Username: Password:

Author Topic: DL Lives  (Read 22699 times)

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: DL Lives
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2016, 07:31:23 pm »
The 5th DL Live's outfit and accessories look awesome. I might just spend some money on p-drops for this one.

Did end up spending $107.98 and had an extra 10,000 yen from the last DLC left over. Ended up dropping the earrings, necklace, and anklet (even though I really wanted the bracelet more than the anklet). They all look awesome and the outfit is amazing. This is what I expect out of the DLC and DL lives.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 10:34:50 pm by Hime Idol »
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Adz0086

• Apprentice
  • Hibiki's English name is Sound
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2016, 09:56:27 pm »
Hopefully this starts a trend for namco releasing worthy dlc's ^

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2016, 12:52:38 am »
my guess is that there will be 1 DL live with a new costume and 2 with a recolor for each catalog (or maybe 1 and 1), where the new costume matches one of the DLC songs from the corresponding catalog. For the first catalog it was I Want (DL live 1), and the one from DL live 4 matches Overmaster.

But the new costume really is awesome:
It looks like a blue and black version of Hibiki's Beyond the Stars costume (plus some other changes, but it's clearly inspired by it), has +3 omoide appeals, 7k full combo bonus, trio burst 2 and +10% on all rewards
Btw: it can be used for all events that call for genki musume type costumes.

@Hime Idol: What are the skills of the accessories?

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2016, 03:29:58 am »
my guess is that there will be 1 DL live with a new costume and 2 with a recolor for each catalog (or maybe 1 and 1), where the new costume matches one of the DLC songs from the corresponding catalog. For the first catalog it was I Want (DL live 1), and the one from DL live 4 matches Overmaster.

But the new costume really is awesome:
It looks like a blue and black version of Hibiki's Beyond the Stars costume (plus some other changes, but it's clearly inspired by it), has +3 omoide appeals, 7k full combo bonus, trio burst 2 and +10% on all rewards
Btw: it can be used for all events that call for genki musume type costumes.

@Hime Idol: What are the skills of the accessories?

Using Google Translate for the names. Sorry for the messy/incorrect translations.

Headpiece: スターイヤリングジェミニ (Star earrings Gemini) - Rank A - Charge Lv1 (チャージLv1)
Bodypiece: スターネックレスヴァルゴ (Star Necklace Varugo?) - Rank A - Drive Duo (ドライブデュオ)
Armpiece: -don't have yet- from official website: スターブレスキヤンサー (Star Bracelet Cancer) - Rank A - Charge Lv 2 (チヤージLv2)
Legpiece: スターチャーム リエス(?) (Star Charm Riesu?) - Rank A - Chain Bonus 100 (ヂェイン ボーナス100)

I think they're named after zodiac constellations/astrological signs. The earrings are Gemini, I'm guessing the necklace is Virgo, the bracelet is Cancer, and the anklet maybe Aries if I have the wrong katakana for it?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 04:45:40 am by Hime Idol »
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2016, 03:36:47 am »
Body is Virgo and the leg is Liesse or something (typo?)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 03:39:22 am by ChocoCats »

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2016, 03:42:34 am »
Body is Virgo and the leg is Liesse or something (typo?)

If you put the whole thing together スターチャームリエス it translates as Star Charm Li es
It seemed to make better sense with the space put in  スターチャーム リエス - Star Charm Riesu

I don't know though. Google translate can be funny about stuff.

suzushinayuriko

• Witness my true power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2016, 05:10:36 am »
If you put the whole thing together スターチャームリエス it translates as Star Charm Li es
It seemed to make better sense with the space put in  スターチャーム リエス - Star Charm Riesu

I don't know though. Google translate can be funny about stuff.

You have a typo. The name on the website is スターチャームアリエス, which is "Star Charm Aries".

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2016, 06:46:27 am »
Yeah, Aries is what I expected.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2016, 06:52:56 pm »
The next DL live starts on Thursday

http://idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=22893

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2016, 11:02:23 pm »
Moo.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2016, 04:57:21 am »
For the new catalog, the one that has Kyun! Vampire Girl, where do I get the P-Drops? I checked on the PSN and in the store tab in-game, and I can't find them anywhere, and I haven't gotten them yet. ;A;
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

Nakiame

• Hibike, Hibiki!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2016, 07:47:15 am »
For the new catalog, the one that has Kyun! Vampire Girl, where do I get the P-Drops? I checked on the PSN and in the store tab in-game, and I can't find them anywhere, and I haven't gotten them yet. ;A;
If you are looking for those free p-drops, then you get them as a separate DLC from JP playstation store.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2016, 08:52:17 am »
If you are looking for those free p-drops, then you get them as a separate DLC from JP playstation store.

That's the thing, I went on to where you can see and buy the DLC, but when I got through the catalog it doesn't show them. ;A;
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2016, 05:03:44 pm »
Next DL Live is coming up this Thursday. And it's another mediocre recolor this time. At least the accessories look cute.

http://idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=23510

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2016, 06:55:28 pm »
Next thing you know it'll be recolored accessories.

Oh well, our bots will eat it up. Om nom nom nom.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3