Username: Password:

Author Topic: iDOLM@STER Mobile I (iOS app)  (Read 26596 times)

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
Re: iDOLM@STER Mobile I (iOS app)
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2012, 11:08:28 am »
I've been able to change idols four times during this period so far, and I'm going to try to load all of them.

Here's the icon to tap to change idols:

Can anyone give a rundown of the other icons of what they do (besides the twitter one of course) along with the status bar of your idol?
These kinds of things I'd like to know for practicality.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2012, 03:44:44 pm »
My reading may be a bit sketchy at best, but let me see if I can break these down, left to right, row by row.

- Offer - No idea what it does, always greyed out
- Can't read kanji, so no idea, but this looks like you would take jobs or something here, I haven't had much time to mess with it
- Information - Updates from Namco, I guess. There's only been one so far.
- Shop - Buy DLC
- Can't read this one either, but it's always greyed out anyway
- Twitter - It's Twitter.
- Ranking - Self-explanatory
- Kanji again, no idea. Doesn't seem like you can use it if you're outside Japan anyway
- Album - Seems to be a collection of photos you take with different idols. I haven't taken any.
- Idol something - Change your idol, only works on the 5th, 6th, and 7th of the month, apparently?
- Camera - Take pictures of your surroundings with your idol in them.
- WEB - Obvious, but launches the iM@S website in Safari
- Help - Questions and answers, useless unless you can read it
- Points - Buy expensive points to buy DLC with
- Not really sure what it says, but it's your account information and program information. Doesn't really do anything.
- Log Out - I never accept this, but I assume you can log out of one account and into another this way.

If anyone wants to fill in the blanks on my terribly vague info, feel free >.> A working knowledge of hiragana and katakana without kanji only gets you so far.

Roba-P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2012, 09:06:38 pm »
My reading may be a bit sketchy at best, but let me see if I can break these down, left to right, row by row.

- Offer - No idea what it does, always greyed out
- Can't read kanji, so no idea, but this looks like you would take jobs or something here, I haven't had much time to mess with it
- Information - Updates from Namco, I guess. There's only been one so far.
- Shop - Buy DLC
- Can't read this one either, but it's always greyed out anyway
- Twitter - It's Twitter.
- Ranking - Self-explanatory
- Kanji again, no idea. Doesn't seem like you can use it if you're outside Japan anyway
- Album - Seems to be a collection of photos you take with different idols. I haven't taken any.
- Idol something - Change your idol, only works on the 5th, 6th, and 7th of the month, apparently?
- Camera - Take pictures of your surroundings with your idol in them.
- WEB - Obvious, but launches the iM@S website in Safari
- Help - Questions and answers, useless unless you can read it
- Points - Buy expensive points to buy DLC with
- Not really sure what it says, but it's your account information and program information. Doesn't really do anything.
- Log Out - I never accept this, but I assume you can log out of one account and into another this way.

If anyone wants to fill in the blanks on my terribly vague info, feel free >.> A working knowledge of hiragana and katakana without kanji only gets you so far.

- Offer: Receiving Jobs for certain location and the player will have a request on the bulletin board (揭示版) for other producer to do the job for you.
- Report: The overall cumulative number of fans, area and location visited, producer's title, etc
- Information
- Shop
- Personal Belongings: DLC and stuff that player bought from different location or receive as a gift for completing jobs
- Twitter
- Ranking
- Bulletin Board: Jobs posted on the board for player's current location
- Album: Short scene where the idol will talk to the player after achieve number of fans
- List of Idols: 765pro
- Camera
- Web
- Help
- Log out

Updates just came out today, only fixed minor crashes and missing data issue

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2012, 12:56:50 am »
- Album: Short scene where the idol will talk to the player after achieve number of fans

Well, well. That sounds quite interesting. Does it have anything at all to do with the camera feature? It uses the same icon as the Camera menu option with that 0/3 thing there.

Roba-P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2012, 02:29:59 am »
Well, well. That sounds quite interesting. Does it have anything at all to do with the camera feature? It uses the same icon as the Camera menu option with that 0/3 thing there.
I guess it will be easier to show this by video

http://youtu.be/ChW_Asl88Hg

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2012, 12:20:53 am »
New announcement.

※このお知らせは、全てのお客様に送信させていただいております。

「アイドルマスターモバイルi」をご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

一部のバンダイナムコIDにおいて、『バンダイナムコID』利用規約第15条12項および『アイドルマスターモバイルi』利用規約第2章に該当する行為が確認されました。

【該当行為】
位置情報を詐称し、不当にゲームを進めた。

「アイドルマスターモバイルi」では、これらの行為を禁止しております。
このため、『バンダイナムコID』規約第16条4項に従い、同アカウントIDに対し、警告といたしまして、ランキング表示からの削除等をさせていただきました。また、今後も引き続き監視・対応を続けてまいります。

該当IDで今後も同様の行為が確認された場合、同利用規約第16条2項および『アイドルマスターモバイルi』の利用規約に従い、本サービスの提供を停止する措置を執る場合がございます。
あらかじめご了承ください。

※このお知らせに書かれた内容の無断掲載、無断複製・転送は禁止といたします。
(株)バンダイナムコゲームス

Google translated version.

※ This announcement, we have been sent to all customers.

We use our "Idol Master Mobile i", Thank you.

NAMCO BANDAI ID in some act that falls under the Chapter 2 Terms of Use "Idol Master Mobile i" Section 12 and Article 15 of the Terms of Use "NAMCO BANDAI ID" has been confirmed.

[Acts applicable;
To spoof the location information, the game proceeded unfairly.

In "The Idol Master Mobile i", prohibits these acts.
For this reason, in accordance with Section 4 of Article 16 of the Covenant "Bandai Namco ID", for the same account ID, and we as a warning, I was allowed to or deleted from the display of ranking. In addition, we will continue to monitor and support will continue.

If similar acts have been confirmed in the future the appropriate ID, in accordance with the terms of the "Idol Master Mobile i" and Section 2 Article 16 of the same Terms and Conditions, it may take measures to stop providing this service.
Please acknowledge it beforehand.

※ will be posted without notice of the contents written in this announcement, duplication or transmission without permission is prohibited.
Namco Bandai Co., Ltd.

Not sure if that affects people outside Japan or not since we can't really cheat the system.

Also, my Makoto is depressed now. I should probably actually do something instead of just opening the program and poking her.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2012, 12:40:11 am »
Sounds like you guys are in trouble.

Roba-P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2012, 12:48:47 am »
New announcement.

Google translated version.

Not sure if that affects people outside Japan or not since we can't really cheat the system.

Also, my Makoto is depressed now. I should probably actually do something instead of just opening the program and poking her.

This affects everyone.
I already saw few accounts were deleted from the top weekly ranking.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2012, 01:01:54 am »
Were people outside Japan even able to show up on the ranking? I still have yet to figure out what you can and can't do without an actual presence in Japan. I would have thought most of that was blocked.

Roba-P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2012, 01:10:14 am »
Were people outside Japan even able to show up on the ranking? I still have yet to figure out what you can and can't do without an actual presence in Japan. I would have thought most of that was blocked.
Basically it has come to their attention that many users using fakelocation to gain fans.
The person who got deleted had over Twenty Million fans and visited 500 locations within a week...

As long as you don't use the fakelocation, your account will be fine.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2012, 01:57:08 am »
So I guess if your location doesn't change, they don't care/won't notice.

Roba-P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2012, 02:18:04 am »
So I guess if your location doesn't change, they don't care/won't notice.
Well I assume that you can still use fakelocation, as long as the traveling distance and duration make senses.

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2012, 05:33:40 pm »
Just a reminder to all that we're currently in the passing period where we're allowed to change idols for today and tomorrow.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2012, 02:26:25 am »
When you change idols, do you lose your stats from your former idol?
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2012, 03:09:45 am »
No idea at all, to be honest.