THE iDOLM@STER > THE iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars

Translated trophy list

<< < (3/3)

Rin:

--- Quote from: Hinatax01 on August 19, 2016, 11:21:14 pm ---Maybe the Valentine's chocolates are tied into the trophy for seeing all of the affection scenes?

--- End quote ---

How do you mean? The main way to receive the gifts is through the girls actually handing you them, though you can get them from training. Still, I've seen every one of them hand me a gift and didn't get a trophy. Unless you're referring to some other scene?
I guess you're referring to the scene after you get them to five hearts. I can't really imagine why they'd make the Valentine's Day gifts be related to those, since they already take a good deal of time for anyone not speedrunning the game. If one did get all the scenes before getting all idols to five hearts, it'd seem like a coincidence, anyway.

Naryoril:

--- Quote from: Hinatax01 on August 19, 2016, 11:21:14 pm ---Maybe the Valentine's chocolates are tied into the trophy for seeing all of the affection scenes?

--- End quote ---

No, that trophy is about the scenes you in the evening every time you get an additional heart. Maybe the valentine scene is also necessary (although i doubt it), but it would still mean you only need it from one girl. I got that trophy on the evening where Yukiho reached 5 hearts, and i still haven't got the valentine chocolate of half the girls.

Unless you mean a different one, then please write the japanese name of the trophy here.

Zephyrantes:

--- Quote from: Naryoril on August 07, 2016, 05:24:21 pm ---Get all non DLC songs to Legend status (playing them 200 times, not counting magazines)

--- End quote ---

I can confirm magazines do count towards this goal since I practically spammed We ALL (30 play count) magazines to unlock it. The description only says to get them to legend status and does not care what you do as long as all non-DLC songs are unlocked and leveled to legend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version