Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello~  (Read 94 times)

EmperorLiuBei

• Greenhorn
  • Mostly Unactive [Requester/Poster]
    • View Profile
Hello~
« on: March 02, 2019, 11:01:49 am »
Sorry, I accidentally deleted my hello thread. I will repost it, sorry about the mishap.

Country of Origin:  South Korea

=Q&A=

Q: Why did you join this site?
A: To request videos for Stella Stage. I am actually very grateful for the people who made them for me. I am also very grateful for the people who requested videos before me. Their videos inspired me to come to this site and request some of my own

Q: How did you get into idolm@ster?
A:  Weirdly, my im@s experience didn’t start through gameplaying or anime watching. I actually started knowing about it through watching streamers play Platinum Stars on Twitch. At first, I was like “Cool! Cute girls singing and dancing.” It was just mildly interesting at first. But after some time, I got to see Chihaya sing “My Song” and that still remains as a very vivid memory for me, and I still remember how that moment completely changed how I viewed the game up to that point.

Q: How much do you know about idolm@ster?
A:  Well to be honest, not too much. I’ve played Stella Stages and I’ve watched the anime. I do know all the original 13 girls and their voice actresses. Furthermore, these days, I am casually listening to CDs from Million Live and also searching for good live performances from the voice actresses. Unfortunately, I only know about a dozen characters from Million Live. Any other stuff from im@s, I don’t know at all.

Q: How much do you know about Japanese anime, manga, books etc.?
A:  Once again, not that much. I am not a hardcore fan of Japanese culture, mostly just a casual fan. Off the top of my head, anime that I have watched is “Ghost in the Shell”, “K-On”, “Steins Gate”. Also, I have really enjoyed the classic anime films directed by Miyazaki Hayao such as “Princess Mononoke” and “Spirited Away.” Finally, I have read almost all the novels (translated into either Korean or English) written by writer Murakami Haruki who is probably the most popular writer in Japan.

Q: What are you in to right now?
A:  I am casually studying Japanese at the moment. However, I am still a beginner and I am very poor at it. Thankfully, there was an official Korean translation for Stella Stage, so I had no problems playing that one. But that is not the case for a lot of stuff in im@s. I am also very interested in History and though I am basically interested in anything historic, if I had to pick just one era that I am specifically interested in, that would be Ancient Greece.

Q: Do you have any expectations from this site?
A:  Well, for the moment, I am not so sure what is possible. But the main idea is to help others and receive help back as well.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 11:15:24 am by EmperorLiuBei »