Username: Password:

Author Topic: Converting videos?  (Read 1414 times)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Converting videos?
« on: June 25, 2010, 02:18:01 am »
Is it possible to take the files from the Idolm@ster video folders and convert them?

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
Re: Converting videos?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 04:39:06 am »
I don't think so but i guess it depends. Do you know what format the video files are in? (ie .mp4 .flv .avi .mpeg etc) You should probably talk to someone who post iM@S vids on the internet i know we have a couple guys around here who post performances but i can't name any off the top of my head  ???

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

digi162

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 06:37:54 am »
I haven't heard of any way to convert them.

It's possible to record it either through capture cards or CFW remotejoy capture, etc.

Speaking of which, I should get around to recording those soundboards and replace my computer sounds with Yayoi voice clips.  Like how microsoft did it with those animu bing characters from a while back.  GOOD TIMES.
MCDONALDS x YAYOI FANFIC PLZ

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 02:14:15 pm »
Replay data only has camera position data and stage, costume and song settings in it.
Also, it's conveniently encrypted and can't be modified without cracking the key.

It's possible to record it either through capture cards or CFW remotejoy capture, etc.
This is 100% correct.

Maiku_Ando

• "Ando P"
    • View Profile
    • Maiku Ando's Anime
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 05:03:28 pm »

I managed to get Remotejoylite working with my PSP1000 and Win7, All I need to do now is use a better PC (not my laptop) that has a line in for the audio. So far I've made some great recordings of the idols TV performances albeit without sound. Seriously, why cant they put line-in ports on laptops grr.
In Loving Memory of Yukiho Waifu 2005-2010
Idolm@ster, Live for You, SP ~ Wandering Star, 2 (Xbox and PS3).
Idolm@ster 2 Videos