Username: Password:

Author Topic: iDOLM@STER 2!!  (Read 351440 times)

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
Re: iDOLM@STER 2!!
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2010, 01:37:51 pm »
You're not GamiP. You're not allowed to say 961Pro doesn't exist.
So are you to say DS doesn't exist.

Also.....

I doubt of all things, 961 would exist in iM@S 2 (better yet, they exist no more).
My theory, iM@S 2's storyline will happen before or around DS. If Namco thinks that we are as smart as they think we are, we'd already know what to look forward to.

As much as Kuroi-dono may object, I think meant that...since this game is likely to take place after SP, there wouldn't technically be a 961Pro.

...unless they had more idols than Takane, Hibiki, and Miki. *dramatic twist* I don't know if the end of the game involved 961 shutting down, or if those 3 just jumped agencies.
Well, the first part I theorized that it takes place on another timeline but for the latter, that's what I think the case truly is.

Anyway, more on your spoiler, Kuroi fires the idols after losing the final IU, thanks to his policy to keep anyone who is 'perfect' and fire anyone else.

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 03:52:44 pm »
But DS doesn't exist.

Regardless, 961 will be back for sure. There's no doubt about it, so everyone should just stop their 961 being/not being there theories, lest you want to look uninformed.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 05:39:22 pm »
But DS doesn't exist.
*points back to Cien's last post because I don't feel like being a broken record*

Regardless, 961 will be back for sure. There's no doubt about it, so everyone should just stop their 961 being/not being there theories, lest you want to look uninformed.
What for? There's no reason for anyone to NOT make theories. They're just theories, and more importantly, it's proof of fans being fans. >.>

H4ataraxia

• 清く正しい天海春香でーす!
    • View Profile
    • 愛の速度を超える
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 05:54:51 pm »
*points back to Cien's last post because I don't feel like being a broken record*

sorry there is no such thing as im@s DS

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2010, 06:23:27 pm »
Geez, give it a rest, already, guys. EVERYTHING EXISTS.

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2010, 05:14:59 am »
^Thats right this includes the UFO i saw a while back but thats another story^ (i kid of course and take no side on the DS debate)

I don't think anyone's asked this yet but do you guys think Awakened Miki will be returning

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

azuyuki

• Producer
  • ~Can you see my true feelings?~
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2010, 11:00:45 am »
That depends, will there be an Awakened Miki route
for that matter, what if there were alternate routes for everyone?

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2010, 12:54:23 pm »
I don't think anyone's asked this yet but do you guys think Awakened Miki will be returning
Possibly, if the game would be like the 360 version.

for that matter, what if there were alternate routes for everyone?

Dark Haruka!! XD

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2010, 09:21:19 pm »
iM@S DS most likely does not exist in terms of being canon.  It pretty much exaggerated every character and made some contradictions (Azusa having a sister when she said she was an only child in the other games, Miki's not awakened but that's also debatable).

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2010, 10:06:06 pm »
(Azusa having a sister when she said she was an only child in the other games, Miki's not awakened but that's also debatable).
Yumeko adressing Azusa as her elder sister is her way of showing admiration towards Azusa.
Nowhere in the game has it been stated that they're siblings, whether it's blood-related or not.

Quote from: iM@S wiki
She calls Azusa Miura her "older sister" because of her admiration to her as her senpai.

Watch more animes/play more games with (potential) yuri couplings and/or girl-only school settings.

The way I see it, iM@S DS might or might not've happened if you look at it from a bigger perspective;
Assuming iM@S DS did in fact happen one should assume that the 360/SP version happened as well, but in the way that not every idol started out on the same date; I believe that the DS cast only debutted a few months later then some idols.
This'll fix the problem why certain idols are less popular/famous then others *coughChihayacoughwaytooexaggeratedcough*.
Also, let's assume that SP happened because of a certain duo being in the agency.
Again, because if we assume that DS happened and because we assumed that not every idol started out at the same time we'll assume that only 3 765Pro idols beat Takane, Hibiki and Miki at the IU.

When you start out in iM@S DS with either Ryo, Eri or Ai, every 765Pro idol are all atleast in gameplay week 20 or so; all 765Pro idols're atleast known and atleast Rank C-B'ish.
Eri, Ryo and Ai are all working towards the Idol Ultimate, as well as all other 765Pro idols that haven't won the IU or some big audition yet.

Because you play a Producer in every other game and because you only meet up with your idol once a week, there's enough room for the DS cast to co-exist in the same time-frame as the other games; you can't encounter the same idol on every week day.
This leaves enough room for the an idol to meet up with her Producer, and because the Producer never met any of the 876Pro idols you won't see/ hear them.
I'm not sure yet if I'll apply this theory to the multiple rookie producers theory or the 1 iDOLM@STER Producer theory but that's not important for this discussion.

Or in other words, the settings for starting out at iM@S DS in my opinion would be something in the lines of;
3 characters cleared story mode of SP
A couple of characters might or might not've cleared 'Free-Produce' or the 360 game yet.
The rest of the idols're in week 20+ in either Free Produce or the 360 game.

After above conditions're met the DS games happen thus giving enough leeway for the idols to coexist in the same world.

Tldr;
Cheese

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2010, 10:18:58 pm »
Yumeko adressing Azusa as her elder sister is her way of showing admiration towards Azusa.
Nowhere in the game has it been stated that they're siblings, whether it's blood-related or not.

Watch more animes/play more games with (potential) yuri couplings and/or girl-only school settings.
I remember the wiki entry stating otherwise months ago, and I haven't checked it in months.  I didn't pay too much attention when I got to Azusa's chapter in Ryo's route.  Sorry.

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2010, 11:38:59 am »
I remember the wiki entry stating otherwise months ago, and I haven't checked it in months.  I didn't pay too much attention when I got to Azusa's chapter in Ryo's route.  Sorry.

Some entries in the Wiki were assumptions that had no basis (including that one about Yumeko's personality being changed in the last minute, but that's somewhat another story). They were brought up somewhere around here a long time ago.

lisondra22

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2010, 12:42:49 pm »
I'd like the setting of the first game. Also the DS game(Shota Traps, Spoiled Kids, Underage Moms, Basement Dwellers.) sucks so i wish that it won't have any relations on the next game ~_~.
Assuming the 360,PSP and DS games Namco really F'ed up the settings.
I THINK the next game will have a different setting which will F up everything again.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 12:54:21 pm by lison22 »

Pizzaman

• Will sell pizza to Makoto.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2010, 02:14:26 pm »
The ViDaVo which comes with DS states that Kuroi suddenly disappeared from the front lines of the industry, which can only mean one thing...

He is coming back with a better, improved and much more deadly 961 Pro.
A professional amateur.

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2010, 02:25:53 pm »
The ViDaVo which comes with DS states that Kuroi suddenly disappeared from the front lines of the industry, which can only mean one thing...

He is coming back with a better, improved and much more deadly 961 Pro.
Ominous. But... what could be more deadly than Miki+Hibiki+Takane?
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!