Username: Password:

Author Topic: New iDOLM@STER Server  (Read 545 times)

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
New iDOLM@STER Server
« on: February 03, 2020, 09:18:44 pm »
Here lurks the Church of Baby Ohimechin! Enjoy a nice iDOLM@STER themed server where you can chat about your favorite idols, hobbies, games, anime/manga, sports, music, or just come by to hang out and have some fun.

What we have to offer for you:

•    Over 100+ roles from the various iDOLM@STER branches (OG, DS, ML, SC, SideM, and CG). Ask a mod or use the Roleypoly Bot to give yourself some roles.
•   Community Gaming - the server has community gaming such as Cards Against Humanity (using custom iDOLM@STER and anime decks) as well as Skribbl games.
•    Bots to play with - we have Pokecord and the WaifuBot for your enjoyment as well as the RythmBot so that you can groove to any music you wish.
•    Exclusive Streams - for iDOLM@STER fans I will be doing exclusive request streams for the server playing Stage4You on either THE iDOLM@STER One For All or THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage from my YT account.

Have we caught your interest? Then just click the link and become a part of us.

https://discord.gg/rZKeWCF
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 01:33:42 pm by Hime Idol »
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Verita V.

• Greenhorn
  • Forum plumber
    • View Profile
Re: New iDOLM@STER Server
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 02:08:59 pm »
Haven't heard anything lately.
Does that mean everyone here has moved to this discord server?

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 12:14:49 am »
Haven't heard anything lately.
Does that mean everyone here has moved to this discord server?

Anyone is welcome to join. Just as long as they follow the rules like any other Discord server.
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 08:23:04 pm »
After a day of heightened security, we have lowered it once more. We have a bot in place to stop all raiders and honestly stopping raiders is fun.  ;D