Username: Password:

Author Topic: What Anime Are You Watching Now?  (Read 140483 times)

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now?
« Reply #975 on: July 16, 2015, 11:04:58 am »
You should watch "Heartcatch Precure"!

Wow... it's been one year since I decided to try watching Precure series. I already finished watching Fresh Pretty Cure and the movie. Now, I can go to the next (Heartcatch Precure). Since I liked Saint Seiya Omega, I'm sure I'll like that too.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: August 03, 2015, 06:59:39 am »
Behold a new PV for Digimon Adventure tri, with the first of six confirmed movies arriving this December on Blu-ray, following the theatrical in November.

It's... so beautiful. My childhood swoons. ;~;
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: August 03, 2015, 08:45:07 am »
From the current season i'm only watching Working and Cinderella Girls. I formed the habit to watch most series after the season has been completed though, so i'm currently mostly watching stuff from the winter or spring season (just finished Hibike! Euphonium yesterday)

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: August 28, 2015, 12:06:19 pm »
Just finished watching Heartcatch Precure! As I expected, I like that. I can go to Suite Precure now.
Speaking of which, I decided to watch Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold. I knew it's a Saint Seiya starring the Gold Saints, but I didn't know their enemies was the norse mythology. There's even knights of Gullinbursti, Nidhogg, Hraesvelgr, et cetera. And the final boss Master Loki even state the Ragnarök.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: September 06, 2015, 04:56:10 pm »
Just saw this week's episode of Prisma Illya and I have only 3 things to say about it: holy s#!t, HOLY S#!T, and HOLY F%$ING S#!T!!!  The most epic thing I've seen all year, or actually since the first season of this show lol.  It puts everything even the entire sum of UBW has showed us to shame.(that's... pretty sad really)  I can honestly say it was well worth the long wait for it to finally get to this point. 

Gonna go ahead and update this while I'm at it I guess.  I was a little worried coming into this season tbh, but everything's just been great so far.  Even CG's making a stellar comeback and I couldn't be more pleased.  So shows I'm currently following this season besides CG and some short thoughts on them:

Non Non Biyori Repeat
Working!!!
GOD EATER
Prisma Ilya 2wei Herz!
Charlotte
Gatchaman Crowds Insight
Shokugeki no Souma

Dropped: Ore Monogatari(until it finishes airing)

So yeah, not a whole lot this time for me.  I just know I'm missing out on some other good ones, but I'm more than content with what I have on my plate atm.  Regardless, I'm open to any recommendations.

Short Thoughts:

NNBR has been the main spotlight for me this season.  This show just does things to me... Ever since first ep. its been an emotional rollercoaster, very heartwarming and relaxing, the perfect summer anime.

Working!!! making good use of it's hilariously awesome character dynamics like always.  Loving all the progress this season especially.  Ah, good fun!
GOD EATER getting the ufotable treatment.  I find the artstyle rather appealing and that animation.  Eyecandy at its finest.  All those delays tho. :/
Prisma Ilya... is trying to turn me into a lolicon, I swear.  But it's starting to look like enduring all that fanservice finally paid off with the latest episode.
Charlotte, new anime original from Key also took me by surprise, showing much promise so far.  Dammit man, how many tissue boxes am I gonna need just to make it through this season?!
The G-Crew is back again, how I missed cutie pie Hajime chan.  Gatcha~
And Shokugeki still going in strong from last quarter, love this show for the pure entertainment value(and the major feels), AND THE FOOD!  ALL THAT YUMMY FOOD!  NUM NUM.

Looking forward to GochiUsa s2(dang, is this year of the moe or what?) and Noragami s2 this upcoming fall season.  And also that Girls und Panzer movie this November.  Hyped.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: September 06, 2015, 10:22:27 pm »
Working!!! making good use of it's hilariously awesome character dynamics like always.  Loving all the progress this season especially.  Ah, good fun!

The manga was completed last December and this season will most probably go up to the end. The manga ties up all the loose ends and plot points so the anime will most probably too. I really like that, because slice of life/yonkoma hardly ever do that. And it's not just suddenly bringing them to a conclusion, but it's real development that comes to a close.

Ok, there is one thing that isn't really explained iirc: What's up with Souma and why does he know all the stuff and what does he actually do. But explaining that would probably be the same as lifting all of Takane's secrets.

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #981 on: September 07, 2015, 01:35:44 pm »
Anyone here watching Wakako-zake, Miss Monochrome or Wooser?

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: September 17, 2015, 07:04:43 am »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #983 on: September 18, 2015, 07:25:25 pm »
School-LIVE, Himouto, Miss Monochrome, My Love Story, and Non Non Biyori are my must watch series for this season. They all fill in niches that I enjoy, so this season has been pretty solid.  8)

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: September 22, 2015, 08:57:44 am »
As summer eventually reached its end, so did NNB.  Sincere thanks and farewell to this endearing show that filled my Mondays with pure bliss.  You shall be missed dearly.  :'(

The manga was completed last December and this season will most probably go up to the end. The manga ties up all the loose ends and plot points so the anime will most probably too. I really like that, because slice of life/yonkoma hardly ever do that. And it's not just suddenly bringing them to a conclusion, but it's real development that comes to a close.

It'll be hard seeing this one go also, but I'm glad it's getting a proper conclusion.  It's been a great 3 seasons! XD

Behold a new PV for Digimon Adventure tri, with the first of six confirmed movies arriving this December on Blu-ray, following the theatrical in November.

It's... so beautiful. My childhood swoons. ;~;

New trailer was released earlier today.  It was also confirmed that it's happening in the same continuity as Digimon 02(Davis, Veemon, etc.), so I wonder if we're gonna see any of them at some point.  I'm still kinda worried how this is gonna turn out cuz...Toei, but we'll see.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: September 27, 2015, 07:04:17 am »
Finished watching the last episode of Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold. I think that was very good. Even Aphrodite had his chance to shine.

I'm still watching Suite Precure. I liking it.
And... Shimoneta. For dirty jokes. xD
Now I think about watching Monster Musume. People criticize so much that I tending to see it. :p

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: September 27, 2015, 07:17:25 am »
And... Shimoneta. For dirty jokes. xD

Is it any good?  Ever since I saw this particular image, I've been trying to stay away lol.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: September 27, 2015, 07:20:02 am »
Is it any good?  Ever since I saw this particular image, I've been trying to stay away lol.

Weeeell, at least I think it is. xD

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: September 27, 2015, 07:28:42 am »
Hmmm... I guess I'll give it a try.  I've been meaning to pick up the other shows I've missed like Himouto and School-Live also.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: September 27, 2015, 03:04:02 pm »
Just finished cour one of Owari no Seraph, it ended up hurting itself with its own shonen-ness- there were parts where I was like "you HAVE to be kidding me" but I still finished it so I guess it's okay. It's a very middle-schooler anime. Mostly the universe (and occasional slash/femslash moments bc I'm predictable) kept me going lol

Ongoing stuff, I've been reading Inside Mari and it's my first time actually caring about when new chapters are released. If you like mindscrew with a bit of psychological horror and don't mind tons of nsfw it's sooooo worth it.