Username: Password:

Author Topic: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)  (Read 337312 times)

Accoun

• View Profile
Re: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)
« Reply #2145 on: June 11, 2013, 11:01:25 pm »
Extended MGS V trailer (CONTAINS DRASTIC SCENES)
http://youtu.be/lQ8TZ4fRxFw

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: June 11, 2013, 11:41:45 pm »
Extended MGS V trailer (CONTAINS DRASTIC SCENES)
http://youtu.be/lQ8TZ4fRxFw

I read your post too fast, so "drastic" got processed as "dramatic" in my head. There are indeed drastic scenes in that trailer. I couldn't finish it. There's a version without the torture here:
http://youtu.be/gjq9GTJfe7Q

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: June 12, 2013, 08:30:05 am »
for me the best news of this E3 is that the PS4 will have no region locking.

deadsnake

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: June 13, 2013, 08:08:56 pm »
some say sony leaves the DRM policy to the game publishers, sony itself doesnt dictate it. just another way to interpret sony's policy

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: June 14, 2013, 04:28:15 am »
Just to confirm
Xbox One was made to sort of counter GameFly.
Playstation kinda abused it but yeah

KAWAII SENTAI LOLIRANGER.

Elixir

• View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: June 14, 2013, 06:17:48 am »
There are so many things wrong with the Xbox One that I can't even make a comprehensive list.

The console region-locked AND IP-locked. You can't import. You can't share games, you're forced into Kinect, and you're forced into frequent Internet connectivity. I'm not buying it under any circumstance.

pichupal

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: June 14, 2013, 06:31:02 am »
Huh... never posted my Friend Code.

FC: 1977-0164-7116
Ricky in Hakuren (If any of you have heard of Inazuma Eleven)

I'll add everyone here tomorrow. I SHOULD be studying for a midterm right now...

Speaking of Animal Crossing, dramatic new Smash Bros. characters! Anyone excited for the best character ever, Wii Fit Trainer?

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: June 14, 2013, 07:15:21 am »
Added.

Friend Code: 3153-3823-5984

I friended a whole buncha random people, but I have no idea what they're thinking, so we don't go to each others' towns.  Best friending seems like overkill.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #2153 on: June 14, 2013, 07:54:35 am »
There are so many things wrong with the Xbox One that I can't even make a comprehensive list.

The console region-locked AND IP-locked. You can't import. You can't share games, you're forced into Kinect, and you're forced into frequent Internet connectivity. I'm not buying it under any circumstance.

Yeah. They lost me at "You don't own what you buy," and (my favorite), "The XBox One will cease to fulfill its primary purpose (most other devices call this malfunctioning) if..." Come to think of it, they lost me at a lot of things. I guess now we can actually hope that Project Im@s continues to stick with Sony.

... While I'd normally say that we should just wait until everything's known and make our judgments from there, they'd better have the persuasiveness of Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth put together to convince me otherwise at this point.

EDIT: Ranted, did I? Yeah, maybe stepped over a few bounds, but eh. Let's get food in my system, that'll make me feel better.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 08:20:33 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: June 15, 2013, 11:14:34 am »
Decided to play Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Gameplay's different comparing to Devil Survivor series, and another polemic choices (I chose the neutral ending as always). I think I won't play on the other options, due to possible... predictable endings.
And... decided to try playing Touhou series, beginning with Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. Well... veeeeery hard, and I was playing on normal mode. xD

Speaking of Animal Crossing, dramatic new Smash Bros. characters! Anyone excited for the best character ever, Wii Fit Trainer?

Well, I'm kinda... "what the... o_o" about that. And Megaman in the new SSB... only that way to revive him.

pichupal

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: June 18, 2013, 12:37:17 am »
Added.

Friend Code: 3153-3823-5984

I friended a whole buncha random people, but I have no idea what they're thinking, so we don't go to each others' towns.  Best friending seems like overkill.

Yeah. Some of my actual friends are best friends in the game and we can co-ordinate visits and stuff, but it's harder for all these random people unless I randomly open my gate... Hopefully I'll be able to visit someone who will tolerate my random Idolmaster outfits.

Well, I'm kinda... "what the... o_o" about that. And Megaman in the new SSB... only that way to revive him.

I think if Nintendo can actually get people interested in Wii Fit Trainer of all characters, they're doing something right, lol. Sort of excited not just to see fan-favourites, but any surprise characters that will show up in the game.

I'd say that this is probably going to be Megaman's most successful outing for a long time - he just couldn't catch a break with Capcom.

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: June 18, 2013, 12:47:45 am »
Yeah. Some of my actual friends are best friends in the game and we can co-ordinate visits and stuff, but it's harder for all these random people unless I randomly open my gate... Hopefully I'll be able to visit someone who will tolerate my random Idolmaster outfits.

Why not Heattokun?  He showed me a ton of his outfits.

I can see you're on right now.... wanna come over?  It's raining in my town... can't catch a goddamn coelcalanth.  Then again, I'm starving to death... I want to go get pizza.  I can leave my 3DS running though.

Cien Laguoire

« Reply #2157 on: June 18, 2013, 04:49:20 am »
Practicing for an event in Forza 4.

I'm proud to say I managed a sub-8 minute standing start lap time in my Porsche 997 GT3, which is better than most of my competition, it seems. ;D I might still mess around with a 993 GT2 I have to see how it fares.

Lucky5

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: June 19, 2013, 06:25:19 pm »
I recently finished The Last of Us, and I have to admit I thought those high ratings it was getting was an over exaggeration.
I will now on the other hand retract my previous opinion of the game and give it my own score of 9.5/10.
Off to New Game+ once I work up the courage to fight clickers on Survivor...
Bad experiences... bad experiences...
Hibiki=Sound
Haruka=Far away

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: June 19, 2013, 07:38:41 pm »
I need to play more Forza.  Let's do some Fujimi Kaido drifting in Hummers sometime.