Username: Password:

Author Topic: 961Pro return  (Read 24256 times)

airgeneralpong

• View Profile
Re: 961Pro return
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2010, 02:43:41 pm »
Wow! Male idols in iM@S!?!
Let's the battle against the traitor Ricchan and the fearsome foe 961 begin!
I must admit, those 3 minions fit you very well, Scotty. ;D

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2010, 05:53:34 pm »
I just got up, and I find that 961 has male idols? That aren't trap-like in appearance at all?

Well, color me impressed. Kuroi decided to try to take the path less traveled. I must say I'm actually interested how this will turn out.

This will be an interesting battle between 765 an 961. Maybe 876, as well. I'm still wondering what the hell happened with them.

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2010, 07:41:41 pm »
You made an excellent point, Aria. Kuroi found the one core weakness that he had with Project Fairy and went out to remove that weakness with Project Jupiter, that being making a male idol group... unless they, uh, swing that way. ;)
As with attracting the female fans... I'd say that's a cunning strategy, since I'm fairly certain that female fans can be much more loyal than males. Take the legions of Justin Beiber fans, for instance.

By the way, that Hokuto guy better stay the hell away from Azusa. Damn ladies man. D:<

As for what I said about 876, just to start, I strongly dislike wasting time and resources. So if Namco ends up not including pretty much anything from Im@s DS, which was the first part of the Second Vision project, then they pretty much wasted their time making the damn game. Makes me wonder why they bothered with Dearly Stars and directly went to Im@s 2. :\

digi162

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2010, 08:01:11 pm »
HOZUSA pairing sounds legit.  Maybe she shaved her head as symbolic to how she shed her love for the producer.  Considering Hokuto has little hair in comparison to the other dudes, maybe he did the same as well O:  I SENSE A PATTERN.

I think DS was just an attempt to hit all the handhelds with an IM@S game.  But they couldn't bring the experience to the handheld the same way they could with the PSP.  I mean they did register 3 names right?  Might have been an original attempt to just do what they did on PSP, realized it was too much work, realized the limitations, then just slapped that all together.  So it might just be this was an appetizer to the main course which is IM@S 2.

I guess also to state the record, I'm not to...enthusiastic about there being male idols in IM@S xD  I mean it makes sense and it's pretty damn funny.  I mean when it was revealed live I burst out laughing my face was red, but for being a rival group I definitely approve of this idea.  Although I'm not jumping aboard the OMG I WANT TO PRODUCE HOKUTO HE'S SO DREAMYYYY 8D bandwagon anytime soon.  Cause the Iori bandwagon has higher priority >____>;
MCDONALDS x YAYOI FANFIC PLZ

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2010, 08:22:19 pm »
Considering the nature of iM@S, I think it'd be a little odd being able to produce a male idol. Even with the case of Ryo, you were playing -as- him, not alongside him. I wonder if they'll be available to use in any sort of "office" mode, or if you can use them alongside the current idols (because that would be weird without any sorting, right? The guys singing Smoky Thrill? The girls singing Alice or Guilty? The inevitable amount of panty shots that NBGI probably doesn't want from the latter?)

RhaXiel

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2010, 09:30:32 pm »
As for what I said about 876, just to start, I strongly dislike wasting time and resources. So if Namco ends up not including pretty much anything from Im@s DS, which was the first part of the Second Vision project, then they pretty much wasted their time making the damn game. Makes me wonder why they bothered with Dearly Stars and directly went to Im@s 2. :\

Agreed, I mean if the gameplay wasnt what everyone expected, get mad at the game dynamics, not at the idols and pretend anything happened.

ahem* theres no competence or rivalry. we 961 pro already won! yes, we can do backflips on the stage! eat that skirt-users!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 09:52:04 pm by Scotty »

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2010, 09:37:20 pm »
You made an excellent point, Aria. Kuroi found the one core weakness that he had with Project Fairy and went out to remove that weakness with Project Jupiter, that being making a male idol group... unless they, uh, swing that way. ;)

You know, if they do swing that way, it just means that Kuroi has decided to tap into the most loyal, viscous, and numerous kind of fangirls that ever walked the earth: yaoi fangirls.

Can you say the same of 765?

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2010, 10:09:23 pm »
MEN!? IN MY IDOLM@STER?
*slaps slef*
And they aren't traps either....
I like this very much.

H4ataraxia

• 清く正しい天海春香でーす!
    • View Profile
    • 愛の速度を超える
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2010, 10:50:49 pm »
Shouta remove the u and you get Shota,  that will be his nickname for now on becuase they made it too easy.

Hokuto:
eyes of the north star
open t-shirt
give black hair
give scars on chest
give brown eyes
dynamic muscles

HOKUTOSHINKEN: ALICE OR GUILTY!
ATATATATATATATATATA

I can already see fans with that

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2010, 11:05:46 pm »
I would totally jump into 961-pro if Hibiki were still there. Plus 769s got Makoto too...
I'm sorry Hokuto~! I will stalk you admire you from afar!

Lushe

• The Power of the Sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2010, 11:38:52 pm »
Oh snaps, REAL male idols in Idolm@ster?!

Haruka Amami's gonna have some fierce competition. XD

Amami Haruka vs. Amagase Touma! Round 1, FIGHT!

I know the Iron Eyes will guide me!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2010, 12:39:36 am »
(because that would be weird without any sorting, right? The guys singing Smoky Thrill? The girls singing Alice or Guilty? The inevitable amount of panty shots that NBGI probably doesn't want from the latter?)
;D As much as I wish not to take sides...

could any of the 765 idols do that backflip? Makoto maybe....just maybe! But I think not.

Evy

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2010, 01:02:48 am »
Can anyone with sufficient moonrune knowledge tell us who their seiyuu are?

SalemJeanette

• (ლ╹◡╹)ლ 彡┻━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2010, 01:14:18 am »
Touma Amagase
CV: Terashima Takuma

Hokuto Ijuuin
CV: Kanbara Daichi

Shouta Mitarai
CV: Matsuoka Yoshitsugu
Join the Idolmaster irc channel on Rizon #Idolmaster

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2010, 04:32:03 am »
You know, if they do swing that way, it just means that Kuroi has decided to tap into the most loyal, viscous, and numerous kind of fangirls that ever walked the earth: yaoi fangirls.

Can you say the same of 765?
Well, I'm not sure I can say the same for yuri fangirls/fanboys. So, no, you got me there.
I wouldn't want to cross paths with a yaoi fangirl, anyways. Imagine how much of a danger to my health they would be to me. D: