Username: Password:

Author Topic: Urby's Multimedia Thread (image heavy!)  (Read 12755 times)

Urby

• View Profile
Re: Urby's Multimedia Thread (image heavy!)
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2010, 07:36:25 pm »
Hey guys! I don't have much to say because I am dead beat due to WAKEBOARDAN but hey hey hey dreamin' dreamin' part 7!

Two more parts to go!

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 07:51:53 am »
HAPPY STARCRAFT II RELEASE DAY EVERYONE
I have a comic for the occasion!

In addition, part 8 of dreamin' dreamin', which coincidentally happens to have mention of a game that seems to be a little bit like StarCraft.

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 08:55:20 am »
t-triple post...
Hey, where did everybody go? Please leave a word if you read my stuff/look at my pictures!

The last part of dreamin' dreamin' is here! Other than that I got nothin'.

Sam

• HOLD IT!! ... You just lost the game
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 07:59:25 am »
WTF.
WHY IS TAKANE A MOTHERSHIP.

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 10:58:30 am »
CAUSE BEFORE STARCRAFT II SHE WAS AN ARBITER since she would probably be Judicator caste.

If only the Mothership was an evolution of the Arbiter instead of a downgrade...

Sam

• HOLD IT!! ... You just lost the game
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 06:27:01 pm »
Takane using Planet Cracker.
Heheheheheheh.

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 02:09:08 am »
Hello world! I've begun a new series called Uncertain Future. This one will be longer than dreamin' dreamin' but hopefully will still be enjoyable!

Part one is available for download/viewing. It'll pick up in later parts, I promise!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 05:01:44 am »
Yay I read it! It was cute! Can't wait til Producer sees brown/short haired miki

Azusa_Miura

• Apprentice
  • resident idol~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 12:19:31 am »
Urby, I absolutely love your stories! Sorry about the fact that I never comment. xD I guess the only way to tell if I've been reading is... if I read it. >> Again, I love your stories and I absolutely can't wait for more! =3
Yay~! Work on my first song is starting~ I can't wait to see how cute it'll turn out~ Let's hope for lots of sales~ <33

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2010, 06:14:42 am »
two words: nice work

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 07:34:16 am »
So I haven't been arting too much lately! If you want to know why I haven't been posting the usual birthday pictures I do, it's because the ones I did lately are awful and I am ashamed of them

Regardless, I do have a comic, and people like comics, right?

Some context: I showed my friend this comic and she thought it might be tough to produce cats.

Macato, Chihanya and Yayomew will surely revolutionize the idol industry.

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2010, 12:54:45 am »
I would buy that. Just sayin'.

Your stories are quite a nice read Urby, keep up with the good work~ Although I don't think making that Hibiki bitchy was the best idea, everything else flowed nicely in dreamin', dreamin'. You could definitely feel the tension!

I wish to read more of this new story though. Keep writing, you!

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2010, 01:52:42 am »
NYASTER SPECIAL 2 will feature Hamewka, Yukinyo and Azunya. Alternatively Azusa Mewra STAY TUNED (with your wallets)

I've heard from others that Hibiki was a little too aggressive, but to be honest I did not know very much about Hibiki at the time of writing! (this is no excuse urby) If it explains anything, Kuroi-shachou probably speechified about how 765 is evil and nasty before she shows up so her competitiveness is super high.

I'm not sure how to fix her or tone her down without messing something up in the story, and I kind of like her being SO ANGRU besides, so I'll leave it like that. Hibiki will be showing up in Uncertain Future and she will not be so angry however!

New story's next chapter is a-comin'...! Actually no, I haven't even started on it yet because I'm editing the first three parts of dreamin' to submit to my Creative Writing class. a herpa herp

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2010, 02:44:16 am »
ffffffff my wallet is crying right now...

Hibiki's nasty side revealed... It's character building for her, even if it is a fanfic. xD Awesome to hear she'll be in Uncertain Future! Next you'll say she cuts her hair too.

And screw your writing class, I want more awakened Miki! Nah, jokes. But be sure to re-upload the edited parts of dreamin', dreamin'!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 02:48:58 am by Himoto »

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2010, 06:07:24 am »
JUST AS PLANNED *takes all the money. all of it.*

But if Hibiki cuts her hair she might as well be Makoto 2.0 D:
Hibiki and Takane will be in UF as 961 idols, so they're not major characters. They get to be really cool at the finale, though! whenever i get there.

SHEESH FINE I WENT AND POSTED IT AND NOW I CAN WORK ON MIKISTORY I GUESS. Not much changed for dreamin', mostly some polishing and stuff. I'm gonna see if I can give that same treatment to all the other parts before posting them. Just to be thorough, y'know.

Man, I feel bad posting in here without actually adding any content...um, hey! Sometimes I color things! Here are some of the things I have colored!

The first two are panels from the 4koma insert in the first Famison 8-Bit CD, while the third is part of a panel from the doujin Aoi Hitomi no Koneko-chan. delishus hibiki homnomnom.