Username: Password:

Author Topic: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72  (Read 191608 times)

deadsnake

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Chihaya Kisaragi - 72
« Reply #540 on: June 21, 2013, 08:23:43 pm »
but you can still grasp that you are drawing chihaya so I think it's good enough

Shijou4u

• View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 21, 2013, 11:08:28 pm »
but you can still grasp that you are drawing chihaya so I think it's good enough

Thank you deadsnake. :) Although I prefer to draw by hand.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #542 on: June 30, 2013, 10:46:48 pm »
Funny Chihaya joke http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7200409.html

Also the Chihaya Dollfie Dream Sister is the first Dollfie model to include the SS bust.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 06, 2013, 07:08:21 am »

Here are some pictures I found for Chihaya.  I really like the Maid picture and the picture where she is singing on top of the roof at school.  I wonder if that is what she does after she eats lunch?  Also, I bet she is pretty intelligent as well and makes top grades in her classes.

I also like the last picture where she is shopping with her friends.  She seems to be having a good time.  It's hard to see, but if you look down where her hands are, she is holding a hand bag.  So she probably bought something that she wanted.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 07:08:28 pm by mariokirby »

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 10, 2013, 11:37:23 pm »
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=11398367

Congratulations, P. You chose Chihaya-Master and will producing her for the rest of your life!!! *evil laugh*  :)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36418111

No comments! :)

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 12, 2013, 01:07:43 am »
I would love to see some sort of spinoff of sorts about the idols' daily life when they're not working. I myself would like to see it as some sort of shojo manga spinoff, like I said in "future of iM@S DS". An iM@S shojo spinoff that isn't about Jupiter would be great. That or some sort of 4koma slice of life. The only problem I see is that the idols probably all go to different schools and Azusa doesn't even go to school...

The idols' school life is a topic that hasn't really been touched on much...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 07:48:53 am by ninjamitsuki »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 12, 2013, 08:18:30 am »
I would definitely like to see more of their other life when they are not working such as their school life.  In the current mothership title, Idolmaster 2, I watched every single promotion, publicity, After-Communication scenes, and story-related-aftercommunition scenes, but I don't think any of those scenes really showed Chihaya's school life.  Not sure about the other idols since I never played their routes.

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 13, 2013, 12:19:56 am »
I have a question to those who knows Japanese. The truth is, Chihaya-Master has a character file and I can't understand what is her favorite thing. Could somebody translate it, please?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #548 on: July 13, 2013, 12:58:37 am »
It says 詩の朗読

"The reciting of poetry"

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 13, 2013, 07:34:37 am »
Does anyone knows if we can post a few manga pictures here on this forum?  I' asking because I really like the Chihaya Manga/Nemurihime and I would like to post some nice scenes that I have found in the Chihaya Manga/Nemurihime.  However, are we allowed to do this if we are just posting a few scenes?

Yunabeco

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Chihaya appreciator.
    • View Profile
    • Project-iM@S
« Reply #550 on: July 13, 2013, 10:32:16 am »
There shouldn't be any problems as long as you don't dump the whole thing.

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 13, 2013, 05:19:26 pm »
It says 詩の朗読

"The reciting of poetry"
Thank you!
I expected that there would be something funny, but not so much! :) *imaging Chihaya-Master reciting verses* Though she can do what she wants thanks to her beautiful charming voice! :)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #552 on: July 13, 2013, 07:13:50 pm »
I wonder if Chihaya enjoys reciting it, or others reciting it because it's a bit ambiguous.

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 13, 2013, 08:58:34 pm »
I wonder if Chihaya enjoys reciting it, or others reciting it because it's a bit ambiguous.
I think Chihaya enjoys both and Chihaya-Master enjoys reciting her own poetry about Imber.  :)

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 13, 2013, 09:28:19 pm »
I agree.  Chihaya has such a great voice.  She can do whatever she wants since she is just too good.  In fact, if you look at the stats in Idolmaster 2, I think Chihaya is the only character who has a stat that is maxed out.  Of course that stat is the Vocal stat. 

I bet the other idols are jealous of Chihaya because they are not as good in their vocal stat when compared to Chihaya's. :)  In fact, there's a scene in the Chihaya Manga/Nermurihime where the other idols are praising Chihaya because she is very talented.
I'm afraid to disappoint you but I was talking about Chihaya-Master when I said charming voice. There are two Chihayas actually. Chihaya surely is the best singer inTHE IDOLM@STER, but her voice isn't charming when she speaks and Chihaya-Master's is. ::) It always makes me smile! ::)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:35:52 pm by liza94 »