Community > General chatter

The Difference between IM@S + Dream Club + TimeLeap?

(1/4) > >>

KittyMeow:
Well I've noticed a lot of 'dancing' games around. I'm not sure if the other two were created simply for the fact of trying to beat iDOlM@ster or just because dancing games seem to be the rage.

I know that the characters would be the obvious difference.

But could someone explain if Dream Club and Time Leap (is that even a similiar game? I saw some videos...) follow the same kind of story line, or is it basically dancing with no under story?

if this even makes sense XD

mistcore:
Dream Club is a hostess club game, where you pay money to spend time with the various girls.
The dancing part in this game comes into play when the girls do karaoke.

Time Leap is originally a PC hentai game, which featured a dance video as a bench marker.
On the 360, they took out the hentai portions and made it a regular visual novel game.
The bench marker is still in, and you can even try it out on the demo from the Japanese XBLA market.

So, Dream Club= you make the story, while Time Leap already has one (well, the standard multiple routes in visual novels).

curriegrad2004:
So in conclusion those games are really NSFW.

Though Time Leap is the obvious one.

azuyuki:
Well the Time Leap game is just a normal visual novel in the 360 (like they do with almost every console port) so if you happen to have a 360 there then its not so bad... I think...

Trance Blossom:
Dream Club is basically idolm@ster with bigger boobs.

In all seriousness, a lot of the DC waitresses look A LOT like IM@S idols. Setsu is a Futami clone, there's no arguing it. Brown hair, short, loli voice, pigtail to the side (!?!), etc.. Chihaya and Ritsuko also have clones, and there's even an Azusa with pink hair (and fleshy basketballs hanging off her chest).

I'm sure the game has merits (I like a few of the songs), but they could have done a lot more original character development :\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version