Username: Password:

Author Topic: AnhP , nice to meet you.  (Read 45 times)

AnhP

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
AnhP , nice to meet you.
« on: April 15, 2018, 09:37:28 am »
Hi , i'm AnhP !
Nice to meet you.

I'm kind of new in the Producer's Team , I'll do my best !
I'm from France and to be honest my english isn't good and my japanese is near of null , sorry for that.
My first meet with Im@s was Idolmaster 2 (with a evil version :-(), i played some hours but was too lost and abandon quickly.

I've play a little bit to 3 Im@s Mobile game but not really hardly (i will say in cumulative time about 60 hours).

Finally i recently (December 2017) took the train of Idolm@ster Platinum Stars (late you say ? :o) with a really cheap imported limited version and i'm actually chasing for the platinum trophy (i'm far far far from it ahah).

Actually this forum helped me a lot about the looting system , but i have again tons of question about this opus ^^.

Last week i ordered Idolm@ster STELLA (late again ? nooo ... well ok ...) but it will take some time to find the way to my producing studio ^^.
So i choiced to join this community hoping to be able of non-useless comments :).

My P.S. Main is Miura Azusa \o,

Well ... this close my producer introduction, may we let's shine our idols .

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: AnhP , nice to meet you.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 09:38:18 am »
Welcome

It's always nice to see another European P, it feels like im@s is finally slowly coming to Europe as well. I'm from Switzerland btw.

To be honest, i wouldn't go for the platinum trophy in Platinum Stars, in particular i wouldn't go for the trophies that require you to get all the S rank costumes as well as the one for getting all songs to rank 10. I spent over 200 hours in the game and i'm still far from getting these trophies. After getting all girls to S rank is a good place to stop with Platinum Stars and switch to Stella Stage imo. The platinum trophy for all other imas games than Platinum Stars is much more reasonable to get.

AnhP

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: AnhP , nice to meet you.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 10:14:01 pm »
Hi Naryoril, thanks for your greeting :).

Yeah i've read a lot about this frustrating loot system , but i'm kind of a completionist so i guess i can't do anything but trying.
The kind of people who was collecting gatchapon in shenmue ^^'.

Actually i've loot only 3 Gold Boxes (and 3 accessories on it ^^) with about 69 hours (probably not more than only 20-25 played, i'm used to do several things in same time).

I plan to play both P.S. and Stella Stage in parallel.

You're right ! I waited too long hoping for an at least English version.
And seeing the VR thing on store made me sad ^^'.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:16:05 pm by AnhP »