Username: Password:

Author Topic: Computer trouble  (Read 9648 times)

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
Re: Computer trouble
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2009, 07:45:36 am »
Uninstalled Firefox about twice, reinstalled twice.  Uninstalled/reinstalled Flash as well.
I even tested NicoDouga on Internet Explorer, and I have the same exact results.

The iDOLM@STER MAD World Service
The Gentlemen's Guide to THE iDOLM@STER

h4ataraxia

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2009, 07:58:16 am »

in this image
can you click コチラ and screenshot the page it takes you to?

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2009, 08:08:29 am »
The link brings me to the second image, which also gives information on how to reset cookies on IE/Opera/Safari.
Also, an instruction that tells me to uninstall/reinstall Flash.
After that is the instruction about Flash's Local Storage.
And at the end is how to fix the problem in Vista (not a problem there)

Copypasta:
動画プレーヤーが真っ白で何も表示されない
プレーヤーが表示されず動画が視聴出来ない場合、下記の方法をお試し頂くことで問題解決する可能性があります。

Cookieとファイル(キャッシュ)の削除

* Microsoft Internet Explorer
      Internet Explorer6の場合
      Internet Explorer6の「ツール」⇒「インターネットオプション」⇒「全般」⇒「cookieの削除」及び「ファイルの削除」を行って下さい。
      ※「ファイルの削除」の場合、「すべてのオフライン コンテンツを削除する」にチェックして「OK」を押してください。

Internet Explorer7の場合
      Internet Explorer7の「ツール」⇒「インターネットオプション」⇒「全般」⇒閲覧の履歴「削除」にて[ファイルの削除]と[cookieの削除]を行って下さい。

* Firefox
      「ツール」⇒「オプション」⇒「プライバシー」⇒Firefoxに(W)[履歴を記憶させる]⇒「Cookieを個別に削除」⇒「すべてのCookieを削除」⇒「閉じる」⇒「OK」を選択してください。
      「ツール」⇒「オプション」⇒「プライバシー」⇒Firefoxに(W)[履歴を記憶させる]⇒「最近の履歴を消去」⇒消去する履歴の期間「すべての履歴」⇒「今すぐ消去」⇒「OK」を選択してください。

* Opera
      メニューの「ツール」⇒「個人情報の削除」⇒「詳細オプション」を選択して頂き、下記項目へチェックを入れて削除ボタンを押してください。

・テンポラリCookieを削除 ・全てのCookieを削除 ・全てのキャッシュを削除 ・全てのタブを閉じる

* safari
      Cookieの削除:「ツール」⇒「編集」⇒「設定」を選択していただき、「セキュリティ」の「Cookieを表示」⇒「すべてを取り除く」を行ってください。

キャッシュの削除:「ツール」⇒「編集」⇒「キャッシュを空にする」⇒「空にする」を行ってください。

Flash Playerのアンインストールとインストール
現在のAdobe Flash Playerをアンインストールした後に、改めて最新のAdobeFlash Playerのインストールをお試しください。

Adobe Flash Playerのアンインストーラ

Adobe Flash Playerの最新版

その後、ログアウト→PC再起動→ログインをしていただき、動画の視聴をお試しください。

Flash Playerの設定変更
プレーヤーが表示されるはずの場所で右クリックを押してください。(Macの方はControlキー+クリック)
表示されたリストから、「設定」を選択して下さい。
Flashの設定画面が表示されますので、「ローカル記憶領域」にある「今後表示しない」のチェックを外すしてください。
設定後ページを再読み込みすることで、問題解決する可能性があります。

Windows Vistaをご利用の場合
Windows Vistaをご利用されている場合で、デスクトップフォルダの位置を変更している場合は、 [C:\Documents and Settings\(ユーザー名)\]のフォルダの中に、全角文字で[デスクトップ]と名前をつけた空のフォルダを作成してください。

lisondra22

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2009, 08:40:26 am »
Try installing Safari Browser then install Quicktime, Java and Adobe.
If this doesn't work.
Manually delete all your browsers folders and reinstall.
Also if you've seen a folder similar to Adobe Flash something delete it then reinstall.
If all of these doesn't work try rebooting your PC.
Have you tried browsing on Nico on other computers?
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4296652
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 09:20:53 am by lisondra22 »

h4ataraxia

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2009, 09:30:38 am »
all its really saying is to delete your cookies in the browser you use and enable them...
and to manually delete your cookies in your folder if you are running on vista
also to reinstall flash player

Benpc91

• View Profile
    • IMMWS
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2009, 01:46:37 am »
So, it somehow fixed itself.
Which I still find annoying, since I didn't know what caused that problem.

nikorai

• View Profile
    • Nick's personal page
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2009, 02:30:49 am »
Benpc91
I'm glad that your browser got back to normal again.

I once had a problem with logging in to a ftp-server though I input the details correctly. But then it started working by itself. So it sometimes happens so that you can't logically explain what's wrong.
Nick

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2012, 02:15:14 am »
I'm having a little trouble with Apple's Mail app.  When I click on the little plus button in the lower left corner of Mail's main window and choose "Add RSS Feeds" nothing happens.  The "Add RSS Feeds" item in the File menu doesn't work either.  There are working RSS feeds in this app already, I just can't add new ones.  Recently I did a clean install of Mac OS X 10.7.4 (Lion) and perhaps I botched the process of transfering Mail's data from my old home folder.  To get it working again I tried quitting and relaunching Mail, and I tried restarting my computer.  I also repaired the permissions on my startup volume.  The Genius Bar at the Apple store tried using fresh preferences files and then they tried a fresh Mail folder (in my home folder's Library), neither of these allowed me to subscribe to new RSS feeds.  They suggested trying an archive and install of the OS, but I declined that option because it's so much work to configure all the settings on a computer after doing a fresh install of the OS.  In the newer OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Apple's Mail app has no RSS functionality at all, so I should probably switch to a different RSS reader anyway; but little problems like this bug me because they could be a sign of a larger problem, so I'd like to fix it.  Does anyone have ideas on how to fix this?  By the way, the AppleCare coverage on this machine has already expired, so I can't call support.

chikorita157

• わたし、気になります!
    • View Profile
    • Chikorita157's Anime Blog
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2012, 02:27:41 am »
I'm having a little trouble with Apple's Mail app.  When I click on the little plus button in the lower left corner of Mail's main window and choose "Add RSS Feeds" nothing happens.  The "Add RSS Feeds" item in the File menu doesn't work either.  There are working RSS feeds in this app already, I just can't add new ones.  Recently I did a clean install of Mac OS X 10.7.4 (Lion) and perhaps I botched the process of transfering Mail's data from my old home folder.  To get it working again I tried quitting and relaunching Mail, and I tried restarting my computer.  I also repaired the permissions on my startup volume.  The Genius Bar at the Apple store tried using fresh preferences files and then they tried a fresh Mail folder (in my home folder's Library), neither of these allowed me to subscribe to new RSS feeds.  They suggested trying an archive and install of the OS, but I declined that option because it's so much work to configure all the settings on a computer after doing a fresh install of the OS.  In the newer OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Apple's Mail app has no RSS functionality at all, so I should probably switch to a different RSS reader anyway; but little problems like this bug me because they could be a sign of a larger problem, so I'd like to fix it.  Does anyone have ideas on how to fix this?  By the way, the AppleCare coverage on this machine has already expired, so I can't call support.
Since Mountain Lion kills RSS support in Mail, I highly suggest installing a separate RSS reader application such as Reeder or Netnewswire.

On exporting the RSS feeds from Mail into a new RSS Reader: http://jeffreysambells.com/2010/06/23/exporting-mail-app-xml-feeds-to-google-reader

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2012, 02:46:32 am »
Since Mountain Lion kills RSS support in Mail, I highly suggest installing a separate RSS reader application such as Reeder or Netnewswire.

On exporting the RSS feeds from Mail into a new RSS Reader: http://jeffreysambells.com/2010/06/23/exporting-mail-app-xml-feeds-to-google-reader

Thanks; looks like that's what I'm going to have to do.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2014, 05:46:45 pm »
I'm having trouble accessing project-imas over my home internet connection. :( Other sites work fine, though. I tried resetting my router and it didn't help. I also tried restarting my Mac, but I should've realized that the problem isn't with my Mac because my iPhone couldn't access project-imas through my home internet connection either. Is there anything else I can do to try to remedy this? I can access project-imas using my Mac by tethering it to my iPhone's 3G connection, that's how I was able to make this post.

Edit: The problem has gone away on its own.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 11:47:22 pm by altuixde »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2015, 09:02:52 pm »
Does anyone know how to copy PSP savefiles from one memory stick to another while preserving the dates associated with them? I can't use Sony's Media Go software because I don't have access to a Windows PC. I don't want to use the PSP's Saved Data Utility because that only transfers one savefile at a time, which would take a long time. Copying the savefiles by hooking up my PSP to my Mac via USB and then dragging and dropping them changes all the dates of the savefiles to the current time. Zipping the savefiles, then copying the zips to the second memory stick and unzipping them there doesn't work either. Copying them using cp -p -R in Terminal doesn't work either. I even used an app to change the creation and modification dates of the copied savefiles and their folders, and that still didn't produce the desired result. I'm copying some of the files from a larger memory stick to a smaller one, and the total contents of the larger stick is more than the smaller stick will hold, so I can't do a block level copy using Disk Utility. Well, that's what I've tried, is there anything else that might work?