Username: Password:

Author Topic: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)  (Read 387160 times)

AweOfShe

• 真のアイドルマスター
    • View Profile
    • Streaming random games at random times, live.
Re: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)
« Reply #2100 on: March 11, 2013, 05:27:44 pm »
For the past few weeks:

Second play-through of Fire Emblem Awakening. Still going crazy with the support conversations. According to the 3DS Activity Log, I've sank 130 hours into this game.  ;D

Unlocked all the Star and Pop charts for Free Style play, in DJ Max Technika Tune. For Club, I unlocked all the songs in "Popping-Like" and "Love-A-Round" disc sets.

Haven't sank too much time into Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds yet. Just got to the 4th area with Hikoto. Really digging the game though.

Random runs through Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA, getting owned in single play, or against random Asians that join in. >_>
NNID - Daioujou | 3DS FC - 0559 7548 8384
XBL/PSN/Steam - AweOfShe1

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: March 12, 2013, 07:50:02 pm »

Second play-through of Fire Emblem Awakening. Still going crazy with the support conversations. According to the 3DS Activity Log, I've sank 130 hours into this game.  ;D

The best part is... you'll spend more than that to unlonk more support conversations. And with that marrying and having a male/female protagonist system... my goodness. xD

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #2102 on: March 15, 2013, 12:17:12 am »
*Acquire Battlefield 2 on Steam
*Attempt to play it
*Doesn't work
*Attempt to fix it many times
*Still doesn't work

Oh, and the free copy of BF 1942 I got on Origin also suddenly doesn't work anymore either, after having play it once. NICE.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: March 30, 2013, 05:03:18 pm »
I stayed up way too late last night playing BombSquad. It's a Mac game that runs well even with an Nvidia 9400M. BombSquad supports gamepads, and a left analog stick really makes it easier to play.

SalemJeanette

• (ლ╹◡╹)ლ 彡┻━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: March 31, 2013, 06:33:34 pm »
Dark Souls has been consuming my life for the past week......

* SalemJeanette playing DS http://youtu.be/gvnRBywkUZ0?t=8m58s
Join the Idolmaster irc channel on Rizon #Idolmaster

Garraboa

• Star earrings go with everything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: April 01, 2013, 04:11:34 am »
Got myself a Game Boy Micro after being bored with my Vita. So sexy! Can't wait to fire up Advance Wars and Mario Vs Donkey Kong with this baby!
Everyone should have their version of "GO MY WAY!!" and "relations"

Dreams won’t end just as dreams,so become my today!
I don’t mind getting hurt,I don’t mind if it’s difficult,ah~, I don’t mind any punishment, bring it on!

876 PRO, GO!!

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: April 01, 2013, 03:27:42 pm »
Etrian Odyssey 3.

WarOmnimon

• Greenhorn
  • There ain't no strings on me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: April 04, 2013, 05:49:33 pm »
Currently playing Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires and WWE 13 on my PS3 for the most part, and Tecmo Bowl Throwback will be added to that list when I get my $10 PSN voucher for the deal they had going in March ($10 free for every $50 spent).  I actually made Makoto, Ritsuko, Ami, and Mami in DW7E, though they probably need a bit of fine tuning before I actually upload them.  I plan on making the others too.

Oh, and Digimon Unlimited for Android if that counts.  Currently raising a DeathXDORUgamon, with hopes of obtaining a DeathXmon once he's fully evolved.
PSN - WarOnion316
Nintendo Network - WarOnion
3DS FC - 1547-5202-3440
If you play me in Smash, beware of dog and duck.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: April 04, 2013, 07:16:36 pm »
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (got it on 3DS for commuting to work and a Wii U with the game should have arrived today, but the swiss post screwed it up)
Otherwise i recently started playing Hyper Dimension Neptunia (i have the whole trilogy here, but didn't play any yet, so i start from the beginning)

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: April 04, 2013, 07:30:14 pm »
Really thinking on buying DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou but I cannot remember the last time I've played a shooting game. It looks quite good though...

Yodudes0

• View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: April 05, 2013, 02:28:55 am »
I visited my friend recently. He has Ace Combat 6. He likes pink and his favourite plane in the game is the F-22, so naturally he bought Haruka's plane (the missiles are pink and the plane is kind of pinkish itself), even though he doesn't like iM@S. It was fun singlehandedly destroying an entire enemy squadron with a pinkish red plane with Haruka's face on it.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: April 09, 2013, 09:42:28 pm »
Recently I've been thinking that I don't have enough non-RPGs for the PSP. When I play RPGs, I play like a completionist, so I feel bad when I miss a lot of items or when I miss getting every last string of dialogue out of NPCs. Sometimes I feel like gaming without worrying about missing any of that stuff, and I can't do that with RPGs (or at least RPGs I haven't finished yet). So do you guys know of any good PSP games that won't bring out my completionist tendencies?

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #2112 on: April 10, 2013, 05:50:30 am »
Picked up the underrated gem known as Mirror's Edge off Steam tonight! Also got Battlefield Bad Company 2 and all of its DLC for an excellent price, too.

Steam? I love you.

Now if only I could get good at PC FPS games. :3c

Garraboa

• Star earrings go with everything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: April 14, 2013, 04:31:48 am »
Right now I'm buying everything needed to play Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures for a friend gathering in summer. The first thing I need are the GBAs. The first one just arrived and I've never seen something so horrible and neglected. Why do people do this to their portables?! ;A;

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 07:30:09 am by Garraboa »
Everyone should have their version of "GO MY WAY!!" and "relations"

Dreams won’t end just as dreams,so become my today!
I don’t mind getting hurt,I don’t mind if it’s difficult,ah~, I don’t mind any punishment, bring it on!

876 PRO, GO!!

WarOmnimon

• Greenhorn
  • There ain't no strings on me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: April 19, 2013, 01:04:59 am »
Right now I'm buying everything needed to play Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures for a friend gathering in summer. The first thing I need are the GBAs. The first one just arrived and I've never seen something so horrible and neglected. Why do people do this to their portables?! ;A;

*Ugly GBASP snip*

Ewww.  That also makes me upset to see that.

Still playing Digimon Unlimited, DW7E, and WWE 13, and have added Tecmo Bowl Throwback and Soul Calibur V to the list of games I'm playing.  Starting from scratch with my SC5 edits - I had quite a few before, but they were nowhere near as good as I can do now.

And if they count, some Gundam AGE electronic handhelds that I'm playing right now and have had since mid 2012 - the AGE Device and the Gage-ing Haro.  The Haro's gameplay is very much similar to the Gage-ing Battle Base arcade game that was running in Japan until early this year if I am not mistaken with some minor simplifications - aside from the graphics being greyscale and not as high quality as the actual arcade game, it seems pretty accurate from what I've heard about the Battle Base.  I found it cool that the AGE Device basically stores your user data, experience points, etc. and allows you to power up via minigames.

I'll be posting a review of the AGE Device and the Gage-ing Haro at some point for everyone to read here.  :)
PSN - WarOnion316
Nintendo Network - WarOnion
3DS FC - 1547-5202-3440
If you play me in Smash, beware of dog and duck.