Username: Password:

Author Topic: Urby's Multimedia Thread (image heavy!)  (Read 12750 times)

Urby

• View Profile
Re: Urby's Multimedia Thread (image heavy!)
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2011, 10:39:51 pm »
Pretend you didn't figure it out and keep guessing, it's more fun that way.

I am currently PLAYING CHOCOBO TALES LIKE A BOSS because I FINALLY HAVE A DS AGAIN so don't really...expect anything new soon...

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2011, 12:08:43 pm »
S'all good take your time~ Your work is worth the wait. x3

And hey, I'm in no position to say "GO DO IT NAO" even as a joke. I keep getting wrapped up in playing too many video games ( Damn you BlazBlue and Dragon Age... ) and have been forgetting to update the long-ass story/text RPG I've been participating in for about... oh... 5 years now? Well, I've only recently come back to it after a 4 year hiatus, so I guess that doesn't count.

Y'know, maybe I should work on that now, instead of speaking about it. Or maybe... start a new little project of my own? Hmm.

Blah, I'm blabbering about myself in your topic. You enjoy your Chocobo Tales, Urby. ;P
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:18:34 pm by Himoto »

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2011, 02:10:21 am »
Hm, I...appear to have finished Chocobo Tales already. How did I even do that. (by spending about an entire day doing nothing but play it I guess) Welp I guess I can start working on UF again.

I put together a timeline of sorts for reference. If you've been keeping up with the story, this should be nothing new, but this will probably become more useful when more side stories start popping up.
Obviously, if you aren't up to date with UF, here there be spoilers.

July 23rd, year 1: Producer gets hit by a car (Uncertain Future 1)
July 23rd-August 5th: Miki gets her hair cut
October 17th, year 1: Azusa gets her hair cut, tells Makoto a secret (Uncertain Future 2, The Wandering Mind 1/Uncertain Future 5.5)
December 23rd, year 1: Christmas concert with Miki, Chihaya, and Haruka (Uncertain Future 3)
January 4th, year 2: Miki collapses, 'rejection' by the Producer (Uncertain Future 3)
January 13, year 2: Miki recovers (Uncertain Future 4)
January 28th, year 2: Haruka chosen to compete in the Idol Ultimate (Uncertain Future 4)
February 20th, year 2: Haruka wins the Idol Ultimate (Uncertain Future 4)
March 3rd, year 2: Miki is invited for an additional audition at 961pro (Uncertain Future 4)
March 12th, year 2: Miki meets Hibiki and Takane, decides to stay at 765pro (Uncertain Future 5)
April 29th, year 2: Kotori gives Miki The Poster That Should Not Exist (Uncertain Future 6)
May 17th, year 2: Miki tells Ritsuko she doesn't like boys (Uncertain Future 6)
May 28th, year 2: Ritsuko gets molested (Uncertain Future 6)
June 5th, year 2: Azusa reveals her reason for being an idol to Makoto, Chihaya and the Producer (The Wandering Mind 2/Uncertain Future 6.5)

I like how I was like "man idk if I'll make a Makoto side story" a while back and then now the only side stories currently available are Makoto-centric. Oi.

but in other news WHAT IS THIS ABOUT A PERSONAL PROJECT, HIMOTO? 8)

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2011, 11:39:02 am »
Playing a video game aboslutely non-stop for a single day gets alot of more progress completed than you would think! xD

The Poster That Should Not Exist, hah! Best way to describe it. x3

Well you see... I LIKE WRITING STORIES TOO. 83

Aaaaand because of this, I was thinking of perhaps starting to get a new project underway as it has been a long time since I did some of my own non-restricted writing. I might even make it an IM@S-based project, who knows. ;o If I end up deciding what to do, I'll have to write up a chapter of... whatever this project turns out to be and get your critique, hmm? X3

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2011, 02:19:46 am »
Part of it had to do with the fact that the game tells you you're not good enough if you don't get a high score (or at least that's how I interpreted it, THOSE ELUSIVE GOLD PRIZES) and then I went into super game-destruction mode. No food, no rest, Chocobo Tales only, Final Destination
(I did eat)

Ohhhh I'm not sure you'd want my *critique*, I was known in my Creative Writing class to be EXTREMELY BRUTAL. But I can totally do the whole reading and "cool story, bro" thing. Er, cool story as in a good cool story.

So I have this other thing I'm apparently writing other than Uncertain Future (weird, I know??) that's called Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty. It's supposedly a crossover between THE iDOLM@STER and Yggdra Union, which is a game you probably have never heard about. It's okay, because I haven't played it either. (I haven't played iM@S either, come to think of it)
It might turn into an original thing because who can even tell it's a crossover anymore?? but in the meantime, it's about Chihaya and Gulcasa, and you can read the first two parts: 1 and 2.

UF part 7 is a-comin'! And I promise part 8 will come shortly afterwards, as I've practically already written it. In fact I'll have to make up some kind of delay in order to not post it I think...
edit: oh derp I forgot I'll be making a UF 7.5, which will naturally come before part 8. HERP DISREGARD WHAT I SAID BEFORE
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 09:38:56 am by Urby »

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2011, 10:56:55 am »
Uncertain Future part 7 is here!
I have a feeling people will compare this one to part 4. It's okay, I'm not too fond of this one either. Oh well, things need to happen so that other things can happen.

This part was originally supposed to be longer (as in there was another event I wanted to squeeze in) but I felt it was getting kinda long. Also part 8 had only one event (though it is a Very Significant Event) so I was like, hey! I'll push this event into part 8 instead of making part 7 full of people leaving.

Comments are, as always, appeciated. Seriously, I'm totally approachable about these things.

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2011, 07:32:40 am »
That first part was hilarious! xD I couldn't help but laugh at loud to Yukiho's "more research is required" line. Oh dear, oh dear... Poor Makoto. XD Although I was like "oh noez" when Azusa announced she was leaving. I wonder if The Wandering Mind might shed some light on the situation behind her leaving~ Haruka can have fun furthering her career alone though. She probably listened to the Producer, eww. I still want that truck to take another try. xD;

Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty seems interesting. I have no idea who Gulcasa is, but yay Chihaya! Personally, I see as more of a "borrowed characters" thing than a crossover. There's a whoooole lot of mystery involved in it too, and I like me some mystery and confusion. Makes me mind think. And naturally, Chihaya had to go save some birds. xD;

My delay for reading your stories recently has a good excuse, by the way! I got IM@S and Dream Club. That's a fine excuse, riiight?

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2011, 08:02:17 am »
I seem to make Makoto sort of a butt monkey in my stories. First she was on the verge of being given the boot in dreamin', dreamin', then in UF she gets a rather significant secret heaped onto her back, and after that she gets grabby-handed by her fellow idols. GIRL GETS NO BREAK I SWEAR. Which is silly because she was my original favorite \XD
UF 7.5 will not be from Makoto's point of view. Neither will it be from Azusa's, before anyone gets any ideas.

Gulcasa is this BAMF. He's the antagonist of the original game he shows up in, but he gets better treatment in other titles in the series, apparently. idk, a friend of mine really likes him and I kind of absorbed a bit of him by association.

An' don't worry about being late as long as you show up eventually, I mean you are naturally occupied with your own copy of what this forum is all about an--

Dream Club

AAAAAAAAA --!!
then again I am playing a whole lotta Elite Beat Agents lately and not much else (some Geometry Wars when my thumbs can handle it) so it's not like I can really complain.

School started for me so updates will be even more ~*~*uncertain*~*~ than usual. oh ho did you see what i did there

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2011, 05:15:17 am »
72's, perhaps then? Hmm, we shall see, won't we?

That art style makes me want to cry. >.<; None the less, I get the general idea. I'm just going to imagine him drawn in non-midget form.

Well, I must admit it's mainly IM@S I'm playing. On my third production right now. Dream Club is an interesting distraction though... yes, I do the karaoke mini-game lots. Maybe that's why it gave me the "alone" ending the first time...? Didn't even give me a character-specific bad ending either, grrrh.

Funny that, I go back to school in 3 days. ohoho you so funny

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2011, 08:40:37 pm »
The Moment of Eye Contact part 1 (Uncertain Future part 7.5)

oh my god this took forever I'm sorry

part 8 will not take as long I hope. Fingers crossed.

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2011, 06:43:18 am »
AHA~ I knew it'd be Chihaya's PoV! x3

WHYYYY AZUSA, WHY YOU LEAVEEEEEE T_T The cafe scene was cute though, gotta love Azusa revealing Chihaya's cute side~ xD I'm hoping this isn't the end of ufufu though... D:

Oh, I can understand why though. You're back at school, yes? Starting my senior years this year, I'm totally swamped with homework and extra work and.... GAH.

It's preventing me from finishing writing Chapter 1 of my decided project. ; ;

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2011, 09:54:40 pm »
Oh Himoto, you and your nicknames! As for your ufufu worries, all I will say is do not worry!

Ah, school. You are nice and all (sometimes) but you make me so busy e__e mostly my Multimedia class which is like, what!?

Uncertain Future part 8
contains triggering material. In other words, this is one of those Really Serious Parts that I keep talking about.
if it makes anyone feel better before reading it: nobody gets molested this time.

UF 8.5 will be from Yukiho's point of view.

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2011, 09:00:32 am »
I now understand why UF 8.5 will be in Yukiho's point of view.

I shall not worry about my ufufu's then. x3

Oh wow, I have Multimedia class as well! Although I suck severely at it... ; ;

Oh lord, suicidal Yukiho is depressing. I WANT TO KILL THE PRODUCER ARGHHHHH. I wonder how things are going to progress from here, because it sounds like everything is just failing around 765pro... Very intrigued though~ Things are getting... very interesting.

As usual, keep up your awesomely captivating work~

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2011, 03:49:14 pm »
God Damn are you serious!? My Yukiho having suicidal thoughts!? She would never do such a thing because she has me of course! XD On the other hand I was trying not to think about it because I didn't want to end up having nightmares about it. LOL

Anyway, nice job on your story Urby.  ;)

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2011, 03:22:17 pm »
Noooooo!!  :'( Why on earth would Yukiho do that? Guess we'll find out next time... Keep up the good work, Urby! :)
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!