Username: Password:

Author Topic: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)  (Read 349130 times)

Hitode

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Re: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)
« Reply #1005 on: April 24, 2011, 12:30:08 pm »
I played Fire Emblem ( GBA ) and We love Katamari ( PS2 ). Fire Emblem is quit difficult if, like me, try to make that everyone survive and to recruit the most characters possible to recruit, but I like it.
We love Katamari, best game ever.

SereneMidnight

• Class is in Session
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 24, 2011, 03:53:21 pm »
I'm playing Pangya more often now. I'm NakiNaki there.

On Trickster, I'm thinking of making a Project-iMAS guild there. Anyone wanna join me?

Ku Yong

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 24, 2011, 08:26:58 pm »
I learned that some of my friends are playing Guild Wars, so I re installed it after something like a 4 years break... well it's funny to see how quiet and empty it is (really different from what I once experienced)

Also, I'm trying to finish G-Senjou no Maou (last arc, so pretty close to the end)... I really love the story so far (especially that last arc, which looks quite awesome)

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: April 27, 2011, 03:40:45 am »
Been playing Portal 2 for the past couple of days and i'm liking it.

mastersteve89

• Project-IM@S's local assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 27, 2011, 03:56:02 am »
Right now I'm playing Civ 4 as King Abraham Lincoln while going to war against the Chinese and Russians in order to spread Buddhism across the land. :D

By the way, did you know Stonehedge, the Statue of Liberty, and the Pyramids were all constructed in Flordia? :P

Props to marx for the sig.

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1010 on: April 27, 2011, 03:58:10 am »
My friend got the new Mortal Combat, and we played on a tag team. Fighting games can be SO cruel... :'(

I prefer Stryker though, BANG BANG BANG!!!

Kaminos

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Project-Imas
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:40:32 pm by Kaminos »

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
    • justice to believe - wordpress blog
« Reply #1012 on: April 28, 2011, 10:20:40 pm »
I can't believe I did it :/

http://www.play-asia.com/Hatsune_Miku_Project_Diva_Dreamy_Theater_2nd_Controller/paOS-13-71-zl-49-fr-70-47p0-4-6.html

Call from my bank in 3, 2, 1 ...

Oh man Kaminos, take pictures when you get it!  I really want to see it in action too.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #1013 on: April 29, 2011, 01:32:23 am »
Whoa, how did that get that expensive?!? That'd better be the best... pad... stick... thing... you'll ever find anywhere, though I suppose since I'm having trouble describing it, it will be the best pad stick thing you'll ever find. ^^;
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Kaminos

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Project-Imas
« Reply #1014 on: April 29, 2011, 12:38:59 pm »
It's definitely more than a simple arcade stick : as long as 2 PS3, it weighs almost 10 kilos ans is beautifully made.

I'm pretty sure it will be a masterpiece :p

Azem4144

• Producer
  • カノンノ・イアハートは、世界一いいいい!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 29, 2011, 04:11:45 pm »
Every Galge ever listed... which is a lie.
Now playing SHINING HEARTS.

ハッピーバスデイなの!

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
    • G+ iDOLM@STER Community
« Reply #1016 on: April 29, 2011, 06:13:09 pm »
....more minecraft.

nyachan

• Resident Photoshop Monkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1017 on: April 30, 2011, 01:57:31 am »
I'm playing Pangya more often now. I'm NakiNaki there.

On Trickster, I'm thinking of making a Project-iMAS guild there. Anyone wanna join me?

ooooh, people playing pangya? o: the global server right? maybe I'll come join you, I've been feeling like playing it but fuck if I wanna play with BR? BR? BRBRBRBR? :V or any kind of hacker... yeah. Plus the the new upgrade happened, didn't it? :3

PS3: anyways, this past weekend I went home and enjoyed Portal 2. Played straight through in two days and got to chapter 8 on a second play through that my sister watched with me cause she wants to see the whole thing without having to wait forever for me to figure out a puzzle. Once the PSN goes back up I'm up for any co-op though I guess with mics would be best or something :V My sister's ain't even gonna try, oh well.

DS: Picked up Pokémon Black and White in Japanese (due to my intense hate towards the localization this time around) and am working on my white nuzlocke run on and off. Black was a normal run I did from the JP release and I finished it a while back.

PSP: uhhhh... not happy to see PJD2.5, but I know I'm prolly gonna shell out money for it sadly. *sigh* Been slowly trudging through Hamuko's side on P3P as well. Might also go back and pick up PangYa! PSP again since I'm on the second chapter of the story and did want to finish it.

PC: I tried this MMo Wakfu the other day with my boyfriend. There is nothing to do. so I uninstalled it. derp. Might go back later on and try it once it's actually got stuff to do or something because it looks nice. Ohyeah and over winter break I played MapleStory for the first time in YEARS. Because of the Big Bang I now have a level 70 character and two level 50s, but I haven't been playing much. God damn they fixed the early grind. If I start playing it again this summer I'd be cool playing with more people, I'm on Zenith now, that new server.

and uh, that's it. not much right now being played actively because of finals coming up though.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 02:02:18 am by nyachan »

YayoiTakatsuki96

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #1018 on: April 30, 2011, 09:57:00 pm »
Still playing Tf2. Damn, I haven't expected I was 109th on the top duels won (I won 990 duels at the moment)
http://steamcommunity.com/stats/TF2/leaderboards/30379/?steamid=76561198014794701
Damn it. I'm scared now.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: May 01, 2011, 04:42:59 am »
....more minecraft.
Dang, I should start playing Minecraft. But I need to know the basics.
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma