Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
This review is the best.
General chatter / Re: Ever have a dream about iDOLM@STER?
« Last post by mariokirby on June 16, 2018, 05:58:44 am »
It’s been awhile, but I had another small dream.

I was at an amusement park, and I was walking really fast.  I wasn’t there to have fun. I was searching for something, but I wasn’t sure exactly what.  I remember walking past people, stands, rides, etc.  I could hear the voices and the sounds.

While I was walking I saw Chihaya, Miki, and Haruka walking together enjoying themselves.  They were all wearing their Stella Stage casual outfits.  They didn’t see me.  I was like oh, I didn’t know they’re here too.

I walked in the other direction to avoid them since I was busy with my searching.  After some time, as I was still walking, Chihaya spotted me.  Miki and Haruka went to go somewhere else for a bit so they weren’t with her at that moment. Chihaya walked up and stood in front of me.  She looked very happy, and she was blushing.  She was smiling and said something like, I didn’t expect to meet you here.

And, that’s where it ended.  It was short but was pleasant.  I didn’t enough hours of sleep and had a rough day before, but that dream was enough to pull me through the day.
Interesting for the source of information for the incoming members.
Other iM@S games / Re: Brazilian Idol in Side M
« Last post by Katharina on June 14, 2018, 11:11:25 am »
It has a detailed well-suited for people who do not read and understand it.
Let's open this can of worms again shall we?

Personally, I would like to see how the Idolmaster idols as a group tackle the Japanese-language hits of famous Korean-pop artists in 'recent years' - it'd be interesting to see how they would fare in performing both as a group and as individual singers on the same song (some of the girls resorting to rapping if need be). Not only that, it would also be interesting to see their modest attempt at dancing like Kpop idols if they ever take that route.

Here's the primary list of songs that I think would sound interesting if covered by them (a 'Idolmaster covers KPop' album) - sorry for the length:

Of course I may be all about them K-Pop tracks but I understand you guys might have different ideas especially with regards to other J-pop acts and anime/j-drama OPs, EDs and OSTs so I wouldn't mind hearing what you guys think.
THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL / Re: Faster Memory Accumulation?
« Last post by CV Magpantay on June 01, 2018, 06:47:08 am »
Well, Promo's does seem to increase memories more for a single idol as it targets one one idol while the audition and fest lower as it splits it to 3 idols while lives can increase 3-5 idols memories at once with all star lives all 13 idols memories and rank up fest 9 idols if you do all 3 rounds. Anyway, if you or any are interested. I Created a OFA playlist recently and will leave a link on the playlist below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLhmGhupFOA&list=PL-_EX_vMMS5p-w84CqsBkoWB1hgfXDWTi
THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL / Re: Faster Memory Accumulation?
« Last post by mariokirby on June 01, 2018, 06:39:24 am »
It's been a long time since I played the game.  But, I felt doing promotions gave a little more increase in memory (maybe because it's just 1 idol) than performances (audition, live, festival).  I don't know if the ranking of the performances matters.
THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL / Faster Memory Accumulation?
« Last post by CV Magpantay on May 29, 2018, 04:13:33 pm »
Which one gives you more memory exps? Promos or Performances (does the rank of the performance matter)? I tried before and got Haruka to max 5 memories after 11 paid rank a promos while doing 3-5 performances takes longer than that and i still have not gotten her to 5 memories even after using a whole season for performance. Does the performance (audition, live or fest) rank affect how much memory you get as during that season before i tried to aim for low level? (low rank performances for low exps and quintet performances when it is available.) Anyone that can help me with this, I'd be very much thankful!
I don't think that will be usefull but in case of, actually on the Japanese PS Store , digital version of Stella Stage is at -40 %.
(but not the Dlc unfortunally ^^)
Also 50% off on Amazon JP for anyone that one physical copy
THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage / Re: THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage Gameplay Thread
« Last post by AnhP on May 27, 2018, 11:37:51 am »
I don't think that will be usefull but in case of, actually on the Japanese PS Store , digital version of Stella Stage is at -40 %.
(but not the Dlc unfortunally ^^)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10