Username: Password:

Author Topic: iDOLM@STER 2!!  (Read 519498 times)

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
    • justice to believe - wordpress blog
Re: iDOLM@STER 2!!
« Reply #2550 on: March 28, 2011, 06:41:20 am »
They used someone other than Haruka for the extend DLC picture! *shock*

I noticed the change in idols for DLC content in the first catalogue actually XD

And hah.  NBGI giving out free things a second time in a row? XD

http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/list/idolmaster/im2/dlc/index.html

:|

Thanks for the BT <:

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #2551 on: March 28, 2011, 07:08:37 am »
Wow, it's like throwing down money for an unlockable. Except, you still have to unlock it, and don't get it until you throw down money for it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:10:18 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: March 28, 2011, 07:10:35 am »
Wow, it's like throwing down money for an unlockable. Except, you still have to unlock it, and don't get it until you throw down money for it.
Curse you NAMCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #2553 on: March 28, 2011, 08:21:50 am »
I noticed the change in idols for DLC content in the first catalogue actually XD

And hah.  NBGI giving out free things a second time in a row? XD
Ah, that is true, huh? They used Yukiho for the Snowflake Lilypad one (and Chihaya for the ~free~ school uniform XDD)

I can definitely live with them doing "you have to work for/pay for this in-game" DLC. I can always always always get in-game monies to spend on accessories XD

Ghift

• View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: March 28, 2011, 08:26:19 am »
I really, really like the Street Hopper outfits, if I had the game I would definitely lay down some points for that which is...saying something in my case.

I get the feeling the M@STER version of Honey Heartbeat will go to Mami or Ami but I'm not really sure why I think that.

Also that PV made me realise that I really like the Techno-styled outfit in Im@s 2 regardless of what god-awful colour it is compared to the original ones, which I somewhat disliked unless it was on some kind of fantastic colour scheme or made sense or something.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 08:31:21 am by Ghift »

airgeneralpong

• View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: March 28, 2011, 11:49:48 am »
I really, really like the Street Hopper outfits, if I had the game I would definitely lay down some points for that which is...saying something in my case.

I get the feeling the M@STER version of Honey Heartbeat will go to Mami or Ami but I'm not really sure why I think that.
I hope it will be, her voice fits the song well.
And the new outfits is also somehow really fits Mami, I love it.

Ghift

• View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: March 31, 2011, 07:11:29 pm »
Something I've noticed and I'd like to know more of

Ami and Mami have some outfit variations which make me a little bit happier than they should

Their Luxury outfits have a small difference in the Necklace and hair-ties - Ami has a star where Mami has a heart. I also just noticed that Ami is in a skirt whereas Mami has shorts.

I saw on the TV Tropes page maybe? that they'd shared a pair of boots between them in the Floral outfit, but idk if this is canon or just a good observation. They also have slightly different hair ties but that's half-given considering that's the main difference now in the first place.

Stars vs. Hearts also applies to Starry.

Other outfit differences are the Smoky Thrill outfit, obviously, and this thing whatever it is.

And swimwear I guess.

Does anybody know of any more, or any I've missed?

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: March 31, 2011, 07:35:40 pm »
Something I've noticed and I'd like to know more of

Ami and Mami have some outfit variations which make me a little bit happier than they should

Nonsense :D Actually, I had pointed out something similar to the boots-thing a while back when we had first seen both Ami's and Mami's Floral costumes (they're the only 2 with asymmetrical boots, after all; they have to be sharing them XDD). I hope the person who writes up stuff on TV Tropes didn't see me saying that, 'cos I just said it because it would be a nice idea.

*clothes geek* XD

I can't think of any other costume differences unless you get into finer detail (in the Starry costumes, the lights on their...sock-leg-warmer-whatever-things go in opposite directions, as do the lights on their inner shirts).

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: March 31, 2011, 07:40:47 pm »
Nonsense :D Actually, I had pointed out something similar to the boots-thing a while back when we had first seen both Ami's and Mami's Floral costumes (they're the only 2 with asymmetrical boots, after all; they have to be sharing them XDD). I hope the person who writes up stuff on TV Tropes didn't see me saying that, 'cos I just said it because it would be a nice idea.

*clothes geek* XD

I can't think of any other costume differences unless you get into finer detail (in the Starry costumes, the lights on their...sock-leg-warmer-whatever-things go in opposite directions, as do the lights on their inner shirts).

/tweeny loves dem futami XD

Honey Heartbeat PVs popping up all around niconico if anyone wants to listen to them <:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14021629 is the one I just pulled out at random.

I expect everyone to now flood request thread for this song... lol orz.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: March 31, 2011, 08:08:25 pm »
Ah, catalog 2 is out today...

...that just made me realize...since I download DLC on my Japanese account but play the actual game on my American one (all the stuff transfers over), I'm never going to be able to use those Shiro-Neko accessories with my normal game
; ; I'd have to start over on the Japanese one...*headdesk*

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: March 31, 2011, 08:12:59 pm »
Ah, catalog 2 is out today...

...that just made me realize...since I download DLC on my Japanese account but play the actual game on my American one (all the stuff transfers over), I'm never going to be able to use those Shiro-Neko accessories with my normal game
; ; I'd have to start over on the Japanese one...*headdesk*

Is that really the case?  I thought you can use DLC regardless of what account because it saves on your hard drive.  The only thing is that you have to have the account that downloaded DLC still on the same xbox???

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: March 31, 2011, 08:16:52 pm »
Is that really the case?  I thought you can use DLC regardless of what account because it saves on your hard drive.  The only thing is that you have to have the account that downloaded DLC still on the same xbox???
I can use DLC regardless, but in the case of the white cat accessories...

I'd need Producer rank 3 to download them, and I can't download from my American account =w=; So I'd have to get up to that rank in my Japanese account and download them that way...though, I might do it, if they're going to release more free DLC like this.

(All I can do from a foreign account is look at the catalog; even if it's free it won't let me download it, and comes up with an 'error'. As to why I even have the American account in the first place is a long story XDD)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: April 01, 2011, 01:27:42 am »
Takane and Yukiho's versions are my favorites, which puzzles me since they're the last people I'd associate with the song... XD;

It bugs me how all the girls sound drunk and/or sleepy during the part during the intro though.

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: April 01, 2011, 05:23:07 am »
I can use DLC regardless, but in the case of the white cat accessories...

I'd need Producer rank 3 to download them, and I can't download from my American account =w=; So I'd have to get up to that rank in my Japanese account and download them that way...though, I might do it, if they're going to release more free DLC like this.

(All I can do from a foreign account is look at the catalog; even if it's free it won't let me download it, and comes up with an 'error'. As to why I even have the American account in the first place is a long story XDD)

Shiro-neko is free?  But I thought the catalogue online listed them as like 300MSP or something like that...  Wow, forgive me for asking so many questions X:

Takane and Yukiho's versions are my favorites, which puzzles me since they're the last people I'd associate with the song... XD;

It bugs me how all the girls sound drunk and/or sleepy during the part during the intro though.

I don't like Takane in the song.  Yukiho is not bad though.  I have to say my favorites are Haruka and Hibiki though.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: April 01, 2011, 08:40:06 am »
My favorite remains the Ami/Mami verison (seriously, all bias aside).

Azusa's "3! 2! 1! Say ho!" is too cute, though.

Shiro-neko is free?  But I thought the catalogue online listed them as like 300MSP or something like that...  Wow, forgive me for asking so many questions X:
Yeah, I did see that, though...since it doesn't make much sense for them to cost more than a normal accessory, I thought that you had to download them and buy them in the in-game store (there's a disclaimer under the accessories, but the most I can do with that is feed it through google translate, which makes no sense XD). Plus, it has no price in the catalog viewed from the game.

「このアイテムは765ショップカタログ画面からのみ購入可能です。
ゲーム マーケットプレース画面からは購入できません。
このアイテムをご購入いただくには、実績「新米プロデューサー」の解除が必要です。
 実績「新米プロデューサー」を解除するには、プロデューサーLVを「03」にしてください。」
^
can someone translate that for us? (or at least tell us what the deal is with those accessories? XDD)