Username: Password:

Author Topic: Troubles with the wiki  (Read 1197 times)

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Troubles with the wiki
« on: March 14, 2019, 06:07:54 pm »
Hello there and nice to meet you. Since Saturday I started to have some issues with the site. When I uploaded a couple of images, I can't access that image and I got this message instead:
Error 403
We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /wiki/File:MichiruEnjojiR15.jpg on this server.

You do not have permission to access this server. Before trying again, run anti-virus and anti-spyware software and remove any viruses and spyware from your computer.

Your technical support key is: (I decided to supress this one just in case)

You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.

If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact yunacchi at project-imas.com and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

I also got this message sometimes that it doesn't allow me acess to the wiki in general and I have to wait a couple of minutes till I can get acess again (it also happened in my phone and a friend's computer and I never used those to upload images nor make edits). I ran the antivirus a couple of times already and I checked that my IP is not in the honey pot project for spam (which I never did)

Any help is more than welcome. Thanks for reading and have a good day.