Username: Password:

Author Topic: Marx's Drawing Archives (WARNING: Will be image-loaded)  (Read 19429 times)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Marx's Drawing Archives (WARNING: Will be image-loaded)
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2014, 08:53:20 pm »
It's the end of the week, so I finally managed to get some R&R from job training. Originally, I was gonna post here my Pokeart but I think this is more appropriate.

The other moment you've all been waiting for! Marx's drawing style from eight years ago! :D

I was gonna show some superhero designs, but skill-wise, this is worse. D: I made this at a time when I was watching Kamen Rider Kabuto (hence the pose and miscellaneous sketches at the side).

That's amazing.
Compared to me, you're still WAY better! I can definitely see how far you've come, though. Congratulations for improvement and stuff, though I don't see anything jarringly terrible in your old art. I think I just love your style too much. :P

Kyaaaa. Thanks. I can't just simply take compliments. I dunno why. lol XD

I can't take compliments either, so I get it. Always feels like I don't deserve it. :P
But I assure you, you do. *nod nod*

I'll be working on that. I'll tell you when I'm done.

Great! And in exchange, as soon as I finish this one I'm working on with the Leo and Aoki, I'll send that over. :P
...If you want.

Thanks! I dunno, I guess I really want to put my soul into my art because technically they're my children. A bit of perfectionism also helps there. I can't explain it well, to be honest.

I totally get that. My drawings are my babies. XD
That makes sense to me, yeah. Still, no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get the detail as well as you. So fabulous job on that.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2014, 11:32:51 am »
Okay, so a lot of things happened in real life that caused me to not appear for a while (most I could do was just Facebook and Twitter). But anyway, I did try to catch up on the two Cinderella Girls I've missed!

Syoko Hoshi

Kaede Takagaki

Commentary is on the dA page. I don't feel like CnP'ing now. D:

EDIT: Missed Chieri as well. Crap, I'm not paying as much attention now... D:

That's amazing.
Compared to me, you're still WAY better! I can definitely see how far you've come, though. Congratulations for improvement and stuff, though I don't see anything jarringly terrible in your old art. I think I just love your style too much. :P

I dunno. My only critics of that time said it wasn't that good. But I guess it's only because only them are commenting on me did I instill my 'deprecation'. Thank you very much. ^^ I learned my style from the dark side of the force. Wanna join? XD
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:37:41 am by RoninatorMarx »

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2014, 01:07:10 am »
Your art is still great. Even if I don't play CG. :P

I dunno. My only critics of that time said it wasn't that good. But I guess it's only because only them are commenting on me did I instill my 'deprecation'. Thank you very much. ^^ I learned my style from the dark side of the force. Wanna join? XD

I get you.
I still personally think that even back then, you were a heck of a lot better than I was, but I can see why having everyone tell you otherwise would give you an art complex. :P My little sister's an art goddess, so comparing myself to her I feel really...inadequate, you could say.
Still, you're doing great so keep up the good work!
Pssh, I STARTED the dark side. >:U

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2014, 03:49:35 pm »
Still busy, still working hard. But not forgetting my duties as an artist, so I'm posting what I can catch up with on the birthday pics:

Clover Fairy Chieri:

As someone who favors having four-leaf clovers, I thought Chieri being in a fairy costume based out of that would be a nice fit. I debated on whether to give her wings here, but I decided that she looks good without.

Also, this is the first time I tried doing a pantyshot. So if that sucks, I'm sorry. First-timers usually never get it right. XO

Glamorous Ricchan:

I thought I'd do something simpler this time around. I have here a one-piece dress with slits on the leg areas. Originally, it was supposed to be a one-piece with a skirt, but the affliction of perversion struck me (and it looks better in my opinion).

And something different; Like the Uzuki drawing pic from way back, I did this one for an art contest of the same franchise:

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2014, 08:13:56 pm »
I just love your style, you and Arturo, everything you do I'm like

*squee~*

I don't know XD I just love it. That Clover Fairy Chieri is absolutely adorable, and Glamorous Ricchan is so fancy and pretty.

Still impressed by your clothes-drawing.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2014, 02:16:59 am »
Well, I got nothing right now, but I'll be posting some Pokemon art I did a while back~ ^^

I just love your style, you and Arturo, everything you do I'm like

*squee~*

I don't know XD I just love it. That Clover Fairy Chieri is absolutely adorable, and Glamorous Ricchan is so fancy and pretty.

Still impressed by your clothes-drawing.

Eheheh... Thanks. I'm glad you like it. I feel I've yet to reach the limit of my current ability, but I'll work hard! ^^

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2014, 05:04:01 pm »
I tried drawing Pokemon a while back.

I failed miserably.

You, on the other hand...it's like...it's like they're perfect. So perfect I almost used the wrong "they're" there.

Eheheh... Thanks. I'm glad you like it. I feel I've yet to reach the limit of my current ability, but I'll work hard! ^^

You're welcome. >:U

FIGHT-O~
NEVER GIVE UP
NEVER GIVE IN
AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH~

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!