusa and Chihaya's conversation ends on a different note.

I am going to say this right now: there is a fairly important piece of information in the new version though at this point it would probably only serve to cement your beliefs about a certain aspect of the story.

I couldn't decide whether or not to add that particular line or not (you will know it when you see it) at that time, so I originally published this part without it, but it didn't feel right, so here you go.

IN THE MEANTIME I have actually written a couple of parts of Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty. The thing is that Chihaya is barely in them and there are no other iDOLM@STER characters in those two parts, so I'm not sure if I should post 'em. There will be some Makoto and Yukiho in the next part though so maybe it'll be of interest!
so pretty much if you wanna see them say so and I will put them up herpa herp.

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2011, 02:36:34 am »
*re-reads 7.5*

That was dark :( Are you trying to make us want to kill the Producer? (Not that it wasn't good, of course)
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2011, 12:49:31 am »
Ooooo, that was a much better way to end the conversation. It adds more of a dark atmosphere to the end, and it also changes Chihaya's perspective on what is happening, and if not that then atleast she'll have a lot of unansweed questions floating around her head.

I would like to see more of Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty. owo I still have no idea what's happening in it, so I need to know. xD

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2011, 08:39:59 pm »
Okie dokie! rapunemu part 3 and part 4.

Again, there isn't much in terms of iM@S stuff going on in these parts so if you think it is boring then you are welcome to.

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2011, 09:02:55 am »
For those of you who follow Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty, there is another part out: part 5

Yukiho and Makoto appear in this chapter. Be warned that this part is more than twice as long as the last one. It is about 7200 words - set aside an hour or so.

For those of you who are waiting on the next part of Uncertain Future: I haven't forgotten about it, but it's been hard to think about working on it after the Japan quake.

I might start or even finish rapunemu 5 before I get back to UF, but it will happen. This story is far from something I can give up.

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2011, 09:06:05 am »
I wouldn't be surprised if nobody around here cares anymore (four months is ridic, not even "kind of") but:

Thank You for the Memories part 1 (Uncertain Future part 8.5)

I hope everyone understands that this was not easy to work on. Surprisingly enough, I was only able to finish it after going through (still going through) a really rough time myself...

if anyone is still out there reading this, I hope you enjoy. Sorry for the wait.