Username: Password:

Author Topic: iM@S space in Home.  (Read 8886 times)

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: iM@S space in Home.
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 03:00:25 am »
I really want to see what the graphics will be like. Home-Haruka scares me...-_-
So if iM@S is coming to the PS3, all that's left now is for it to be picked up by a respectable dubbing company *crosses fingers*
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 03:42:12 am »
I really want to see what the graphics will be like. Home-Haruka scares me...-_-
So if iM@S is coming to the PS3, all that's left now is for it to be picked up by a respectable dubbing company *crosses fingers*

I don't think you understand.

iM@S WON'T come to the US. That's obvious. So there's no need for dubbing. There's also no such thing as a 'dubbing company' in this sort of stuff.

Basically, if it comes to the PS3 in Japan, everyone else can rejoice because all they have to do is order the game through a simple website and bam, there it is.

OverlordIX

• TermiRaisha - Systems Online.
    • View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 08:42:15 am »
Whoa, Haruka. Didnt recognize ya there. o.o

When 5 Muppets come together, you get one heck of a gaming team!

nowano

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2010, 12:29:23 am »

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
    • justice to believe - wordpress blog
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2010, 01:17:23 am »
I-I want them to release Chihaya and Yukiho costumes now for Home *___*;

I still haven't tried to get Haruka's stuff though.

Lushe

• The Power of the Sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 02:34:19 am »
So how much longer until they announce a new 2nd Vision game? ):

I know the Iron Eyes will guide me!

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 03:11:22 am »
heck they'll probably wait till one of the big gaming conferences although Namco's already announced a few of their other games this month so i won't be shocked if they do something by February.

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 03:34:22 am »
Ever since they announced their 2nd vision project, the magic date has always been Summer 2010.

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2010, 03:37:02 am »
it would be kinda creepy if they did it on the in 7th month on the 6th day at the 5th hour of this year

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2010, 06:46:44 am »
it would be kinda creepy if they did it on the in 7th month on the 6th day at the 5th hour of this year
It would be actually kinda neat if they pulled it off :D: Though, I don't want to wait that long for iM@S2 info.

By the way, the graphics for the idols on PS3 is certainly different, though I don't think it's bad. I actually like it. I do like the 360 graphics very much, though I think the girls look so cute in these "new" graphics.

Also with PS3, doesn't cel-shading have a slight issue? If I remember right, playing Eternal Sonata on the PS3 had some fairly visible framerate issues... Though, these still could be all "Home"-ified graphics.

BT2

• Producer
  • ξ*'ω')ξ にょわー☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2010, 09:57:06 am »
By the way, the graphics for the idols on PS3 is certainly different, though I don't think it's bad. I actually like it. I do like the 360 graphics very much, though I think the girls look so cute in these "new" graphics.

Also with PS3, doesn't cel-shading have a slight issue? If I remember right, playing Eternal Sonata on the PS3 had some fairly visible framerate issues... Though, these still could be all "Home"-ified graphics.

I don't think they'll use these graphics in the game(s) if it'll be released on the PS3.

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2010, 01:27:20 pm »
Yeah...like I said, they could still be the "Home" graphics (since throwing something cel-shaded into PSHome would be weird). It still is neat to see them in these graphics XD

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2010, 01:42:24 pm »
I don't think they'll use these graphics in the game(s) if it'll be released on the PS3.

My thoughts on why it might not be on the PS3. I heard from a source that because of graphics capability differences is a probably reason why the game won't come out for the PS3. But then, we still dunno, so yeah.

(Plus I keep thinking because of everything else I saw in those videos is that this is just continued support for iM@S PSP)

Pizzaman

• Will sell pizza to Makoto.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 05:54:20 pm »
I'm just going to home that those are just graphics for Home and not for the actual PS3 release if they're actually working on one.

Because they look like PVC figures, and scared the crap out of me at first viewing.
A professional amateur.

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2010, 08:03:23 pm »
Wow guys. Really.

Do not even mention graphics when it comes to iM@S on PS3. Remember that this takes place in Home and everything in Home must adhere to the Home look, which is its own style. Hence our beautiful and beloved Home Haruka we've come to know and love.

This is basically going to be a space in Home dedicated to the promotion of the SP series, with live events and other sorts of promotions.

Because of this continued support, this could mean one of two things. Either there really will be a PS3 version of iM@S because of the continued attention to the Sony family, or they really want to push the SP series.

@Marx: So far, anything the 360 can do, the PS3 can also do, even more so with games such as Uncharted 2 and 3D block Heroes. The PS3 is perfectly capable of being the next console to house iM@S2.