Username: Password:

Author Topic: Faster Memory Accumulation?  (Read 209 times)

CV Magpantay

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Faster Memory Accumulation?
« on: May 29, 2018, 04:13:33 pm »
Which one gives you more memory exps? Promos or Performances (does the rank of the performance matter)? I tried before and got Haruka to max 5 memories after 11 paid rank a promos while doing 3-5 performances takes longer than that and i still have not gotten her to 5 memories even after using a whole season for performance. Does the performance (audition, live or fest) rank affect how much memory you get as during that season before i tried to aim for low level? (low rank performances for low exps and quintet performances when it is available.) Anyone that can help me with this, I'd be very much thankful!

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Faster Memory Accumulation?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 06:39:24 am »
It's been a long time since I played the game.  But, I felt doing promotions gave a little more increase in memory (maybe because it's just 1 idol) than performances (audition, live, festival).  I don't know if the ranking of the performances matters.

CV Magpantay

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Faster Memory Accumulation?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 06:47:08 am »
Well, Promo's does seem to increase memories more for a single idol as it targets one one idol while the audition and fest lower as it splits it to 3 idols while lives can increase 3-5 idols memories at once with all star lives all 13 idols memories and rank up fest 9 idols if you do all 3 rounds. Anyway, if you or any are interested. I Created a OFA playlist recently and will leave a link on the playlist below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLhmGhupFOA&list=PL-_EX_vMMS5p-w84CqsBkoWB1hgfXDWTi