Username: Password:

Author Topic: Are there any translations for the talk tracks on the iM@S CDs?  (Read 2973 times)

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
Are there any translations for the talk tracks on the iM@S CDs?
« on: October 09, 2011, 05:34:56 pm »
Are there any English translations for the talk tracks on the iM@S CDs?  The talk tracks are fun to listen to even without a translation, but I'd really like to know what they're saying!

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any translations for the talk tracks on the iM@S CDs?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 01:12:27 am »
Are there any English translations for the talk tracks on the iM@S CDs?  The talk tracks are fun to listen to even without a translation, but I'd really like to know what they're saying!
So far I only found this...
Ellie's Drama Track
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 01:42:38 am »
Thanks Clear Blue.  Video translations like that one are nice because the lines are timed to the audio, so it's easier to follow along. :)

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 06:14:39 am »
A group called Namassuka has done a bunch of translations! :D

Edit: Some of the translations are in .smi format. Here's one way to play these on a Mac: Use VLC, choose Advanced Open File from the File menu, click Browse and choose your audio file (the talk track); check the box next to Load Subtitles File and click Choose, click Browse, choose the .smi file. Once the audio starts playing, choose one of the Visualizations from the Audio menu; the translation should now be visible.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 07:37:34 am by altuixde »

TheBluePhone

• Woo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 05:01:03 pm »
http://www.yukipo.com/
This site has a BUNCH of translated imas stuff, including SP.

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 10:15:24 pm »
Could somebody tell me what happened with Azusa, Chihaya, Yukiho, Haruka, Ritsuko and Iori in Scene 06 - Extra stage 2 drama CD, please?

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 11:16:37 pm »
Could somebody tell me what happened with Azusa, Chihaya, Yukiho, Haruka, Ritsuko and Iori in Scene 06 - Extra stage 2 drama CD, please?

Is this what you're looking for?

Edit: Oops! Looks like this is just the first three chapters (out of six).
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:20:06 pm by altuixde »

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 12:39:21 pm »
Is this what you're looking for?

Edit: Oops! Looks like this is just the first three chapters (out of six).

Thanks! Maybe someone can at least provide a summary?

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 02:51:12 pm »
Thanks! Maybe someone can at least provide a summary?
For some reason 765pro is turned into a maid cafe and the idols aren't very good at being maids so Producer gives them magical headbands which transform their personalities. Ritsuko turns into a sexy onee-san, Iori turns into a little brother trap, Yukiho turns into an oujo-sama, Chihaya turns overly moe, and Haruka is either yandere or secretly sadist I forgot which. Of course this ends up with all sorts of comedic problems and in the end the cafe is closed and Producer seemingly arrested. Then when he gets back to the office it's a tea shop and it's implied it's going to happen all over again. Producer is often on the bad end in the comedy related skits, more so than even Puchimasu's at times, one of the more extreme examples being him losing most of the idols who go off to marry a foreigner named Andy. There's also another interesting example from those drama CDs but I think that surprise is something worth finding out yourself when the time comes.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 05:28:35 pm »
[spoiler] My producer name is Andy P[/spoiler]
I get lucky with the idols!?
Awesome.

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 07:51:09 pm »
For some reason 765pro is turned into a maid cafe and the idols aren't very good at being maids so Producer gives them magical headbands which transform their personalities. Ritsuko turns into a sexy onee-san, Iori turns into a little brother trap, Yukiho turns into an oujo-sama, Chihaya turns overly moe, and Haruka is either yandere or secretly sadist I forgot which. Of course this ends up with all sorts of comedic problems and in the end the cafe is closed and Producer seemingly arrested. Then when he gets back to the office it's a tea shop and it's implied it's going to happen all over again. Producer is often on the bad end in the comedy related skits, more so than even Puchimasu's at times, one of the more extreme examples being him losing most of the idols who go off to marry a foreigner named Andy. There's also another interesting example from those drama CDs but I think that surprise is something worth finding out yourself when the time comes.

Thank you! :)

kasu_nyan009

• Greenhorn
  • A Makoto fag who has a lot of questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2017, 03:57:00 pm »
yow. I'm a bit out of date here. Also looking for some Makoto CD Drama traslations
so far I only have:
>朝の連続ぷちドラマ みんなできゃんぺーん -真とまこちーへん- (Petit IDOLM@STER Twelve Campaigns Vol. 4)
>THE iDOLM@STER Birthday Commemoration Project Vol. 9 Makoto Kikuchi Drama CD "Hare Tokidoki Kumori Godai Kaze, Ato Hare"
>THE iDOLM@STER Drama CD Scene.01 ~Yukiho Hagiwara & Makoto Kikuchi Compilation~