THE iDOLM@STER > THE iDOLM@STER Stella Stage

**✿❀FREE Request Filling Profile ~ Kimiko❀✿**

(1/19) > >>

Kimiko:

EDIT (06/03/2019): Given the circumstances I sadly have to add a thing I never wanted to... a blacklist. People on that list can never request from me, no matter which game

Sooo~

Current Request Status - Hiatus
Life is pretty busy now but I'll do my best to respond as quick as possible

Please Note!!!
These are free request, recorded using the share function of the PS4. If you don’t want to have that Stella Stage logo in the left corner of your videos, please go request paid videos from Hime Idol. She does have all the DLC and is recording using capture. She deserves to be paid for every video.
Also, I am only human! If I make a mistake in your request, you can tell me (as long as you are nice about it) and I will rerecord it. But if you shit on me for making a small mistake, I won't do that![/i]

Rules:

* Only 6 Videos at a time, once I am done with your requests, you can order more
* Request will be uploaded on Youtube, but if you want to download them, just say so and I will upload it to my drive. DOWNLOADS WILL BE DELETED WITHIN 5 DAYS. IF YOU DIDNT DOWNLOAD IT THEN, YOU HAVE TO REREQUEST
* You must use Setsunas Compendium:  http://765-pro.info/ss/
* Request using Items or Songs I don’t own will be ignored!
* Please post your request on the request thread: https://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2646.0/topicseen.html using @Kimiko, here or on my Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwhQ5La8t7zktbzr2ZftfKw
* You can also request videos featuring Shika
* Camera Angle is Auto (if you want Long, tell me so please)
* Lyrics are turned off as default
* If you don’t want to hear the audience, please state so!
* No Bursts!

•Since DLC is expensive, I don't have that many. More will follow in the future

Songs:
THE IDOLM@STER
Taiyou no Jealousy
Ohayou!! Asagohan
Aoi Tori
Mahou o Kakete!
Agent Yoru o Yuku
GO MY WAY!!
relations
Massugu
Watashi wa Idol ♥
my song
Kiramekirari
Start→ Star→
Tonari ni...
Kosmos, Cosmos   
Ippai Ippai
Kimi wa Melody
Overmaster - Shika only
THE IDOLM@STER 2nd mix
SMOKY THRILL
Honey Heartbeat
READY!!
Nanairo Button
Jibun REST@RT
CHANGE!!!!
Brand New Day!
Vault That Borderline!
Visionary
edeN
Machiuke Prince
Kimi*Channel
99 Nights
Thank You!
Happy!
The Live Kakumei de SHOW!
ToP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shy→shining
Acceleration - Shika only
Blooming Star - Shika only

DLC Songs:
Miracle Night
Amaterasu
Here we go!!
Shizuka na Yoru ni Negai wo…
Fate of the World
Kyun! Vampire Girl
Seisai Stepper
Matane

Medley: All of them

Stages:
All of them

If you want to help me get more DLC, of course you can donate, but it is not a must!
If you are interested PM me.

Also, sometimes I am streaming Stella stage on my second account
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKimikochan93
If you are interested just request during stream

Have Fun ;)

Kimiko:
Updated the List of Items and DLC songs I have

Verita V.:
Don't understand what are those screenshots about, but it seems like you have such a great collection of things.
I've checked your channel and find it surprisingly void of content...have you received any requests?

Kimiko:
those screenshots are for showing which Items I own, since I don't have all the DLC and to write a list would be a bit of a hassle

I did recieve some requests, but not that much. as you can see from the forum, atm it's pretty much dead, only a few members writing every other month

also, have you looked at my account where I stream or my request account, because me request account has a bunch of videos of stella stage, mirishita and deresute (Youtubes says over 100 videos)

KimikoP - Request Account
TheKimikochan93 - Stream Account

Verita V.:
Well it seems like you're only missing one item from the whole inventory. Specifically, that one black dress from the "cosmic" category, レインポーズトリーム.
Maybe you should let others know that on the OP, that might make things easier for requests.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version