Username: Password:

Author Topic: Complete save-file for DLC EX-Episode songs?  (Read 4985 times)

sailorsean

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Complete save-file for DLC EX-Episode songs?
« on: June 20, 2019, 04:38:29 am »
Does anyone happen to have a complete save file that has all of the EX-Episodes idol solo songs unlocked?

I recently bought all the DLC EX-Episodes and I was wondering if anyone unlocked them?

The only reason I bought those expansion episode packs was just to play the songs, and after getting back into it after five years made me realize that some of my idols aren’t strong enough to make it past the first episode of their story...thanks!

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Complete save-file for DLC EX-Episode songs?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 09:01:33 pm »
PS3 doesn't allow the transfer of save data. You need to build your idols up to max level. I suggest getting a few songs to GOLD status and getting their memory appeals (the heart counter) to at least 4 (definitely get it to 5 by their last EX Episode).
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
Re: Complete save-file for DLC EX-Episode songs?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 08:49:21 am »
PS3 doesn't allow the transfer of save data. You need to build your idols up to max level. I suggest getting a few songs to GOLD status and getting their memory appeals (the heart counter) to at least 4 (definitely get it to 5 by their last EX Episode).

What hime said
Also be sure to wear costumes and accessories that correspond with your idols burst appeal
What I mean with that is, for example
Takanes burst appeal has mostly vocal notes, so push that vocal stat with costumes
And so on