Username: Password:

Author Topic: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)  (Read 389803 times)

Cien Laguoire

Re: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)
« Reply #645 on: October 10, 2010, 09:32:30 pm »
I'm not that good a FPS player myself, but I keep at it because I'm having fun. If you ragequit a game online, why bother playing it in the first place? Besides, you could be potentially embarrassing yourself to other players, especially if it's a fighting game.

Anyways, I rented F1 2010 for my PS3, and it's pretty much what I expected; a very good F1 simulator. :)

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #646 on: October 10, 2010, 09:34:02 pm »
Does anyone know any good games on the Nintendo Wii because mine has been sitting there and I only play my old gamecube games on it...

I had to put this since it's somewhat relevant. ;D

Picup

• Producer
    • View Profile
    • justice to believe - wordpress blog
« Reply #647 on: October 10, 2010, 11:45:36 pm »
@Mind M@ster: Depends on what you have or not have for your Wii.  I'm personally into the Trauma Center series, so you might want to give that a try?  If it's fighting games; by far Tatsunoko vs. Capcom XD;

Picup, you're awesome. Just thought you should know.

I ALWAYS have that on MW2. I suck miserably at it, and I really couldn't bare to get better. ~_~;

BUTBUTBUT I have it only on the PS3. ; ; It was for two reasons: 1. My PS3 needs more games and 2. One person I always talk to would hassle me to no end for buying it. This way, I can play it and they'll never know~ It's an Xbox Live friend, soooo... xD

MY PANDA DAMN IT. >8C

We should exchange gamertags sometime, I have NO im@s friends on Xbox Live. D:

You're awesome too :"D;

Funny how you say that, since you just said you were getting BBCS for... 360? (i only have it on my PS3 :"D).

How could you use that panda as a shield?!

Sure I don't mind, my gamertag is on my profile [:

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #648 on: October 10, 2010, 11:52:40 pm »
Does anyone know any good games on the Nintendo Wii because mine has been sitting there and I only play my old gamecube games on it...
Cien saves!
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Wii

I'd most definitely get either or even both Mario Galaxy games, they're killer apps for your Wii. In fact, you can't go wrong with most of the first-party Wii games.

Also, I'm on the fence about trading in Modern Warfare 1 & 2 and Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 to get Medal of Honor for the PS3. A friend of mine that has a review copy of the game says the single player is fantastic, and much much much much much much much better than MW2 and a bit better than BC2.

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #649 on: October 11, 2010, 12:17:45 am »
Cien saves!
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Wii

I'd most definitely get either or even both Mario Galaxy games, they're killer apps for your Wii. In fact, you can't go wrong with most of the first-party Wii games.

:o How could I forget Mario Galaxy 2!? I was planning to get it, but I keep forgetting. :P Probably because of the hype from Medal of Honor. And the new Kirby game that's coming out whenever it does.

The list was good and here's my thoughts about it.

mastersteve89

• Project-IM@S's local assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 11, 2010, 03:39:11 am »
After discovering my laptop can just barely play it, I've given Company of Heroes another chance.

I gotta say, it brings back fun (yet nerve wracking) memories. (F&$#* artillary!)

Props to marx for the sig.

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #651 on: October 11, 2010, 04:31:33 am »
oh god Jade looks so feminine in that picture ;_;  Speaking of ToA, I wonder if 3DS port will actually be good.
A bit late, but maybe this is a better way to show why Jade is awesome.

Fact #2

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #652 on: October 11, 2010, 04:50:22 am »
Taking a break from halo, so I'm playing some front mission evolved. That and dead rising 2. Man I hate the audio in front mission evolved....

Soo... mind me asking how Front Mission's turning out? I might get it, I might not...

For the record, you can never go wrong with about any first-party game for a Nintendo system. In fact, with a few exceptions for some systems, that's the only way you can't go wrong. ^^;
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 04:51:57 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Kyo

• Perverted Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 11, 2010, 05:24:59 am »

Okami.

Play it. Love it.

This line in my signature will be removed when Idolmaster Xenoglossia is included in Super Robot Wars

Sam

• HOLD IT!! ... You just lost the game
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 12, 2010, 12:33:52 am »
No More Heroes + No More Heroes 2

"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction." - Phoenix Wright (Gyakuen Saiban 4)

Scotty

• 961Pro President
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • Kuroi Shachou
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 12, 2010, 01:11:06 am »
A ton of iPod games. Anyone here got GameCenter?

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 15, 2010, 02:50:50 am »
Playing Medal of Honor. The multiplayer is pretty fun and way better than MW2 and Bad Company 2 combined, in my opinion at least.

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #657 on: October 16, 2010, 06:31:54 pm »
I agree with that, Blake. The respawning can be a bit spotty in a couple of modes, and I sorta wish you could lean and go prone like in the single-player. Otherwise, a healthy balance of MW2's more close-knit maps with BC2's gameplay.
I also really enjoyed MoH's single-player; very down to earth, and none of that Michael Bay crap like in MW2. Think something along the lines of Tom Clancy or Ridley Scott's Black Hawk Down. I loved how you're able to lean in and out of cover in multiple directions, which really helps in some of the fights.
Overall, MoH, good stuff. Get it. I rented the PS3 version and got Frontline for free! MWAHAHA.

Sev

• Producer
  • Making a better tommorow tommorow
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 16, 2010, 10:49:51 pm »
I'll take you guys word for it thanks for the mini review.

In other news the Producer for Ace Combat said something about their series taking a different direction. According to Namco Ace Combat Assault Horrizon is going to be an "action shooting game" instead of the arcade style flight sim were all used to. Too early to for me to make any opinions on it but feel free to speculate.

Like a bird in the sky I believe i can fly

mastersteve89

• Project-IM@S's local assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 17, 2010, 02:43:14 am »
I'll take you guys word for it thanks for the mini review.

In other news the Producer for Ace Combat said something about their series taking a different direction. According to Namco Ace Combat Assault Horrizon is going to be an "action shooting game" instead of the arcade style flight sim were all used to. Too early to for me to make any opinions on it but feel free to speculate.

Oh no! My worst fear has come to true. They're trying to copy Tom Clancy's HAWX.  :(

Props to marx for the sig.