Username: Password:

Author Topic: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)  (Read 387446 times)

satty

• Producer
  • Haha, time for best Tank Witch
    • View Profile
Re: Games, Games, GAMES!! (Besides iDOLM@STER, of course XD)
« Reply #1515 on: January 20, 2012, 07:29:36 am »
Well, when I get home, I'm gonna start playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Can't right now because I only have 10 minutes before I have to leave for school.

Which S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game are you playing? I could help, even though it's been a while since I played it.

Also, been playing the Metal Gear Solid HD collection. Man, I remember being able to sneak around people in MGS2, and now I couldn't....and Peace Walker is taking up too much of my time.

Edit:
And I'm kinda excited about Resident Evil 6. Seems like the story will be spread out between characters. But I'm kinda sad that it strayed out far from its original roots. Oh well, I enjoyed RE4 and RE5, and I'm geared up for Revelations.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 08:29:00 am by satty »
--Under Construction---

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1516 on: January 20, 2012, 11:04:12 am »
I honestly wasn't expecting RE6, but it's almost the entire year before it comes out...

And I've just been playing Hyperdimension Neptunia now, prepping for the 2nd one at the end of February.

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: January 20, 2012, 04:08:20 pm »
I honestly wasn't expecting RE6, but it's almost the entire year before it comes out...

And I've just been playing Hyperdimension Neptunia now, prepping for the 2nd one at the end of February.

How are you liking it?  I set it aside and never picked it up again after suffering the infamous recruitment bug.  I'm sitting on the sidelines for the 2nd until someone tells me it's actually good.

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: January 20, 2012, 04:28:22 pm »
I have been playing a few games lately. I have been playing Disgaea 4 again after a couple months off the game to finish off some post game stuff. I have also been playing Arcana Heart 3 which I downloaded off PSN. I like the all female roster in this game and is kind of similar to Blazblue.

Mind M@ster

• Producer
  • Hibiki 4 me ♥
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1519 on: January 21, 2012, 06:21:49 am »
How are you liking it?  I set it aside and never picked it up again after suffering the infamous recruitment bug.  I'm sitting on the sidelines for the 2nd until someone tells me it's actually good.
I personally love it right now since I love action RPGs much more. But it is still a mixed reviews game.

And the 2nd one is supposed to play similar to Eternal Sonata from what I've seen.

Reosaur

• Amami Haruka is MY top idol. ;D
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #1520 on: January 21, 2012, 06:59:36 pm »
I have been playing a few games lately. I have been playing Disgaea 4 again after a couple months off the game to finish off some post game stuff. I have also been playing Arcana Heart 3 which I downloaded off PSN. I like the all female roster in this game and is kind of similar to Blazblue.

Hah, I just finished the main game for Disgaea 4 two days ago and started on some post game stuff. Currently levelling Pleinair to be on par with the rest of my team... Then going to get to Mount Ordeals 4 since I hear that's the best grinding spot.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #1521 on: January 22, 2012, 07:29:47 am »
Weiss Schwarz Portable over Ad-Hoc Party occasionally, waiting for more than one friend to get it. Maining a Ryou variant deck. Admittedly, it could be a little more optimized, but I'm losing flavor at that point. Thinking about an Azusa/Haruka deck for casuals.

Demon's Souls, still. Just under halfway. PvP is just annoying to me right now, even when I win. Going for magical Moon weapons, except I don't have the shards. First run is actually turning out to be easier than I imagined.

Wanting to make near-top tier teams in Grand Knights History, so I'm picking it back up again. This one's coming State-side, I hear, and I'd recommend it without thinking twice.

And I've realized that I haven't played a game that came out recently on the PS3 or XBox 360 in a while.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 07:32:31 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

kaeru-P

• Apprentice
  • No need to grow those chihaya, Small bre-*SMACK*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: January 23, 2012, 03:37:31 pm »
Just curious any Umineko fans here, who is playing Ougon Musou Kyoku†Cross on the PC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdq86_WVzmo

Just wondered if anyone wanted a matchup or something online xD

blake307

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: February 03, 2012, 05:10:45 pm »
I have been playing Final Fantasy Xlll-2 for the past couple of days. I must say they made quite a bit of improvements from FF Xlll. It's a lot more open world and not as linear and they improved the story for this game as well.

Elixir

• View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: February 03, 2012, 05:50:44 pm »
Finished XIII-2, playing Oneechanbara Kagura and random Touhou Lunatic stuff on the side.

AbsoluteZero45

• Apprentice
  • Watashi wa Zero!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: February 03, 2012, 09:40:07 pm »
Picked up Soul Calibur 5.  It's pretty good, but the the AI can be a nightmare at times.  And the roster choice this time around feels a little lacking.  At least Ezio is a nice addition.

edit:  I was messing around in the create-a-soul mode to see who I could make.  I think she came out pretty good considering what I had to work with.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 12:01:00 am by AbsoluteZero45 »
XBLA/PSN:  AbsoluteZero45

PinoyCruger

• Producer
  • The Fabulous Silver Queen
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/RVPinoyCrugerAndaya
« Reply #1526 on: February 04, 2012, 02:30:36 pm »
I decided to re-played Tekken 5: DR and Tekken 6 for the PSP. God I miss to play these two games.
---FILIPINO PRIDE AND PROUD SINCE 1989---

THIS WEEK: This is THE IDOLM@STER, the idol game where Kachou Fuugetsu (Chihaya and Takane) gets a crazy-free lion dance.

Twitter: PinoyCruger

Me at Figure.fm

12/23 - Domo arigato, 765PRO!

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #1527 on: February 05, 2012, 06:04:13 am »
Playing Katawa Shoujo. Finished Emi's route (Got there with my natural choices on Act 1).

It's official. Like opposite sides of a magnet, I am drawn to cheerful, upbeat characters that makes me look old with my attitude.

What bothers me is that I checked the library, and there's one scene I haven't unlocked and I deduced that I have to go to that one scene and choose to go to Emi rather than talk to her mother. I had a preview of that and I don't think I could go on so I can't do that. Well, I reached the end of Act 4. I guess that matters as a good gameplay?

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: February 05, 2012, 07:02:56 am »
Been hacking away at Blazing Souls Accelate for the last month (terrible game, don't buy it).  Also playing a bit of Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power out of nostalgia.  Terribly busted AI, but good when you're in the mood to sack someone's castle.

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: February 05, 2012, 07:19:22 am »

I'm not much of a Toyota user, but I love this MR2 GT quite a good bit.

I haven't been playing Forza 4 much lately though.