Community > Wiki discussion

Wiki Design?

(1/2) > >>

nyachan:
I know in the old forum we had mentioned changing the wiki's logo as well as working out a theme/skin/whatever for the wiki. Like I said on the old forum, I'm up to make graphics if someone can help code the theme. And also, I do still have the logo I posted on the old forum if someone can help me upload it and use it on the wiki:

Trance Blossom:
I agree, the design is pretty lacking. I could help design stuff as well, I have photoshop (and know how to use it >:D)

Laburey:
Only Kaminos and Yunabeco can edit the logo. I made a simple one myself not so long ago and sent to Yuna, but I have no idea what happened to it after that.

Anyway, very nice if some members who don't do other wiki stuff would like to work on the design.

Drunken Watermelon:
In my opinion a logo is all that's needed, the current wiki layout is fine on the eyes.
nyachan's logo was good, no idea why it still hasn't been applied yet.

Laburey:

--- Quote from: Drunken Watermelon on August 13, 2009, 07:00:16 pm ---In my opinion a logo is all that's needed, the current wiki layout is fine on the eyes.
nyachan's logo was good, no idea why it still hasn't been applied yet.

--- End quote ---
I actually agree with you mostly there, that the wiki looks ok as it is. But as I understand it, the default appearance is still left for you to choose, even if a new layout is added.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version