Username: Password:

Author Topic: iDOLM@STER 2!!  (Read 519506 times)

Neko-P

• Just another fan. Sort of.
    • View Profile
Re: iDOLM@STER 2!!
« Reply #2625 on: April 22, 2011, 06:52:40 pm »
 ... This is definitely a Yayoi song. I'm surprised she wasn't singing lead in the PV. I kinda like the song, but it being about hamburger's makes it a bit cheesy to me. Then again, songs can't always be about romance, right? XD I also LOVE the new outfits, both the recolors and the roller skate girl outfit.

I also have to say that I am a bit excited that catalogs are still coming out despite Japan's current position...

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: April 22, 2011, 07:20:55 pm »
Not sure if anyone has posted it yet but here is a preview of a new DLC coming out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WiVoWxvens

To be honest i'm not really a big fan of the new song. Sounds kind of cheesy to me.

hey wait... i noticed they were wearing skates.  must be nice dancing in skates  ???
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #2627 on: April 22, 2011, 07:21:48 pm »
Catalogue 3

DAISUKI HAMBAGAAAAAAAA
I think Yayoi should've been the idol for this one and not Street Hopper XD whoa sorry, missed a -whole- page of posts, oops.

The dance is pretty silly looking but I'm sure it'll grow on me after some time (I didn't like MEGARE!'s dance but now it looks absolutely normal to me XDD)

Do love that floral recolor. There is not enough purple on the stuff in this game. \o/

Also, as far as items go...I think it's ridiculous that they are now letting you buy in-game money with MSP as well as putting up another set of kneepads for DLC. :s Really...moreso, the kneepad thing. I don't use the kneepads that are in the game as it is XDD I know these ones match the costume, but...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 07:24:48 pm by TweenDoriru »

airgeneralpong

• View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: April 22, 2011, 07:28:48 pm »
Also, as far as items go...I think it's ridiculous that they are now letting you buy in-game money with MSP as well as putting up another set of kneepads for DLC.
Yeah, buying 300,000 in-game money with 300 MSP looks quite ugly; especially since it is very easy to get it from just the play.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: April 23, 2011, 07:09:43 am »
Oh lol!
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

ikuto-sama

• Producer
  • ぜったいトップアイドル♥
    • View Profile
    • Check me out on Tumblr!
« Reply #2630 on: April 23, 2011, 09:26:47 am »
Whoa, missed a whole page of posts. :P

The song is really cute, but my question is, how do they dance so well on rollerskates? They aren't actually rolling...maybe the wheels are stationary and just for show. I think I like the song more than Honey Heartbeat. The song definitely fits Yayoi the most. But not a super-sized Yayoi. D:

Hitode

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: April 23, 2011, 12:14:58 pm »
The perfect song for Yayoi  :D I like the dance and the song is really cute ( I already want a karaoke of it ! Daisukisuki Hamburger ! I-LIKE-HAMBURGER ! ), but, how they did that thing on 0:36-0:40 with rollerskates ? ( accident : the idols roll away )

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: April 23, 2011, 12:28:27 pm »
( accident : the idols roll away )
Or on Haruka's case: Trip on her roller-skates
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

Ghift

• View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: April 23, 2011, 12:55:12 pm »
The song is kind of catchy after a while and I love the dance for it.

I'm on the 'not sure if dislike or really really like' fence with the outfits. I love the idea of the skates at the very least, even if it's an accident waiting to happen.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #2634 on: April 23, 2011, 05:14:11 pm »
I love when Japanese people pull this American stuff!
Is it me...or is this been a reoccurring theme in idolm@ster 2?
All of the new songs have English titles or titles that have roman letters.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #2635 on: April 23, 2011, 05:51:22 pm »
It's them running out of song name ideas. j/k *shot*

But who knows? Second song's only prove a coincidence. Now maybe when they do a third.....

Anyways, I wouldn't think much about the roller skates issue. Remember, this is a video game! But then again, it's not like the girls were actually skating with them. (Methinks they're just like heels, but then I get ignored much, so yeah. D: )

JohnNiles

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: April 23, 2011, 06:36:30 pm »
If this were released 3 weeks ago, I would've assumed it was an April Fool's joke.  Still, I like the change of pace.  The deep voiced guy's line at the end cracks me up.  I don't play the console releases, so I'm looking forward to whenever they get around to collecting and releasing the DLC-only songs on CD.

iDOL15

• View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: April 23, 2011, 10:38:03 pm »
I like it. It's not as good as Honey Heartbeat, but it's good never the less. With the way they're releasing stuff, we might end up with albums with more than one DLC song.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #2638 on: April 24, 2011, 01:20:49 am »
Or on Haruka's case: Trip on her roller-skates
*hides in corner* 聞こえない、聞こえない、聞こえない...

It's them running out of song name ideas. j/k *shot*

But who knows? Second song's only prove a coincidence. Now maybe when they do a third.....
The world is all one!!, SMOKY THRILL, Alice or Guilty, MEGARE!, Little Match Girl, Honey Heartbeat...they're on quite a roll XD (I guess counting i ~and you~ and First Step is cheating a bit)
When you look at the default song list, there's...2 songs that don't have any roman characters in them, I think?

愛 LIKE ハンバーガー is welcome to the list XD

Also...who put the Madoka banner at the top of the page? (not that I'm complaining ;D)

Ghift

• View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: April 24, 2011, 02:10:43 am »
Might be slow, but I just realised why they used Ritsuko in the catalogue PV - in the Burger Skater outfit her fried shrimp are back~~