Username: Password:

Author Topic: Why do love your idol?  (Read 24185 times)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: Why do love your idol?
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2012, 05:44:20 am »
I as well, please reveal this darkness in an upcoming video~
Consider me intrigued. Now I want to meet your darker-self XD

Consider it done with my new cosplay ambition. I've already chosen the scene of my shoot.

iM@SxVocaloid

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2013, 03:12:06 pm »
Well, let's see...
I like Ami, Mami and Yayoi because they are all energetic and cheerfull and lolis. But diference is that the twins and Yayoi are energetic in a completely different ways. Ami and Mami use most of their energy for pranks, mischief and playing, while Yayoi uses her energy to take care for her younger siblings.
But yet all three of them are very funny and seem to get together wery well. Those three lolis have a special place in my heart and will always be my dear waifus.
Vocaloid and IDOLM@STER, I adore them both. Prepare yourselves fleshling singers, digital divas are taking over the world.

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2014, 04:38:56 pm »
And if Chihaya went insane, it would sound like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOFkctKYQWQ

Chihaya-sama?! :o
Now I understand, why Chihaya-Master is on the second place for me! 8)

What SERN did with Kurisu?!?!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 04:44:14 pm by liza94 »

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2014, 01:25:46 am »
Whoa, this exists!

Must make post.

My reasons for loving Kotori!
Kotori's somewhere around my third favorite character. Even though she isn't an idol anymore, she's so supportive of all the girls, and her random delusions are just hilarious. Also, she has one of the most gorgeous voices in iM@S. <3 I love you Piyo-chan~! ;D

My reasons for loving Miki!
Miki's just so...funny. It's like everything she says is either "HONEY NANO~" or "ONIGIRI NANO~" and she's just...cute. Plus, I can totally relate to her since I'm a lazy bum. :P I can be like Awakened Miki sometimes too, when I really feel like working hard. :D

My reasons for loving Makoto!
Everything.
...but seriously, she's so CUTE! Honestly, in my personal opinion, Makoto is the cutest of all the idols. Just because she tries so hard, and you can't help but cheer for her.
I can TOTALLY relate to her too. Especially when I was young, I was SUCH a tomboy (I've become more "indifferent" than "boyish", but I still don't mind getting dirty and like playing the woods and playing video games and shounen anime and...yeah), so I can connect with her in that sense too. I was even bullied as a child like her~. And trapped in an elevator. BONUS POINTS!!
And her voice.
HER VOICE
DAT GIGGLE.
She just has these moments in her singing and these songs she does and she just...she's so good at really getting into the emotion of the song, like she doesn't even care who's listening, she just wants to sing like the song is written. It's so beautiful. Makoto has my favorite voice.
Also I've always had a thing for women with deep, thick voices. Hence why I love Amy Lee as far as American singers go.
So~, to sum it up, Makoto is my babbu. I just love everything about her.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2014, 01:42:40 am »
Ho boy. Info dump.

Eri Mizutani:
Where do I begin? I guess these have to do with a few factors: her looks and her hobbies. Eri is a cutie, I am not pulling any strings on this. Especially when I see her happy. There's also her hobbies of surfing on the internet and playing video games. Hey, anybody who quotes Terry Bogard is a-ok in my book! XD! The only thing that upsets me about Eri is her lack of appearances. She only appears as DLC and it always gets on my nerves! Make Dearly Stars 2 on 3DS already! 3X!

Ritsuko Akizuki:
I dunno, I always seem mostly interested in brainy girls with big chests and glasses. XP. I also find Ritsuko's character concept to be pretty neat, a girl who was only forced into being an idol because there was nobody left and is somewhat regretting it. That alone can just bring in many an interesting moment. There's also the fact that, depending on the continuity, her hair either resembles the Wendy's mascot or Sarah Palin.

Ami and Mami Futami:
FUN INCARNATE! I love these little hooligans! They're just too much fun and it's always nice to have great comic relief once in a while. Every time I see these two, I know I'm in for some good laughs.

Chihaya Kisaragi:
Dat Voice. Just.... dat voice. Asami Imai is really starting to be my favorite seiyuu.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2014, 02:32:15 am »
I like Ganaha Hibiki because she is very confident yet very funny. :) And she has a cat! ;) (a character who loves (and has) a cat always gets bonus points from me! ;) ) And she has a good voice for both funny and serious songs, I can't remember a song she messed up in! 8)

I like the Futami twins because they are very funny and call others by the funny nicknames they made up! :) They can sing any song in their unique style, only one song I don't like in their version is "Here we go!!". I started to watch Anim@s because Asami Shimoda was my most favourite singer back then!

And I just love Chihaya-sama because she has all nesessary qualities for being the best idol! 8)
1. She is always cool, serious and ready for hard work.
2. She has the best voice I have ever heard! Her songs are always perfect! 8) Every time I listen to her songs I think: "It's like a goddess singing!"! ::)  I forgot about Chihaya-Master completely when I heard "Nemurihime"! :o
3. She is beautiful (especially in the games).

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2015, 02:47:56 pm »
It was interesting to see why the older members loved their favorite idols. I didn't realize voice was valued so much. I've listened to all the idols a lot so I enjoy listening to all of them. Personality is important to me too. Rambling about Chihaya incoming.
---

While many people and official materials refer to Chihaya as stoic, I think that refers more to her idol side. Personal wise I'd say her being awkwardly cute is a trait a lot of people like.

Chihaya is considered the hardest to deal with, or used to be before tension was removed, but I found it harder to please Iori personally. Maybe it depends on the person and how well they know that idol.
I've seen a lot of misunderstandings about Chihaya, a lot coming from the anime, even in this forum. I'd be glad to respond to any questions you have about this.

OFA mentions how Chihaya as an idol and Chihaya as a person are pretty different, and thinking upon it I think that's true. We're mostly shown the idols personally so it's easy to forget that the in universe fans don't see the idols like we do.

As for Chihaya's voice I always liked the power in it and how she sings long notes. In OFA I'm not sure if it's by chance or related to the plot, but I felt that her singing has improved. For example her version of 99 Nights combining softness and power, while her Visionary being pretty cute. Before OFA I had assumed that her Eden would be my favorite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6M3t1rHeJI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqRwKlTpOo

Chihaya comes off as mature for her age, at times I used to forget that Haruka was older than her. However she does have an immature side to her (although it seems like this isn't shown as much in later works). For example when Chihaya says that she's enjoying her life as an idol and student Producer suddenly responds that he'll leave her and she responds like this. http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ra4dpvl7hrnk74k/

I think Chihaya's story is pretty relate able to those who have dealt with divorce or loss of a loved one. While it is obligatory to mention it as Namco is appealing to newcomers as well, it's actually been mentioned less as time goes on (her main OFA route reduced it down to one sentence even).
Even if you don't relate to her story, Chihaya tends to ponder and over think things even when she's grown as an idol, and I think that's another relate able quality she has.

Interesting to note is that her VA Mingosu originally didn't like Chihaya that much when she auditioned for idolmaster. She was shown a black and white image of Chihaya in plaid and sandals like this.

She thought "Who would want to pick someone like this? Wouldn't someone cuter or girlier be better?". Originally Chihaya was going to be a loner, but it was Mingosu who suggested that Chihaya's main trait be "likes singing" before they fleshed her out. Something to note is that not only Ohayou Asagohan, but pretty much all of original arcade recordings were sung differently on purpose. Mingosu would sing songs like Watashi wa idol cutely, and would be told "You need to sing it more coldly, Chihaya hasn't opened up her heart yet" or along those lines. Of course eventually Mingosu warmed up to Chihaya and now they're really close.
Interview Source: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201011/19035791.html

I think another reason why Chihaya seems like such a love or hate character is due to how she changes throughout her routes. Even the original arcade players didn't like Chihaya that much on lower ranks, it was people that got her to C Rank or above that were encouraging others to do the same. Unlike now people couldn't just look up videos of the commus online either. In a sense Saihyou is similar in that it starts out gloomy but turns into a positive song.

For example
iM@S 1 E Rank: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6LjE-R_3UE
iM@S 1 AB Rank: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7xfRO9q004

OFA Evening Commu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQNl3Zzb53g
OFA Morning Commu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-_h15FQZjs

I enjoy how passionate she is about music. I think her final imas 2 text was adorable in how it combined her indirectness with her knowledge about music.

I've always kind of viewed Miki and Chihaya as opposites, and that's why I think them being rivals was interesting.
Miki - Talented but lazy (not including Awakened Miki), quick to quit when things don't go her way, very open about her feelings, has lots of friends, her parents are together and her sister is alive, outgoing, big breasts, etc.
Chihaya - Talented but dedicated, only quits when it's the last option, very indirect about her feelings, has no friends outside of 765Pro, her parents are divorced and her brother is dead, introverted, small breasts, etc.

I think Chihaya and Haruka being designed together helped them get along so well. They both have their positives and negatives with each other. For example they can fight over things like Chihaya being too closed off or self centered, while Chihaya gets upset when Haruka says she wants to be more like Chihaya. Haruka admires Chihaya's singing voice and knows how she acts well, while Chihaya admires Haruka's positiveness and enjoyment of things. They both enjoy music but in different ways. Haruka helps get Chihaya into some of her hobbies like baking, while Chihaya helps Haruka become more informed about music by helping her with singing or giving her recommendations.

One of my favorite stories is Eternal Prism 3 as it pits Miki and Chihaya against each other as love rivals and unlike SP has an interesting ending. http://www.mediafire.com/listen/5ctiumy12hoo0hl/
It also explored things like Chihaya being afraid to love Producer due to having lost someone she loved in the past.
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/zm4oggebbr49rf2/

Speaking of Chihaya being indirect, something to note is that if you ask her about something romantic directly she'll get flustered or mad, but if you ask indirectly she'll start mentioning it on her own. Another hint is that Chihaya doesn't like excuses or jokes when she's being serious about something, it's best to be honest with her rather than trying to soften the blow.

A trend I noticed in the serious drama CDs involving Chihaya is that her onemindedness and quietness would get others like Haruka and Miki angry at her for being so selfish and unfeeling.
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/sgho8cazl651eoa/
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/tvj3fbs61bb3wch/
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/cz73fuozwabcd37/

By the way Chihaya losing her voice was done in New Stage 03 years before imas 2 or the 2011 anime released. http://www.mediafire.com/listen/q1c94f4bozfh5wq/

Sorry if this came off as completely unsorted, I was adding things as I thought of them. All the mediafire links are audio clips of the things I mentioned.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 10:21:06 pm by Okayu »

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2015, 06:39:57 pm »
>all this in-depth Chihaya love

MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2015, 06:41:48 pm »
Love is an apt word choice. It must also be so nice to know Japanese, Okayu; I'd delve into such specifics as much as you would.

Chihaya's voice and quirks aside, the one real reason I admire her is my empathy; her tragic history and subsequent upbringing prior to becoming an idol are scarily similar to mine. I had lost my young sister as a child -- her name's Danielle -- and my parents tore themselves apart to divorce whilst I was caught in the center of it. There was very little light to turn to.

Time and again I'd see people brush this off as tropey, but trust me, these circumstances are very real. It's not something I'd wish upon even my worst enemy. Years afterwards I mainly kept to myself, hardly investing my passions and wishing I had traded places with my beloved sister -- she deserved so much more.

Nevertheless, that came to change when friends and family turned around my sour outlook and made me the amicable, yearning individual I am today. Moreover, my family has come to a good standing, very close to the best it has been since the golden days. Nothing, if very little, of the initial ire exists anymore.

Stemming from everything here, Chihaya gives me peace in that her tales often deal with overcoming these woes -- and to bloom afterwards into this grandiose figure, that all who could only be content with is to simply smile for a grander future. Danielle wouldn't have me differently.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2015, 07:39:33 pm »
@Okayu

Thanks, for the details.  I also kind of noticed it myself about Chihaya as I played through Idolm@ster 2 and One for All and watched the anime/movie/OVA while listening to the drama CDs (at least the ones pertaining to 2nd vision Idolm@ster).  I didn't get into the Idolm@ster franchise until the upcoming of 2nd vision way back in early 2011.  It seems like 2nd vision improved on a lot of things especially the idols themselves like Chihaya.

Still, I don't know Japanese, but I'm grateful for you to be able to share your observations/translations with those who are less literate like me.

@DeviantProtagonist

Wow.  That was a pretty intense struggle what you went through.  Also, a very profound observation about yourself.  It's easy to forget that on the internet that there's a story behind every person who posts on forums.  Coincidentally, you shared a very similar experience as Chihaya.

Now, I get what you mean by this in your post in the other topic.

1. Chihaya -- for being the sublime songstress whose history hits so close to home.

For me, Chihaya is not just my most favorite idol, but also my most favorite videogame/anime female character (AKA waifu).  I have reasons, but I don't know which topic to post it in. (more like being too lazy to post).

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 08:25:54 pm by mariokirby »

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2015, 08:34:24 pm »
@Okayu

Thanks, for the details.  I also kind of noticed it myself about Chihaya as I played through Idolm@ster 2 and One for All and watched the anime/movie/OVA while listening to the drama CDs (at least the ones pertaining to 2nd vision Idolm@ster).  I didn't get into the Idolm@ster franchise until the upcoming of 2nd vision way back in early 2011.  It seems like 2nd vision improved on a lot of things especially the idols themselves like Chihaya.
What do you mean by improvement there? Also you should check out the other drama CDs too, they're pretty interesting. They had a good mix of over the top comedy and drama. The talk tracks and bonus tracks in the CDs also have some pretty interesting scenarios like the birth of MakoMakorin~ http://www.mediafire.com/listen/v8om1y69wla46px/

For me, Chihaya is not just my most favorite idol, but also my most favorite videogame/anime female character (AKA waifu).  I have reasons, but I don't know which topic to post it in. (more like being too lazy to post).
I'm curious. I'd post more about how I feel towards Chihaya as well, but I think I've already went in detail enough for you to get the idea.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2015, 10:02:54 pm »
What do you mean by improvement there?

Idolm@ster 1 and the PSP games seem like pretty good games based on some gameplay videos.

I guess what I meant was that stuff like music, dance choreography, character models/artwork, etc seemed really good in Idolm@ster 2 and onward.  But, that's because of next generation console.

As for Chihaya, I could be mistaken, but I don't think she had a little brother or divorced parents in 1st Vision (although 1st vision seemed to sort of imply something like that I think for the future games).

But, listening to those drama CDs you just posted really does bring out her character, maybe even more so than the recent drama CDs.

Also you should check out the other drama CDs too, they're pretty interesting. They had a good mix of over the top comedy and drama.

Okay, I'll admit I did skim through the other Drama CDs in the past.  Some were pretty funny like the one where Azusa was holding back an angry Makoto when Chihaya said something. 

You're right.  The past drama CDs were pretty interesting and seemed to show more of Chihaya's character.  I guess not playing the past Idolm@ster games made me feel guilty for some reason in that I might not fully understand some scenes since I never played the previous games.

But, I'll try to give it another shot.  You mentioned Eternal Prism 03 and New Stage 03.  Are there any others you would recommend? (at least pertaining to Chihaya)

I'm curious. I'd post more about how I feel towards Chihaya as well, but I think I've already went in detail enough for you to get the idea.

Actually, please post some more.  I don't care how redundant it might seem.  I'm sure other posters would like it as well.  I'll try to get off my lazy bottom to work on my reasons though probably not as detailed as you all.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 12:41:02 am by mariokirby »

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2015, 11:16:17 pm »
As for Chihaya, I could be mistaken, but I don't think she had a little brother or divorced parents in 1st Vision (although 1st vision seemed to sort of imply something like that I think for the future games).
Her brother and parents both existed in 1st Vision although they were unnamed and unseen until the anime (I feel bad her father is still nameless and unseen even if he seemed to be the more aggressive of the two). Her parents were the main focus of her plot (they didn't have outright story commus back then, instead it was told through "that day's scenery" commus for Chihaya), they divorce around mid game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHlpA1_HpoA
By the way they've been using the same grave art for ten years, it's just in HD now.

You're right.  The past drama CDs were pretty interesting and seemed to show more of Chihaya's character.  I guess not playing the past Idolm@ster games made me feel guilty for some reason in that I might not fully understand some scenes since I never played the previous games.

But, I'll try to give it another shot.  You mentioned Eternal Prism 03 and New Stage 03.  Are there any others you would recommend? (at least pertaining to Chihaya)
The drama CDs are pretty much their own continuity like pretty much everything imas does. They do that so people can pick up the series up at any point. Those are the two major ones. There's also scene 02 where she works with Yayoi. (Unlike what Mingosu would like you to believe they're not that close there however. But in another talk track there was a "Takatsuki-san kawaii" moment, I'll go find it. Ah right it's on THE iDOLM@STER BEST ALBUM MASTER OF MASTER. http://www.mediafire.com/listen/6u6yiczdc1i4sd1/) The scene with Chihaya meeting Kasumi in this made me think "You know I wonder what it would have been like if Chihaya went over Yayoi's house in the anime too", it's pretty cute. I love the soundtrack they used for these, it's a shame they never released it separately.
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/kac76xidzk57q66/

Oh of course her birthday CD gratitude is a must listen too. Don't forget the secret track on the last track.
Oh right her reactions with Iori in the Famison 8bit album are funny too. There's a pun with "elegant" and "elephant".

One time I was listening to one of the "ofuro de ufufu" tracks and was expecting the usual lighthearted Azusa and Chihaya stuff and instead got something pretty emotional. http://www.mediafire.com/listen/lf47x4vsfyvv71s/

I liked how the drama CDs used Chihaya for comedy.
In this one they replace her passion for music for sushi with her rambling so much about fish the customers wonder if they'll ever get to eat. (Reminds me of a commu where Chihaya complains about how much the beauty salon woman would talk to her and Producer responds that she's the same way with music)
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/gbzuo1sr4exokae/
Also not one, but two drama CDs with the idols as maids. In the scene one Chihaya is changed to super moe with a magic headband (It's also where Yukiho-sama comes from),
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/98wuuxgopaop166/
in the nemurihime manga one Chihaya tries acting like a maid but fails to comedic effect, the music is a nice touch too.
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/8lda2af7ezsleu7/

Actually, please post some more.  I don't care how redundant it might seem.  I'm sure other posters would like it as well.  I'll try to get off my lazy bottom to work on my reasons though probably not as detailed as you all.
Well if you insist. Although it's probably pretty obvious I'm in love with Chihaya.

I like when Chihaya mentions her favorite artists and what she enjoys about music. She also uses metaphors a lot, more so when she's narrating, I like those too.

Chihaya doing impressions is cute.
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/s92tlbe5pl7mbgt/

I found it amusing how in SP she couldn't keep up the act due to personal reasons.
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/fkxjv89n8a50qba/
P: "Here I got you tea instead" Chihaya: "Ah that's fine too, thanks." P: "You're supposed to get mad that I got you the wrong thing!" Chihaya: "I can't get mad at you when you did me a favor."

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/vts6imwi3qa2qvm/
P: "Wow so you text your friends a lot? I didn't know that." Chihaya: "Actually, that was a lie. I only text to you Producer."

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/97myyh4wqpgzoaf/
P: "You're doing great, keep it up!" Chihaya: "I can't cry in front of the mic like this." (although she does uses Yukiho's catchphrase a few times in other situations)

Ah speaking of the twins in OFA she sends a text filled with emotes. It goes like "It's Chihaya. Producer, I saw that Ami and Mami's texts had a lot of emoji in them so I learned how to use them too. I'm not used to them so I'm sorry if I'm using them weird. P.S. Ami and Mami texted me that I'm using emotes instead of emoji. I think that either way they're hard to read though..."
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 02:28:37 am by Okayu »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2015, 12:38:54 am »
Her brother and parents both existed in 1st Vision although they were unnamed and unseen until the anime (I feel bad her father is still nameless and unseen even if he seemed to be the more aggressive of the two). Her parents were the main focus of her plot (they didn't have outright story commus back then, instead it was told through "that day's scenery" commus for Chihaya), they divorce around mid game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHlpA1_HpoA

Oh my god.  I didn't know that.  I really apologize for the misunderstanding (and me being very stupid).  I thought her profile from Idolm@ster 1 didn't directly include her brother, so I assumed that her story was different.  I guess Namco did that on purpose, so that it would be a surprise for those that played the game.

I feel so bad for neglecting 1st vision stuff.  I didn't realize there was so much story.  Had I known sooner, I would have listened to all the drama cds.  No worries.  I'll redeem myself by listening to the past drama tracks when I get the chance.

The drama CDs

Yeah, I definitely listened to Nemurihime drama.   That was pretty good.  After listening to your samples, it seems there is lot of story/interactions in the earlier drama CDs.  And, they seem more interesting than the most recent dramas.  Why did I not realize this sooner!?  *goes to folder to find omitted drama CDs*

Well if you insist. Although it's probably pretty obvious I'm in love with Chihaya.

Pretty good stuff.  You and DeviantProtagonist provided reasons that I also share too.  I'll get around giving my reasons too when I get the chance.

Again, apologies for the 1st Vision misunderstandings.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 12:46:03 am by mariokirby »

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2015, 01:07:48 am »
I thought her profile from Idolm@ster 1 didn't directly include her brother, so I assumed that her story was different.  I guess Namco did that on purpose, so that it would be a surprise for those that played the game.
Yeah that's pretty much it. While it's common knowledge now it wasn't always. In a sense I wish it wasn't as the way they gradually revealed more info as you ranked up in iM@S 1 was great.

I feel so bad for neglecting 1st vision stuff.  I didn't realize there was so much story.  Had I known sooner, I would have listened to all the drama cds.  No worries.  I'll redeem myself by listening to the past drama tracks when I get the chance.

Yeah, I definitely listened to Nemurihime drama.   That was pretty good.  After listening to your samples, it seems there is lot of story/interactions in the earlier drama CDs.  And, they seem more interesting than the most recent dramas.  Why did I not realize this sooner!?  *goes to folder to find omitted drama CDs*
Yeah it's a shame they don't release drama CDs as much now. You'd think because they're audio only they wouldn't be as great as they are.

Pretty good stuff.  You and DeviantProtagonist provided reasons that I also share too.  I'll get around giving my reasons too when I get the chance.

Again, apologies for the 1st Vision misunderstandings.
It's fine. I'll probably end up remembering more reasons like I've been doing.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 01:09:30 am by Okayu »