Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dreams~  (Read 2665 times)

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Dreams~
« on: October 24, 2009, 03:58:59 pm »
Ramble about either a dream you just had or dreams you remember that were surprisingly epic or just plain weird.

I had a dream about re-deads last night! But... it wasn't scary at all... Why zombies always so darned civil in my dreams? Anyway, in the beginning Link played the sun song about 4 times before realizing that there was no reason to walk right in between the rows of them... and then there was this thing with a girl that the re-deads thought was re-dead, but I'm pretty sure she was just an alien. And then it turned out to be a dream-within-a-dream, the second one being about telling my brother about it and him telling me how incredibly illogical my dream was.

I think the weirdest meta-dream I ever had was when the second part of the dream started with the Nostalgic Critic reviewing my last dream.
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

Kyo

• Perverted Mod
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams~
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 05:22:29 pm »
Some of my more common dreams when I sleep:

-Walking around my elementary school and meeting/reuniting with childhood friends and crushes, going into the teacher's office or the main hall, attending classes, eating at the canteen or looking at the fish in the pond. This is the most frequent dream I have and remember the best once I wake up.

-Buying an item I always wanted IRL or wished it existed IRL. I hate this type of dream, especially when I wake up and realize its not there.

-Either killing or running away from zombies, which type I dream about seems totally random.

-Falling from the top of a building and waking up when I die. Sometimes this takes the form of me in a plunging elevator and dying when it hits the bottom of the shaft. I used to have this dream a lot when I was a wee lad, but it doesn't seem to occur nowadays.

-A member of this board gets banned for good by Yuna and never returns. It's no joke.

-Funnily enough, I also have lots of dreams about taking baths or showers.

-Flying in the sky à la Reimu. Cookie-cutter dream type that needs no explanation.

I honestly wish I had a dream recorder so I could view these dreams again at my leisure.

This line in my signature will be removed when Idolmaster Xenoglossia is included in Super Robot Wars

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 07:00:41 pm »
A few weeks ago I had this wierd dream that I was fighting the statue of liberty. Must be because I was playing a lot of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ritfHRZvCM

Sometimes I dream about playing idolm@ster and then wake up the next morning realizing I don't really have the game.  :(

But there is nothing I hate more than dreaming about being in school.

I honestly wish I had a dream recorder so I could view these dreams again at my leisure.

Same here.

Haldo

• ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 07:03:01 pm »
Yes, a dream recorder is something everyone should have ;_;
Yattaaaa! The forum is back!!!

azuyuki

• Producer
  • ~Can you see my true feelings?~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 08:49:39 pm »
Well during the time I was playing Rune Factory Frontier, I had a wierd dream that I was going through Cinamon's scenario. And that I ended up flying with Melody...and that I somehow had a bunch of turnips in my bag...

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 11:14:30 pm »
I had a dream that I was trying to sleep but couldn't.  And yes, I was sure it was a dream and not me trying to go to sleep in real life.  What a rip...

Other times I get other things that happen in real life, which is also a rip.
Last night, I had this "live action" Haruhi playing.  Except all actors/actresses were ugly, and they were really bad at acting.  Kind of like those poor-quality cosplay AVs.  Funny enough, it was all in Japanese, and I somehow had a good idea of what they were saying.

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

wavehawk

• All Decade's Fault
    • View Profile
    • Wavehawk Works
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 02:10:31 am »
I often get weird dreams, like the ones that make me think I'm still in College, living in a weird city that's part Melbourne Australia, Metro Manila, Taipei Taiwan, and a number of other cities I've never been to but seen in photos...

Most recent one that stood out for me however--even if I sadly can't remember the details--was after I watched a marathon run of Polyphonica Crimson S while finishing up the work on my Gundam F90 kit (submission for figure.fm Bandai World competition)

Let's just say it was a date and night spent at the Melbourne Hilton. With these girls:

BOTH these girls.

...did you know that a Queen-size bed can fit three people? hee hee hee...
I will be changed on the road that heads on to a new dawn
Witness the Journey Through The Decade

Lushe

• The Power of the Sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 03:43:50 am »
Last night, I dreamt that I was eating the most delicious onion rings I've ever had.

Mmmmmm~ made me hungry when I finally woke up.

I know the Iron Eyes will guide me!

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 05:01:35 am »
I had a dream that I was sleeping.

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 05:15:06 am »
Once, I had a dream that I was a member of a Super sentai group, complete with alien oppressors and giant robos.

h4ataraxia

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 05:51:43 am »
I had a dream where i was dreaming about me dreaming in my dream about me dreaming of myself dreaming in my dream.

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 05:52:29 am »
I had a nightmare that I was the head of 765Pro.

Thank god I'm Kuroi in real life.

azuyuki

• Producer
  • ~Can you see my true feelings?~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 08:29:20 am »
I had a dream where i was dreaming about me dreaming in my dream about me dreaming of myself dreaming in my dream.

Yo dawg, I heard you like sleeping so we put a bed in your bed so you can dream while you dream.

So yeah, I actually had a wierd one recently, I ended up having a dream of me being Ryo-san, Yumeko-san and Kotori-san were fighting over me (Ryo) then for some odd reason, they stopped fighting and then started doing "naughty things" to me...

yeah... I found out I had a hangover when I woke up..

curriegrad2004

• Orbital Strike... Your Area...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 01:47:40 pm »
I had this dream where I was walking through an endless hallway that supposedly leads me to the immigration hall in an unknown country that I am visiting.

But now I'm really jet lagged after the trip from HKIA to YVR
Got time? Know Japanese, then please help out with the translation project!

OverlordIX

• TermiRaisha - Systems Online.
    • View Profile
    • Silent Stronghold
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2009, 01:56:28 pm »
I dreamnt that Russia and Singapore literally merged. Like Russia opened up, drop the little island in the center and closed up again.
In the dream i was some kind of secret agent and supposed to protect this Russian princess (who was mighty damn fine good lookin').

We we're riding in this limosine around a certain area. When we passed by an abandoned oil refinery, a group of terrorists ambushed us and we were forced to fight. And turns out the chauffeur who was driving us around the who time was my best friend Josh (IRL) and he kicks arse even more then I did on those terrorist scum. And i was upposed to be the main character here! lolz

When 5 Muppets come together, you get one heck of a gaming team!