Username: Password:

Author Topic: I can still remember Dec 4th 2008... when i made this very thread.  (Read 1179 times)

Harrason

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
I never thought i would post another intro again. Its been a great, as well as a not so great 8 months down the road and i've known quite a lot of people in this very forum, although it didn't last that long because some of them had their own commitments and i have mine as well. Not to mention that certain apprehensive members are at odds with each other and sharp-tongued comments have been flying around because of how stubborn some of us can be sometimes. I am no exception. I would like to keep that behind me though, since there's this new forum now and though i must say that its sad to have to trash all the memories the members made as a community since March 2008(the founding month of the forum), it may be a good thing. Who knows?

That aside, i want to update my profile on a lot of things. I am currently 16, approaching 17 by the end of this year, and am currently studying at Singapore Polytechnic(one of the top Polytechnics) for a Diploma in Games Design and Development. It hasn't gone so well because designing is very related to art, and it requires a lot of hard work and its really putting me in place by getting rid of my previous habits(such as lazing around and leaving work to last minute) and i say i must have failed a few modules. No matter though, i am enjoying myself very much over there and the environment's pretty fresh. Totally different from days when you go to your academic schools. Damn, i am getting all long-winded again. Please forgive me.

For the past 4 months while i was all busy with schoolwork(and am still busy with until the September period), i've noticed a lot of new members. I would like to take this chance to say hi to everyone of you, and hope that we would get along in this forum.

=Q&A=

Q: How did you come across this site?
A: Wikipedia's links listed the forum and i just wanted to check it out.

Q: Why did you join this site?
A: To converse with other im@s fans have always been my pleasure, and will still from now on.

Q: Do you play it?
A: Yeah, but not much recently.

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: Takatsuki Yayoi. The girl who brightens me up anyday. Though i haven't been able to spend quality time with her.

Q: What are you in to right now?
A: Project Diva's out recently, and it has successfully pulled me in and i am following the Vocaloids. There's another reason why... i'll list it down below.

Q: What is your motto?
A: In this forum, none. Oh wait, there's one. "To have fun".

Q: Who's your favorite singer(s) right now?
A: None, fortunately and unfortunately. But HIMEKA is catching my eye.

Q: What are you up to right now?
A: Schoolwork has deprived me of a hell lot of entertainment. So for now, no.

Q: Do you have any expectations from this site?
A: Not at all. I would prefer to just let the site be, no need to get all nit-picky on this matter.

=== Other Stuff ===

Around 1 or 2 months after i am away from this site, i went watching other animes and there's this one time i was watching this Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha episode and loli Fate appeared. It just occured to me and i reflected on some of the animes and the notable characters i've remembered since my last 4 years of anime viewing and after recalling Yayoi, whom i adore so much, i realized that i have a thing for ponytails. Single, double, and unique ones included. There are some exceptions, but that aside, i think Yayoi opened my heart up(with the help of Scotty's ponytail moe siggy) Knowing this, i am even more grateful to Yayoi, and i also credit my love for iDOLM@STER for my like for the Vocaloid characters now.

This just happens to be an exception, normally i would be busy rushing through my work and i wouldn't post on this site. But i think i have some free time over the weekend, after which i would probably be away for another few weeks unfortunately. Not before celebrating Azusa's birthday however, of course.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 07:48:40 pm by Harrason »

azuyuki

• Producer
  • ~Can you see my true feelings?~
    • View Profile
Re: I can still remember Dec 4th 2008... when i made this very thread.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 06:04:39 pm »
Welcome back, person who joined during my 20th birthday!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 05:29:13 am »
Yo, Harrason. Nice to see you're around.

Harrason

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 02:40:26 pm »
Welcome back, person who joined during my 20th birthday!

Looping birthdays ftw.

Yo, Harrason. Nice to see you're around.

Hah, Marx! So you thought you'd have Yayoi all to yourself. Now, i hath returned.

Sam

• HOLD IT!! ... You just lost the game
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 02:42:52 pm »
Oi!
Harra-san!

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 03:19:01 pm »
Hah, Marx! So you thought you'd have Yayoi all to yourself. Now, i hath returned.
She will always be mine! XDXDXD

[spoiler]You can still have Slayer's Amelia. XD[/spoiler]