Username: Password:

Author Topic: Stella Stage Request Thread  (Read 1608 times)

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Stella Stage Request Thread
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2018, 05:43:12 am »
@Hime Idol

Ok, I must confess. After seeing Mercelia's awesome videos, I have been tempted to come back and attempt to make some more. Hopefully this will be the last time for me :) Don't want to get too attached to singing and dancing girls.

Anyhow... Here we go.

SMOKY THRILL (St-14)
(Takane Makoto Hibiki)
(CUT-81)

MEGARE! (St-03)
(Takane Hibiki Makoto)
(COO-128)

Good-Byes (St-23)
(Makoto Takane Hibiki)
(COS-95)

Alright the videos are ready. Once payment is received I will upload the video to YT and give you both links.
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

EmperorLiuBei

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2018, 08:28:33 am »
Alright the videos are ready. Once payment is received I will upload the video to YT and give you both links.

Thank you. I have sent the payment :)

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2018, 04:35:06 am »
@EmperorLiuBei

Well I recorded the videos but I see that you deleted your post so I deleted the videos. If you want them you'll have to re-request them.