Username: Password:

Author Topic: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)  (Read 426637 times)

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
Re: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)
« Reply #1560 on: February 25, 2012, 03:52:57 am »
Been playing Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker for the past couple of days. I personally don't really like Peace Walker as much as the other MGS games because it doesn't have that MGS feel to it like some of the other MGS games. But that's probably just me.

Anyway, right now I am anticipating Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 which comes out in about  a week.

Ah, Peace Walker...it's nice on its own right, but yeah, it doesn't feel MGS. Maybe it's because you're not alone and have stuff that can be made or sent to you.

Neptunia MK2...maybe I'll get it. I liked the first game, but it put me to sleep more times than not.

Right now, I'm messing with grand strategy games, especially Hearts of Iron III. It's really complicated managing a country on the eve of World War II. Gotta mess with production, research, intelligence, politics, etc.

And restructuring armies to be in order is messy. And I still haven't got into actual combat yet.
--Under Construction---

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: February 25, 2012, 06:48:02 am »
This weekend is devoted to TERA Online Closed Beta Testing for me.  Playing on Serpentis, name is Azure.Reverie.

GangXia

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: February 25, 2012, 01:48:14 pm »
Tonight's rather slow. I wonder if i should fire up my USPangYa.

TaKai

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: February 26, 2012, 02:16:10 pm »
Been playing Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. So many of the US and European players give so much hate to my F-15E with Chihaya's Paint Scheme, especially when I shoot them down with it. Doesn't help when they ban Multirole aircraft from the match; I still have a Flanker-D with Miki paint scheme and an F-22 with Haruka paint scheme. I feel like a jerk...;D

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: February 26, 2012, 06:54:23 pm »
Been playing Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. So many of the US and European players give so much hate to my F-15E with Chihaya's Paint Scheme, especially when I shoot them down with it. Doesn't help when they ban Multirole aircraft from the match; I still have a Flanker-D with Miki paint scheme and an F-22 with Haruka paint scheme. I feel like a jerk...;D

I have those too...should find some time to play Assault Horizon. Sucks that the only servers I could find are the Japanese servers, and they are scary to go against.

Still, I remember being called a turd online due to the fact that I was destroying everyone with a F-15C while everyone else had F-22s.
--Under Construction---

TaKai

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: February 26, 2012, 10:12:12 pm »
I have those too...should find some time to play Assault Horizon. Sucks that the only servers I could find are the Japanese servers, and they are scary to go against.

Still, I remember being called a turd online due to the fact that I was destroying everyone with a F-15C while everyone else had F-22s.
The Japanese players are very scary. Game of conquest, I'm attempting to defend my team's base and all of a sudden there's nearly nine missile alerts on my radar and in front of me I see a PAK-FA in ASM that launches trinity in my general direction. Game's over three seconds after that.

Whenever someone in Deathmatch claims to be best pilot with an F-22, I pull out Haruka's paint scheme. They never accept the fact that my plane is covered in love and affection. Unfortunately, not everyone in the US and European servers download the compatibility packs so I can't always use the IM@S paint schemes.

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: February 27, 2012, 01:21:26 am »
So I was working through a climactic part of Ar Tonelico 3, when I recognized the villain's creepy laugh.  It's the guy who plays Kuroi!  Kuroi-shachou, why won't you leave me in peace??

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: February 27, 2012, 09:38:15 am »
Finished Atelier Rorona this weekend, i'll probably do another playthrough later and using savegames to get all or at least most endings (don't know if i go for the adventurer ending, i'd need Cordelia on lvl 50 and i don't like her)

But currently i'm playing The Last Story, the story is very well told and i want to know how it continues. The fighting system is also fun so far.

GangXia

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: February 27, 2012, 01:29:38 pm »
Finally finished my latest version of Touhoumon. Final team was Beach Alice, EX Yuugi, Advent Yuyuko, Final Nitori, EX Utsuho, and EX Ran; they're leveled at 61 or more. Not sure if I'll go for a second E4 match.

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1569 on: February 27, 2012, 10:52:45 pm »
MGS Peace Walker was the start of MGS going more social, so you're not enjoying it as much because you're not playing with friends and whatnot. Hahaha. It's good to have RL with the same games as me.

AweOfShe

• 真のアイドルマスター
    • View Profile
    • Streaming random games at random times, live.
« Reply #1570 on: February 28, 2012, 01:17:12 pm »
Final Fantasy 13-2 Platinum, GET!

Touch Shiyo still hasn't arrived, so I'll probably just keep playing random 360 STGs until it arrives.
I kind of want to give Omega Five a try, or KOF Sky Stage. Not sure if I will end up getting them though.
NNID - Daioujou | 3DS FC - 0559 7548 8384
XBL/PSN/Steam - AweOfShe1

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: February 29, 2012, 01:35:59 am »
Lotsa FFXIII-2 for me. It's a lot better than the first, but I probably would have at least gotten a tiny bit of joy playing the first if it didn't disconnect the controller each time I staggered an enemy..

SereneMidnight

• Class is in Session
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: February 29, 2012, 05:26:56 am »
Got MGS HD Collection for 360 yesterday. About time. Been playing a lot of Peace Walker, and I really like it. MGS2 and 3 are really good as well. Not to mention the first two Metal Gear games.

I also got myself Sonic CD, the best Sonic game ever made in my opinion. Working on getting all of the achievements for that as well.

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: February 29, 2012, 06:03:17 am »
Picked up Mass Effect 2 on a whim.  I won't actually play it until I've cleared some other games, but I'm looking forward to it.

nublet765

• Apprentice
  • Reporting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: March 02, 2012, 08:44:27 pm »
Ah, Peace Walker...it's nice on its own right, but yeah, it doesn't feel MGS. Maybe it's because you're not alone and have stuff that can be made or sent to you.

You know what doesn't feel like MGS?  That new "Revengeance" ... whatever the heck that's supposed to be.
So ... they traded in stealth for a slash 'em up?  Is this supposed to make us like Raiden as a badass?

Been trying my hand at RTS - like Ruse, but ... that game's too easy (USA - Long Tom all of the things)
No idea what I'll play now - already stopped :P
Must learn Japanese one of these days ... T_T
Concert Challenge - http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1599.0.html