Username: Password:

Author Topic: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)  (Read 375891 times)

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)
« Reply #975 on: April 11, 2011, 06:43:27 am »
I finally got around to playing Bulletstorm, and it's a pretty good game. Just beat the story, and I quite enjoyed it. Like most it hints a second game. Mainly I'm liking the the game for it's wit.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #976 on: April 13, 2011, 04:24:25 am »
Anyone on here get Potato Sack?
I am completely into this whole alternate reality game for Portal 2.  :D

SereneMidnight

• Class is in Session
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: April 13, 2011, 01:36:50 pm »
Since I got a new laptop, I got Secret of the Solstice and Trickster Online again.

SalemJeanette

• (ლ╹◡╹)ლ 彡┻━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: April 13, 2011, 06:57:14 pm »
Angry Birds :3
A friend of mine gave me Halo Custom Edition and we've been playing some local matches when there's nothing to do at school.
Join the Idolmaster irc channel on Rizon #Idolmaster

Michi

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: April 14, 2011, 01:48:17 am »
On DS: Dragon Quest V, sometimes Pokemon SoulSilver, often Crosswords DS

On 360: Samurai Warriors 2, Dragon Age II, Mass Effect 2 now that the last DLC is out, and I need to get back to Fallout: New Vegas as well...

On PS3: Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes, and now Samurai Warriors 3Z because my imported copy arrived today!! Wooo!

On PSP: Persona 3, but it's been a while!

On Wii: Nothing... Sorry, Wii. I did turn it on this week to the Everybody Votes thing at least...

SereneMidnight

• Class is in Session
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: April 14, 2011, 02:28:33 am »
For some reason, I can't run Trickster. It keeps failing to check the version I have and automatically closes on me...

I can play Minecraft, either way.

kozu

• View Profile
« Reply #981 on: April 14, 2011, 11:46:22 am »
I started playing this League of Legends doohickey. Terrible game but people keep dragging me into matches. :<

#project-imas - the original legend

SereneMidnight

• Class is in Session
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: April 14, 2011, 03:14:32 pm »
I'm in Solstice, which is good because for some reason, I can't play Trickster (yet...)

Anyone want to join me sometime? http://reborn.outspark.com/

EDIT: So apparently, Ntreev decided to put a crappy install pack onto their server, so I downloaded from CNet and now Trickster works perfectly now.

I'll be Tomoki257 if anyone wants to add me!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:16:02 pm by SereneMidnight »

YayoiTakatsuki96

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #983 on: April 16, 2011, 12:48:12 am »
Team Fortress 2:
- Got a Vintage Batter's Helmet! Now I don't know if paint it lime green or pink. But yeah, I'd prefer the pink for the Batter's (my old one was Pink, and renamed too)
-Need absolutely an Attendant, so I FINALLY got a decent hat for the pyro.
-Still need to upgrade some items to Vintage, and rename/paint them

Audiosurf:
Having fun with SMOKY THRILL. All I can say is: Damn grey squares, they're everywhere.
Also... Yeh, feel free to add me on Steam

Ghift

• View Profile
« Reply #985 on: April 16, 2011, 01:07:58 am »
I've had Super Meat Boy open since the timer ended toward the GLaDOS fund, but I've been playing Wonderful End of the World too today.

I managed to go halves with someone on the potato pack because we didn't have too much crossover and it was worth it for some of these games. I hope the portal levels stick around after this is all over.

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #986 on: April 16, 2011, 10:58:28 pm »
I've been playing a lot of Demon's Souls, and actually got to New Game+... and it's quite harder now.

Hitode

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: April 18, 2011, 08:52:48 am »
Yesterday, I started to play FFXII ( PS2 ) for the first time and... yes, on the beginning I was like : "WHAT ? This isn't lik the olders Final Fantasy !" but... finally I already played 10 hours xD... finally, I like the way you fight, I already know that I will only play with Basch as main character ( He looks cool and he have a scars ! :D ) and I already want to drawn Ashe, she have a pretty good design :D

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #988 on: April 19, 2011, 06:46:29 am »
Anyone get that feeling when you have a game you know you want/have to do a LOT of stuff, but just don't have the inspiration to? I have one game I still to complete and another game where there's still so much I want to get acomplished, but I lose motivation to play either of them. I can't believe that it's possible to procrastinate on video games... :-\
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 06:48:28 am by Mind M@ster »

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #989 on: April 19, 2011, 06:48:28 am »
Anyone get that feeling when you have a game you know you want/have to do a LOT of stuff, but just don't have the inspiration to? I have one game I still to complete and another there's still so much I want to get acomplished, but lose motivation to play. I can't believe that it's possible to procrastinate on video games... :-\

When your stack is filled with games you actually don't like but feel you must finish, and games that are hard that you feel you must finish, it's actually quite easy.

... Thankfully, I'm winding down on experiments in Im@s2, so it doesn't feel like I'm getting nowhere anymore. I swear I've done enough lives, fests, and auditions to go through the game twice, yet I haven't gotten past my current run yet.

Will have to think about what to play next, though, after I plow through the current stack I guess. I'll have to grind through it...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 06:55:16 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e