Username: Password:

Poll

As title says, which Idol's Ex Episodes did you find the easiet?

Chihaya
1 (33.3%)
Haruka
0 (0%)
Hibiki
0 (0%)
Makoto
0 (0%)
Miki
0 (0%)
Yukiho
1 (33.3%)
Ritsuko
0 (0%)
Yayoi
1 (33.3%)
Mami
0 (0%)
Ami
0 (0%)
Takane
0 (0%)
Azusa
0 (0%)
Iori
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Which Ex Episodes Did you find to be easy for you?  (Read 327 times)

CV Magpantay

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Which Ex Episodes Did you find to be easy for you?
« on: May 18, 2018, 08:48:22 am »
Having recently finished all Chihaya's Ex Episode. It got me wondering which Ex Episodes other players/producers find easier than the others. This will be my 1st ever post that i had wanted to try so here it is. Feel free to vote and if possible, state the reason why you consider that Idol's Ex Episode as easier than the others and maybe offer advice if someone is having problem with a certain episode?

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Which Ex Episodes Did you find to be easy for you?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 09:19:17 am »
I don't remember if any were particularly easy, but i remember i had a lot of trouble with Ritsuko in either ex episode 2 or 3, i had to retry an event for 2 to 3 hours until all stars aligned and i could finally win it. I only had 4 hearts with her and her burst skill sucks when used as a solo burst.

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • STRICTLY A NORMAL HUMAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 11:35:51 am »
Voted for Yukiho since the moment her ex episode start she has the highest stat than other idol. Azusa is the hardest for me for s3 rank up since my luck is quite bad, never got to rank azusa to s3 since the omoide only restored once in every 3 try during fes with Leon.

CV Magpantay

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 06:17:02 am »
Well I did have problems with Ritsuko on her last Ex on episode 1 though maybe it's because I started going for rank S skills after getting her to S3 and finished the 1st episode ex set when she was only 34. Yeah, heard it becomes more effective if used in a trio. How about the Audition and Live? Did ya have any problem with her on those stages Naryoril.

Well, i had a smooth run on all 3 exs of Haruka's 2nd episode and had problem with only the last one so I guess those with after burst effect have an easier time going through their exs except festivals where a rival can disable the effect. If Azusa is hard, Iori will be harder as I had problem with her during her 1st episode's Live until I found out that i could press r1 as soon as it appears to get more chance to increase her voltage until I can burst before time ran out. I Believe those 2 will be the most problematic due to their luck based burst. Thankfully I'm done with both when they were only level 34s.

By the way, from the speed, I believe Haruka's 3rd episode will be easy as her solo dlc has the same speed as the songs I'm used too like Masterpiece and Dream.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 06:20:16 am by CV Magpantay »

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • STRICTLY A NORMAL HUMAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 08:06:51 am »
Only had problem with Azusa and never with Iori. Completed other ex story except Azusa without any difficulty, the only problem is it Azusa burst depend heavily on luck which i have a super bad luck while other mainly focus on strategy for higher score which i'm good at.

CV Magpantay

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 08:59:27 am »
I see, guess Azusa is the hardest of the 2 random idols then?

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 03:48:08 am »
For me the easiest was Yayoi due to her burst skill being the best in the game imo. The hardest was Azusa due to her extremely slow song and needing luck for her burst skill to activate.
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

CV Magpantay

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 07:59:13 am »
So true, she is quite useful as her burst increases all appeals after burst which works nicely with Azusa burst increasing the memory appeal points (and also seems to decrease the rival's voltage more) And then, if you pair both up with either Takane or Ami you'll get full voltage after trio memory appeal (provided you got a perfect burst before) Heck, she was the 1st idol of mine that got 5 memory even though Chihaya was my very 1st idol.

CV Magpantay

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2018, 07:02:50 am »
Wow! You were right! Yayoi's final ex was easy! Never needed to retry on the 3 previous exs before it and only had to retry once for her final ex!

CV Magpantay

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2018, 08:30:48 pm »
Finished Azusa's last ex in one try though I'm just luck i guess as her burst depends on it.

CV Magpantay

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2018, 05:35:40 pm »
Ritsuko was as hard as ever, hard to use memory appeals once Leon got 50k score to get a long enough lead to win. Discovered this after multiple tries.