Username: Password:

Author Topic: What Anime Are You Watching Now?  (Read 161786 times)

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now?
« Reply #990 on: October 07, 2015, 03:47:14 am »
Picked up Himouto finally.  Now, my cheeks feel worn and exhausted from grinning too much like an idiot. XD  I really like this refreshing take on imouto otakus(?) and all those popular references lol.  Planning to finish this before GochiUsa finally starts airing this weekend.  So excite!  Oh, and Noragami Aragoto is also looking pretty nice so far.

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #991 on: October 07, 2015, 07:48:29 am »
Fall season start!

The only series I'm enjoying and looked forward for three years is Yuru Yuri. If you enjoy school girls being dumb and having fun, give it a watch.

I heard One Punch Man is crazy good, but the new series that premiered this season that I've watched are so boring and uninspired. I hope it'll pick up, otherwise it's time to chip away at the backlog.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: October 08, 2015, 08:55:07 am »
Finished watching Suite Precure. The way it ended was sort of unexpected. Well, now I can go to the next, Smile Precure.

And Shimoneta. Damn... nonsense and limitless until the end. Hahahahahaha... xD

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: October 08, 2015, 03:30:09 pm »
Oh, and Noragami Aragoto is also looking pretty nice so far.

So this second season's finally airing? Nice to have an opportunity to indulge, let alone see someone with an interest in Noragami.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: October 08, 2015, 04:39:42 pm »
I liked the first season of Noragami a lot, it was really captivating. But especially for this reason i'll wait until the second season is over before i watch it, in season 1 i often wanted to know how it continues and watched another episode or 2, i don't want to have to wait a week for the next episode.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: October 09, 2015, 01:28:24 am »
It really says something when the OVAs themselves have a lot of heart and humor. Everybody should get into it; first season's only a one-cour watch!

As for waiting, I feel your anxiety. Something like this would have you crave more, but personally I love conversing with redditbros as we watch along.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: October 10, 2015, 08:27:16 am »
Picked up Himouto finally.  Now, my cheeks feel worn and exhausted from grinning too much like an idiot. XD  I really like this refreshing take on imouto otakus(?) and all those popular references lol.  Planning to finish this before GochiUsa finally starts airing this weekend.  So excite!  Oh, and Noragami Aragoto is also looking pretty nice so far.

You know... I tending to watch Himouto too. For the same reason I'll watch Monster Musume. At least, people criticize so much here.

Oh, and I just reminded that I still wanted to see some animes so bad, like Aikatsu and Kancolle. And there's Precure series too. It's hard to control the schedule. >_<

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #997 on: October 12, 2015, 09:13:23 am »
Himouto is insane! Not heavy in story or development, but it's a fun show.

If anyone is looking for a really good show to watch, check out Seiyu's Life (on Hulu). It was a series from the summer but I didn't hear many people talk about, and that's a shame since it's really well done.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: October 17, 2015, 10:01:11 am »
One week hasn't passed yet and I just finished watching Smile Precure. I admit. I never felt like that excited for an anime. Anyway, I'll watch the movies and go to next, Doki Doki Precure (this one is a must for me due to personal stuffs).

Himouto is insane! Not heavy in story or development, but it's a fun show.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh... I see. Interesting.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 06:13:40 pm by Yui »

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: October 17, 2015, 11:20:46 am »
I am currently watching Dance with devils (which is pretty cool I think. It has a lot of music, and for girls who like sexy boys, those demons are hot!)
also watching the 2nd Season of Diabolik Lovers, High School Star Musical
and of course the 2nd Season of K Project... It only has falshback Mikotos and Totsukas (but thanks to the psp game, I can see them more~) but Atm it is pretty well handeled, like the first season

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #1000 on: October 19, 2015, 03:51:32 pm »
Currently catching up on all of Aikatsu (currently on the part with the second opening) and Charlotte.
Half way through Charlotte, but Aikatsu is so long I feel like I've barely scratched the surface.

Slight Aikatsu Spoiler:
Ringo is top tier idol

Slight Charlotte Spoiler:
I never thought the day would come when I would scream, "NO NOT THE MOCHO CHARACTER"

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: November 22, 2015, 11:24:45 am »
Don't mind me, just had poutine and chicken as I went on a sick nostalgia trip -- the sequel to Digimon Adventure.

And it was fucking awesome. :3

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: November 22, 2015, 08:07:04 pm »
^

I should start watching it too.  I remember watching the first one when I was a kid.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: November 25, 2015, 07:40:36 pm »
I just watched Kantai Collection. I kinda liked that. Too bad I still didn't played the game.

And finished watching MonMusu. Well... I'm between "didn't hate it but didn't like that too".

And my, there's even a new Digimon anime now. I should watch that too.

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: December 02, 2015, 07:02:32 am »
I'm currently streaming through a couple of A-1's other series. Finished all three seasons of Wagnaria and am currently on episode 6 of Magi season 2. Loving it so far!

I recently picked up Noir and Angelic Layer from Fry's...two series I used to watch in high school.