Username: Password:

Author Topic: Who's the senior idol ?  (Read 1706 times)

airgeneralpong

• View Profile
Who's the senior idol ?
« on: September 15, 2009, 06:24:09 pm »
I have just finished listening to Idolm@ster Drama CD 01 (eventhough I don't understand any damn thing...). I have found that Yukiho and Makoto have joined 765 Pro after Haruka and Chihaya. So I guess that Haruka and Chihaya could be the very first idols in 765 Pro.
Anyone has any information about when did the idols join 765 Pro and begin their career?

h4ataraxia

Re: Who's the senior idol ?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 07:01:04 pm »
Ah yes, i thought haruka and chihaya were the senpai but in stage 03 chihaya barley comes in with yayoi.
so the senior idol is azusa and ritsuko, they've been there from the beginning then comes the twins and haruka. but azusa and rittchan are the seniors

Mabz

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:35:11 pm »
That could be a missinterpretation based on senior by age, which would in fact place ritsuko and azusa at top. Canon wise sounds like Haruka and Chihaya are the senior idols at 765 even if Ritsuko was still working with the company before they signed up (assuming that Ritsuko only worked as an odd end filler idol).

The other clues that help out are the Chihaya is going with the Producer to the United States and Haruka was on the panel that pulled out Ai. That means Chihaya already had a working relation of some sort with the producer and that Haruka is at the very least is established with the company to be on such a panel.

h4ataraxia

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 10:04:06 pm »
i think you're getting the game version and the drama cd mixed up, they're both different stories with the producer in the drama cd's having an actual personality thats not generated by the player.

airgeneralpong

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 03:23:14 pm »
So the sequence should be somehow like this?

Azusa & Ritsuko                       (senior)
Haruka & Futami twins             (junior)
Chihaya & Yayoi                       (sophomore)
Yukiho & Makoto                      (freshmen, for Drama CD 01)

Any ideas for Miki & Iori ?

h4ataraxia

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 04:46:23 pm »
you got it bro,

the drama cd's are based off the arcade game
miki doesnt come in till drama CD 06  and only for a few minutes as well
shes in the eternal prism drama series; which is based off im@s SP

iori is probably with haruka and twins
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 04:49:33 pm by h4ataraxia »