Username: Password:

Author Topic: iDOLM@STER Mobile I (iOS app)  (Read 26625 times)

chikorita157

• わたし、気になります!
    • View Profile
    • Chikorita157's Anime Blog
Re: iDOLM@STER Mobile I (iOS app)
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2012, 05:08:46 am »
I haven't proven it yet, but I think the device only works on A5 devices (iPhone 4 or better, iPod Touch 4th gen or better, and iPad 2 or better).  You're welcome to try and report results back to me though.  That would help me out.

If I don't recall, the iPad 2, the "New" iPad and the 4s are the only devices that use the Apple A5. The 4 and the 4th gen touch still use the A4, which uses the same processor as the 3GS, but a slightly faster clock speed.

Even so, I'll try it out to see if it works during the weekend. Not willing to risk my 4S since there is no tethered jailbreak yet and don't want to mess with apple ids on my daily use device.

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2012, 06:15:40 am »
Oh my mind is being stupid you're right.  It's worth a try on the 3GS, not sure how well it's gonna work but it's still worth a try.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2012, 07:08:21 am »
So I'd like a little clarification on a few things if someone could answer:

As far as the location thing goes, is it possible to spoof once to start an account and then you never have to worry about it again? Or does it check for a valid location every time you start it up?

There's no charge for any service here is there? Just start it up and do stuff with your idol-of-the-month/forever?

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2012, 11:26:21 am »
You can still play it with iPod Touch or iPad.

I just got my iPod Touch today, everything works perfectly!

Except i dont own an i*insert something here* at all. the only mobile thing i have is an old flip cell.

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2012, 01:49:32 pm »
So I'd like a little clarification on a few things if someone could answer:

As far as the location thing goes, is it possible to spoof once to start an account and then you never have to worry about it again? Or does it check for a valid location every time you start it up?

There's no charge for any service here is there? Just start it up and do stuff with your idol-of-the-month/forever?

The location check is only done once when you log into your account for the first time and you will be done with it (unless you want to play the location game) after that.

I can help you out with activating your account if you don't wanna mess with a spoofer.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2012, 03:59:32 pm »
I can help you out with activating your account if you don't wanna mess with a spoofer.

Yeah, I saw you mention that a few pages back. Awful nice of ya. I'll take you up on that once I get my account registered. Thanks.

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2012, 10:32:31 pm »
It makes me wonder, does this work on a iPhone 3GS? I have one lying around since I got a 4S, but I don't want to jailbreak my newer phone since I rely on it... If so, I'll probably try it out one of these days.
Im running a non-jailbroken iPhone 3GS and it works for me. Go ahead. Infact,get multiple accounts if you have multiple devices. More idols in a month! :p

KAWAII SENTAI LOLIRANGER.

Roba-P

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2012, 11:53:05 pm »
If I don't recall, the iPad 2, the "New" iPad and the 4s are the only devices that use the Apple A5. The 4 and the 4th gen touch still use the A4, which uses the same processor as the 3GS, but a slightly faster clock speed.

Even so, I'll try it out to see if it works during the weekend. Not willing to risk my 4S since there is no tethered jailbreak yet and don't want to mess with apple ids on my daily use device.
Oh my mind is being stupid you're right.  It's worth a try on the 3GS, not sure how well it's gonna work but it's still worth a try.

3GS works perfectly!

I just helped someone from another board to verified his account.

chikorita157

• わたし、気になります!
    • View Profile
    • Chikorita157's Anime Blog
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2012, 01:31:37 am »
3GS works perfectly!

I just helped someone from another board to verified his account.
Thats good news... I'll jailbreak my phone I'm not using this weekend.

Done some haxx0rs and I faked my location
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 04:55:15 am by chikorita157 »

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2012, 09:53:41 pm »
We're passing through the period where we are allowed to change our idols out.  Just a little reminder just in case, haha.

redhairedking

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2012, 10:13:12 pm »
Just got my app up and running thanks to SakuraMaxX. All Haruka, all the time.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2012, 03:08:32 am »
We're passing through the period where we are allowed to change our idols out.  Just a little reminder just in case, haha.

Regarding that, is there a limit to how many times you can change across those three days? And how do you do it? I fumbled through the menu last night but I don't remember seeing it. Probably won't bother with it this month, but figured I'd ask just in case.

redhairedking

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2012, 04:31:45 am »
The option is in the bottom left-ish area of the screen with all of the icons. I don't remember exactly which icon it is and I am too lazy to get my device and check.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2012, 06:36:03 am »
I've been able to change idols four times during this period so far, and I'm going to try to load all of them.

Here's the icon to tap to change idols:

Choose the idol you want to change to, then tap the big button at the bottom of the screen.  Tap this button next:

Then keep pressing OK until the download starts.

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2012, 06:42:12 am »
Here's the icon to tap to change idols:

...The one that says "Idol" something or other on it. Go figure. Stupid question, I guess.