THE iDOLM@STER > THE iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars

Official Survey

<< < (2/3) > >>

mariokirby:
Well, it’s a big disappointment there was much less communications in this game compared to the previous games.  The concerts are still pretty good, so there’s something they did a good job on.  (It could use more outfits).

However, I will give credit to the fact that there’s still communications and touch scenes that exist.  I mean, I was really worried they would take out producer’s personal relationships from the game just to market to fans from other idol franchises/rhythm games.  Thankfully, this wasn’t exactly the case, because the whole bonding and developing a relationship is something that was present since Im@s 1 and it’s something that the im@s fans love very much.  It’s just I wish they added more communications in this game.

Obviously, I just started playing the game.  So, there might be more things I like or dislike, but I’ll save that for later.

Q19: How likely would you purchase the next iM@S game?

Q20: What features would make you look forward to the next iM@S game?

I maybe reading too much into the question, but I feel this question is telling us that they won’t improve Platinum Stars and will just work on the next game.  I mean, I was hoping they would release EX episodes/communications or something to make up for the lack of it.  But, I’m inferring from this question they probably won’t do that since why add stuff now when you could just put it in the next im@s game.  I don’t know. Everything seems like a mess.

TechiP:
filled it, mostly was my complaint about the game mechanic, and praises to the visual lol , i really hope they really consider the feedback though

Then you get the wallpaper as a bonus ! , that was a long survey

Hime Idol:
Anyone have a proxy server to access the survey. Tried on my Japanese PSN account and it won't let me access it. Still knows I'm in the US.

Nakiame:

--- Quote from: Hime Idol on August 31, 2016, 03:04:56 am ---Anyone have a proxy server to access the survey. Tried on my Japanese PSN account and it won't let me access it. Still knows I'm in the US.

--- End quote ---
Try SoftEther VPN.

Naryoril:
huh? i did it from my european desktop PC without any issues.

--- Quote from: mariokirby on August 30, 2016, 06:38:03 pm ---
Q19: How likely would you purchase the next iM@S game?

Q20: What features would make you look forward to the next iM@S game?

I maybe reading too much into the question, but I feel this question is telling us that they won’t improve Platinum Stars and will just work on the next game.  I mean, I was hoping they would release EX episodes/communications or something to make up for the lack of it.  But, I’m inferring from this question they probably won’t do that since why add stuff now when you could just put it in the next im@s game.  I don’t know. Everything seems like a mess.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, i think you are reading too much into it. The DLC for platinum stars is most probably already completely planned out and already in the works, so i doubt they planned to used this survey for the DLC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version