Username: Password:

Author Topic: Urby's Multimedia Thread (image heavy!)  (Read 12751 times)

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
    • justice to believe - wordpress blog
Re: Urby's Multimedia Thread (image heavy!)
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2010, 09:09:08 am »
Licking a hand that is covering your mouth is much easier than biting it. I know.

You know my writerly beta friend said something amongst those lines, that the last part was weaker than the other ones. I don't feel that way and I certainly wouldn't consider it "filler", since that implies that things happen for the sake of happening and that is certainly not the case. Things happen for a reason!!

Part 6, being complicated and sensitive topics ahoy, may be a while in coming.

That... is actually true.  Unless Takane has a giant mouth (onomnom hibiki).

Well, I wouldn't say it's 'filler' but I just had this 'filler-like' feeling.

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2010, 07:55:31 am »
Making a birthday comic would require an idea and I did not have one \XD But I drew a birthday picture!

kakusei miki why do you have to ruin everything (i kid i kid)
that is a pot of honey she is eating. In case you couldn't tell.

If it makes you feel better I do have comic ideas with Miki in them (mostly related to UF) but I am struggling with forearm pain in my dominant side so I am PUTTING THAT OFF RATHER CONSPICUOUSLY.

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2010, 10:36:28 pm »
Haha... that last picture is funny.

It's too bad that your forearm is wounded. Well, I'll wish you get full healed. ^^

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2010, 10:10:43 am »
oh snap I forgot to post Yukiho's birthday present on time :[

Blessings from one Yukiho to the next.

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2010, 06:31:59 am »
D'awww, the Yukiho birthday picture is adorable~ And the Miki one made me lawl.

Also seems like I forgot to comment about the latest chapter of Uncertain Future, whoopsie. D:

Hibiki's cuteness level was dangerously high in that last chapter, my my. And even though Takane was a tad cruel with her words, in the end she was actually being nice to her if you think about it. I mean, she stopped Miki from making a mistake she'd probably regret.

Can't wait to see more of your work, Urby! :3

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2010, 10:13:37 pm »
There you are, Himoto! I was like, "Gee, where's that guy that edits his posts all the time, doesn't he like Hibiki you would think he'd read this part at least"
But now you are back and all is well. OR IS IT??

Anywho, Uncertain Future part 5.5 aka The Wandering Mind part 1...wait, not part UF 6, you say? Nope! I mean what I say!

This is the first of the side stories I mentioned a while back. I was thinking of showing this particular moment later, but I felt like it was be good to put it out there now.

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2010, 02:17:55 am »
Aha! I was waiting to see this! I knew it would come eventually. x3 And yet, you've only given us MORE questions! How cruel of you Urby! We simply must know who Azusa's love belongs to~ It was so devious of you to conveniently leave that out. And I agree with the timing of this entry, this feels like a good time to bring it out.

Better get cracking on Uncertain Future Chapter 6.

You have 72 hours.

GET TO IT.

>8C

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2010, 05:47:31 am »
HOO HOO HA I will give nothing away. There is nothing you can do to make me change my stance on this.

What! You are in no position to make demands here! I will take my sweet time if I damn well please.

...teehee 72.

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2010, 08:46:18 am »
Well you certainly roped me into impatiently waiting for the pieces to all fall together, as each chapter is a pleasure to read~

crapthreatsarentworkingBut... but... I believe in you Urby~ You can totally do it~! I have faith in you! ^.^

you like what I did thar ohoho

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2010, 02:25:56 am »
That was mean~! Now I really want to know who Azusa likes!
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2011, 06:51:01 am »
Uncertain Future part 6.

As I've been saying in a few previous posts: this part is more serious than the other ones because of the content covered. I won't give away what exactly makes it more mature, but you'll figure it out when you get to it.

I have a feeling I'm going to lose a few readers over this one...

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2011, 11:09:07 am »
Well this was certainly a turning point for the story. Definitely wasn't expecting chapter 6 to be like this, but I'm glad it was. This was a pretty powerful chapter.

What surprised me the most was what happened to Ritsuko. That was deep, Urby. Whoa. What's scary is that isn't all that unrealistic for unwanted advances to occur like that. Poor Ritsuko. ; ; The Kotori scenes made me rofl too. xD I'm glad Miki is alot less "BLUBLUH PRODUCER ISH MINE BITCHES" now too. :3

This chapter was definitely worth the wait though, t'was very awesome. This chapter was probably one of my favourites so far, actually. You definitely didn't lose me as a reader, Urby. ^.^

In short, really cool chapter of the story so far. I'm more intrigued by the story than I was before.

PS: Can the Producer get hit by another truck? The first driver didn't do the job right.

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2011, 10:27:50 pm »
Double O.O

I'm impressed, Urby. I think you handled this chapter really well, escially considering its content. Just... wow.

I second Himoto's request.
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

Urby

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2011, 12:09:52 pm »
Things are going to get worse before they get better. For some characters, things will get a LOT worse.

With that ominous declaration out of the way, have some Operation Phantasm Lunatic Dreamers being cute! The Wandering Mind part 2 (or Uncertain Future part 6.5).

This idea kind of came out of nowhere, I swear it was like as if I said "man I need to detox, UF 6 was intense" and then my plot bunny was like ~~*CUTE*~~

additional note: I originally wanted to give the title 'Lunatic Dreamer' to Hibiki for some reason, but I already have a name for the group she is going to end up in and it seemed fitting for the UF ACM group. Pointless information that has no significance!

Himoto

• Apprentice
  • RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2011, 05:21:09 am »
Blunettes? I lol'd.

That was a cute ending to the chapter, gotta love Makoto's "arf arf" talk. xD Also, if I read the first part correctly, then I think I figured out who Azusa likes, but I'll keep that to myself, just incase. x3

As usual, can't wait for more!