Username: Password:

Author Topic: My imas poems  (Read 7655 times)

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
Re: My imas poems
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 07:19:41 pm »
one of my old friends looks just like yukiho i wonder what happed to her

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 03:35:36 am »
This is about a blond net idol named Cineria. You can tell from looking at her how adorable and pretty she is. Her glowing blond hair and her pretty purple eyes make it difficult not to look at her. She is a cheerful net idol with a kind and passionate heart. With all her strength she tries to support Eri, her chat buddy with all she has. Without a doubt Cineria is one of the most beautiful and intelligent net idols around. XD

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:54:15 am by blake steel »

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 03:01:54 am »
Here is another im@s poem I wrote today.

This is about an idol who is known as a member of the 961 productions. Hibiki Ganaha is referred to as the 961 dance master. Indeed her dancing is a dazzling sight to behold. Though competitive with her rival idols from 765 production, she is as nice and friendly as anyone. Her passion for animals is beyond amazing. She is also as beautiful as her fellow 961 idols Miki and Takane. As 961's dance master Hibiki will do all in her power to succeed as an idol in the 961 productions.

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 04:56:49 am »
This story is about the cheerful and optimistic Yayoi Takatsuki. Her high amount of energy is unlike anything you can ever imagine. Even through hard times she never loses her bright smile and her cheerful attitude. Yayoi without a doubt is as Kawaii and cuddly as a teddy bear. She is also an affectionate girl who cares for her family and friends with a kind heart and selfless attitude. With that her family willingly lends her the support necessary to go out and dazzle the crowd with her pure heart and kind spirit.

I'm sure you will like this Marx.  ;)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 05:21:35 am »
.......You've got me interested, Blake....... XD

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2009, 01:37:39 pm »
This is my newest im@s poem I just posted at fanfiction.

Beautiful, Strong, and Intelligent Net Idol

I couldn't think of a better name for it but oh well.

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2010, 06:25:20 am »
There is an idol who is referred to as the "pretty boy idol" in the 765 productions. Makoto Kikuchi and her tomboyish looks are very charming and thus attracts girls like a magnet. Yet when you observe her feminine side she is like a cute cat. Her physical strength and dancing abilities are so unbelieveable that any girl in the world would be willing to dance alongside Makoto. With all the determination in her heart she is out to reveal her feminine side and attract many boys from days to come.

If there is any duet that deserves attention it would be Chihaya and Azusa. The blue hair duet among all others are a superpopular pairing. Their beautiful blue hair is indeed a sight to behold. Their wonderful singing voices combined together form an astonishing sound throughout the stages which brings excitement to the crowd as they gaze at these two beauties of the night. Chihaya and Azusa's friendship is just as beautiful as their singing voices on and off stage. No one can ever deny the fact that they are the most beautiful blue hair duet around.

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2010, 02:40:11 am »
This is the first group poem of all the im@s poems so far.

There is a group of idols from the 961 productions who need no introduction. Miki, Hibiki, and Takane are without a doubt the most beautiful and talented idols around. The dance master known as Hibiki, the vocal master known as Takane, and the visual master known as Miki are all equally delightful and and nearly unstoppable at the same time. No one can outshine them on stage. They let nothing and no one deter them from their goal. With their black and gold outfits they look as attractive as the summer festivals of the night. The combined beauty and power of the 961 idols creates an example of true idols in Japan.

I'm sure you will like this one Scotty.  ;)

Don't worry guys, i'm not betraying 765 production with this poem.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 02:51:54 am by blake steel »

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2010, 07:08:55 am »
Another great work from blake. gracias amigo

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 11:40:27 pm »
Like the shining stars of the night the 876 idols head out in this dazzling world to say hello. The energetic and cheerful Ai Hidaka, the beautiful and intelligent Eri Mizutani, and the Dazzling Ryo Akizuki aim for the top on their way to stardom. With all their heart and soul they are determined to keep their dreams alive. The crowds cannot help but fall in love with these three shining stars as they witness their most exquisite performances on stage. As such Ai, Eri, and Ryo are most worthy of being called dearly stars.

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2010, 02:42:48 am »
You know, I just skimmed through this topic for the first time and realized...

...all these poems have the same blunt structure. Maybe you're aiming at a certain style, but it got rather stale to be honest.

It would be much better if the tone of each poem matched the idol's personality, and not just sound like a biography of each idol.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2010, 09:19:22 am »
It would be much better if the tone of each poem matched the idol's personality, and not just sound like a biography of each idol.

Er, there's a problem with your suggestion, Scotty. If he does change the 'tone' to the idol's personality, then it would sound more of an autobiography, instead of the author's expression of feelings towards the idol/s (plus, doing as you suggests might just make an unexpected out of character routine).

PS: Read it with some added dramatic passion (but not too much like these guys. Just give it a fraction of their energy. lol).

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2010, 02:32:33 pm »
Scotty: Your point is understood. I don't intended to bore people here with my my poetry. I just basically used pretty much use the same concept with every one of my im@s poems, except for the COURAGEOUSLY SHY GIRL and THE BEAUTIFUL, Strong, and Intelligen net idol. I do realize that I could have come up with better introductions instead of using "This is about this idol" and "There is an idol in the company named _______." I'm thinking about my future short poems being from their own viewpoint describing themselves with whatever creative words I can think of.

Thanks for all those who have shown support for my im@s poems. I'll come up with more sometime in the not so distant future.  ;)

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2010, 02:03:08 am »
Er, there's a problem with your suggestion, Scotty. If he does change the 'tone' to the idol's personality, then it would sound more of an autobiography, instead of the author's expression of feelings towards the idol/s (plus, doing as you suggests might just make an unexpected out of character routine).

There is no problem. You're just not thinking correctly.

By tone, I mean the author should set the emotion of the poem itself to match that of the idol. Also, you should look up the word autobiography, I don't think you know what it really means.

I'll give you a quick example.
Let's take Yayoi. She's cute, hyper, and energetic. Because of this, the author should make a poem that matches her personality. Set a bright and cheerful tone, full of quick fire descriptions and whatnot.

This works for any idol. But keep in mind that this is something I only suggested. Blake can keep doing what he's doing.

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2010, 03:51:13 am »
Also, just to add, your poems lack a traditional structure. It looks like you're describing the character, rather than reciting a poem with your current structure.
Take a haiku for example:

This is a haiku
An example of a poem
blake steel should try this

No offense, if any was caused. Also, take a look at lyrics from your favorite band/singer or whatever. You never see them paragraphed together like the way you have done them. Instead, you see them versed together. If you do end up using a verse style for a character, try to stick to a particular aspect of their personality or character trait per verse:

Verse 1: about Yukiho being shy.
Verse 2: about Yukiho becoming an idol.
Verse 3: about Yukiho coming out to Makoto. ;D *shot*

Hope this helps. :)