Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hellow...!  (Read 904 times)

Infinity870

• Greenhorn
  • Faia Emburemu!
    • View Profile
Hellow...!
« on: February 12, 2019, 06:45:54 pm »
Hello! I'm new to this forum, I'm kinda new to this kind of forums to be honest...

Personal Info:

Sex: Male.
Hobbies: Playing games (Mostly Fire Emblem!), Anime/Manga, shitposting, drawing (I try...)

=Q&A=

Q: How did you come across this site?
A: I... Even I don't know how! Incredible...

Q: Why did you join this site?
A: Hmmm... I'll be honest, to make some requests... ^^"

Q: Do you play it?
A: I already played Million Live! Theater Days and SideM: LIVE ON ST@GE!

Q: Do you wish you could play it? (Ignore this part if above answer is "Yes")
A: I wanted to play the ones from PS4, since I have one, but like, yare yare, I don't want to make things that take time to play the games.

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: I love all of them! But mostly...
765pro: Hibiki, Miki, Chihaaaya~!
for SideM = Jupiter trio!

Q: Why is your username "Infinity870"?
A: Well, Infinity because I was looking for nickname ideas and a friend just said "Infinito!" (Infinite in Portuguese), and I thought... Since "Infinito" is "Infinite", I tried Infinity! Because I liked it better than "Infinite" and "Infinito"
The 870, comes from an old nickname that was Bocao870, from PS3 era... I just took the 870 and used it again.

Q: What are you in to right now?
A: Uhh nothing, I guess...?

Q: What is your motto?
A: Overcome the challenge.

Q: What are you up to right now?
A: Hmmmmm..... I don't know...

Q: Do you have any expectations from this site?
A: I mean, if I can talk with people about Im@s here (As the forum name says...), I have good expectations!

=== Other Stuff ===

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.