Username: Password:

Author Topic: What Anime Are You Watching Now?  (Read 164488 times)

Rin

• Apprentice
  • 初めて会った日、覚えてますか?
    • View Profile
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now?
« Reply #1050 on: June 01, 2016, 04:47:29 am »
Well, I finished DRRR!! x2. All the feels.

Working backwards now, going to watch at least the first season of Inuyasha now, since when it was actually airing, I was super young and I only picked up bits and pieces. I watched a couple episodes of the Final Act, but not all of them, either.
What will I paint on the pure-white tomorrow that spreads to its limit?
What will I paint on the tomorrow dyed pitch-black by reality?
Through struggle, we shine.

Rairai

• Greenhorn
  • Cyberlicious Punker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: June 01, 2016, 11:53:35 am »
I'm currently watching Mayoiga and Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V. The former is poop but entertaining, and the latter is amazing.

Oh, and I'm re-watching Queen's Blade with our DnD group. ;D

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: June 17, 2016, 06:31:26 am »
Episode 2 of Final Fantasy XV anime if you haven't seen it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cji-L0hu1Io

Episode 1 if you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsVhwsUFaDE

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: June 17, 2016, 07:35:52 pm »
Currently airing anime I'm watching is Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. The aesthetic really drew me in, lol.

Also watching Osomatsu-san (second season when).

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 02, 2016, 05:29:07 am »
Hmm...I haven't decided what I want to watch next season.  Maybe, I'll just wait and see what you all are watching.

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1055 on: August 31, 2016, 10:56:06 am »
I've been watching Love Live! Sunshine for quite awhile now, which is an amazing show, even for Love Live! series.  I also have been watching Panty & Stocking, which is so hilarious.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 11:20:33 am by DawnHibiki »
"Would that you might see fit to grant the honor of your guidance to one yet so inexperienced as myself. Know that our cooperation is anticipated with pleasure." - Takane Shijou

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: September 02, 2016, 05:59:04 am »
Well, I finished watching Aikatsu 1. I currently watching Aikatsu 2.

BTW, that Gantz:O looks interesting.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 07:32:13 am by Yui »

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: September 02, 2016, 07:00:46 am »
Just finished rewatching LL Sunshine all the way up to the current episode.  I'm enjoying this series so much!  I had pretty high hopes for this going in, but I didn't expect it to be this good.  Ahhh I'm so invested in this group, to a much higher extent than I ever felt for the original.  Gawd, the intense feels...  So eager to see where Aqours' journey will take them and the great heights I know they'll achieve on their way to idoldom.  :)

I'm also watching Amaama to Inazuma.  Yeah, you know the reason why any im@s fan would pick this show up lol.(or not...)  Mini Miki!!(dat ahoge, dat smug, spitting image XD)  So adorable.  Surprised that her VA is only a 10 year old tho.  Don't see many of those.  Haha, the dad even looks like P-san.  Really sweet, touching show.  Pretty much teared up a bit every single episode so far.

There's also New Game! I've been waiting for some decent moe anime for this year and this one fit the bill nicely.  Aoba's got one of the cutest character designs I've seen lately.  Ish good.

I need to catch up in Orange.  I'm liking it so far.  I'm just never in the mood to continue watching.  Maybe I'm just trying to avoid that kind of atmosphere for now lol.

Eh, I should finally pick up Shokugeki S2 like I keep telling myself to lol and then there's RE:zero, I wonder what the fuss is all about with this.

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1058 on: October 14, 2016, 06:20:35 am »
I agree completely, Nayre!  I have finished Love Live! Sunshine!!, and I find it to be really excellent as well.  Personally, I think it's just as good as the original Love Live!, because Love Live! Sunshine!! has all the likable characters in my opinion, just like it's original Love Live! counterpart.  I've been a Love Live! fan for more than a year, and I'm proud that I get to know all the characters.  I've also been watching Strike Witches season 2, which is another amazing anime that I should have watched long time ago.  Aside from girls revealing their legs, they are also really likable, because their personalities have been varied to each one another.  The voice acting is also great in my humble opinion, and the story is pleasantly fine.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 11:22:25 pm by DawnHibiki »
"Would that you might see fit to grant the honor of your guidance to one yet so inexperienced as myself. Know that our cooperation is anticipated with pleasure." - Takane Shijou

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 28, 2016, 07:14:23 am »
Darn.  I'm so behind in anime right now.  I don't know where to begin.  It was fun watching anime with my brother back then.  I felt like we were able to keep up each season.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 07:17:21 am by mariokirby »

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1060 on: October 30, 2016, 11:30:47 pm »
Right now, I'm watching Sound! Euphonium Season 2, and so far, it has gone outstanding so far.  It still has consistently kept the drama, and all of the characters that are focused have always been the key of the show.  The character development is one of the reasons why I really adore Sound! Euphonium, but especially the fact when relationships have gone really interesting.  Unfortunately, I can't really spoil them, because you got to watch the episodes yourself to understand the feelings of the characters.  Mizore and Nozomi are two of the new girls in that season, and so far, I'm liking them ever since the start of the Season 2.  I think they're really almost as good as Reina and Kumiko, and I love those two so much.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #1061 on: October 30, 2016, 11:50:32 pm »
I've been watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure  after putting it off for so long. And I absolutely believe the hype. I finished Part 3 not too long ago and it is amazing. Consider me a fan.

It's not the most complex anime in the world, in fact it feels basic. But the sheer insanity of it all and how much the series revels in it helps me come back for more. Now I'm just  waiting on Part 4 to finish so I can bunge watch that.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

EX_cavate

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: November 07, 2016, 06:58:05 am »
I'm taking a class that's centered around the history of anime and manga at the moment. It really makes me appreciate the older works! Right now i'm jumping between Initial D and Fist of the North Star. I'm a bit of a gearhead and i've put Initial D on hold for way too long. For Fist of the North Star, i've always heard really good things about it and how it's the origin for the term "manime." I'm having a blast with them so far!

DawnHibiki

• Apprentice
  • Dog Lover & Idol
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1063 on: November 14, 2016, 12:20:09 am »
I've been watching Locodol, which is another one of the idol series that I really love. Nanako is the short-haired, cute protagonist who didn't expect herself to become idol after she met with her idol partner, Yukari, who is an extremely beautiful, blonde-haired girl. Both of them sang the song in Nagarekawa, which was the Flowing River City, and both of the girls worked themselves to become Locodols, which are local idols.  What I really love about Locodol is that it's one of the idol series that only has 4 members, and 2 of them actually played the mascot Uogokoro-kun by taking turns  This leaves the main two girls becoming idols, and they've wanted to become famous.  Locodol is a really underrated anime in my opinion.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 12:22:40 am by DawnHibiki »

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: November 14, 2016, 01:27:58 pm »
in this season I'm currently watching DreamFes (been waiting for the anime because I like the game but it's nah atm)

Utapri Legend Star (also, I realy love utapri but this seson is the weakest one of all atm. Only the last episode got me and only because of the feels, and mighty aura from episode 3 was great (uchida yuuma with mamoru miyano duet FTW~)

Nanbaka  - I wasn't sure when I started this series, and I only started it becaue of daiki kobayashi (I love me some saki~) he made me curious with all his tweets about the series. atm I think it's really fun!

Ao Oni- I like it. It's a fun shortseries based on the ao oni game. It's totally hilarious.

Show by Rock!! 2nd Season - It's okay, the first episode was great, then there were a few okay episodes and now the last 2 were great again. syuzo with black hair? f*ck yeah I love amatelast!

yuri on ice - I like boys love but this series is just (an it isn't even boys love!) but each episode gets more gay. But I love the animations of the ice skating sequences

dragon ball super - as of all the arcs now, the zamasu arc is great. I REALLY REALLY hate zamasu, but they brought back some great techniques and fusion an the animation is getting better and better (TFS Super, I am still waiting for you!(