THE iDOLM@STER > THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage

**✿❀FREE Request Filling Profile ~ Kimiko❀✿**

<< < (2/19) > >>

Kimiko:

--- Quote from: Verita V. on January 31, 2019, 01:05:59 am ---Well it seems like you're only missing one item from the whole inventory. Specifically, that one black dress from the "cosmic" category, レインポーズトリーム.
Maybe you should let others know that on the OP, that might make things easier for requests.

--- End quote ---

How would it make things easier if I then have to list up all DLC items I have? I like it that way and I never got complaints from people doing requests that it's to complicated for them, so I leave it that way

CrescentMoon:
Hello Kimiko! If it's still okay, can I make some requests?

Matane (St-09)
(Chihaya Azusa)
(CLE-119)

Fate of the World (St-19)
(Chihaya Azusa)
(CLE-123)

MUSIC♪ (St-01)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane)
(CUT-106)

CHANGE!!!! (St-17)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane Miki Yukiho)
(CUT-93)

99 Nights (St-19)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane)
(COO-10)

No audience for all. Long camera for CHANGE!!!! and MUSIC♪. I'd like to download the videos when posted.

Thanks SO much! <3

Kimiko:

--- Quote from: CrescentMoon on February 09, 2019, 07:10:40 am ---Hello Kimiko! If it's still okay, can I make some requests?

Matane (St-09)
(Chihaya Azusa)
(CLE-119)

Fate of the World (St-19)
(Chihaya Azusa)
(CLE-123)

MUSIC♪ (St-01)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane)
(CUT-106)

CHANGE!!!! (St-17)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane Miki Yukiho)
(CUT-93)

99 Nights (St-19)
(Chihaya Azusa Takane)
(COO-10)

No audience for all. Long camera for CHANGE!!!! and MUSIC♪. I'd like to download the videos when posted.

Thanks SO much! <3

--- End quote ---

please always check, which Items and Songs I have before making requests
I don't own Music or Matane, they are not standart songs in this game, only DLC, which I don't own (I listed the DLC songs I have above)
I could make them for you, but only if you donate the money for the songs, since they are expensive and I dont have the money for all songs. I only ever buy DLC when there is a discount going on and I can spare some euros

Fate of the World, Change!!!! and 99 Nights are no problem, I can do them
you will get the links to the videos either friday or saturday

CrescentMoon:
@Kimiko

Sorry about that. I wasn't aware that Music and Matane weren't standard in-game songs. (I actually found those songs on YouTube and liked them.)

Thanks for the ones that you can do! :-)

Kimiko:

--- Quote from: CrescentMoon on February 11, 2019, 03:08:13 pm ---@Kimiko

Sorry about that. I wasn't aware that Music and Matane weren't standard in-game songs. (I actually found those songs on YouTube and liked them.)

Thanks for the ones that you can do! :-)

--- End quote ---

No problem, but please double check before your next requests ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version