THE iDOLM@STER > THE iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars

List some things you've noticed in Platinum Stars that people may have missed.

(1/7) > >>

Miki Fan:
List some things you've noticed in Platinum Stars that people may have missed.

- If you don't press anything at the title screen, it will take you to a concert where it introduces the idols as they are performing.

-The Timing Adjustment in this game is called "Rehearsal" and it will additionally show the idol doing some dance as you are pressing circle.

-You can actually pause in the middle of a concert and can choose to restart if you messed up.  You don't have to wait until the song is finished or have to go to the PS4 menu.

-The lip-syncing during the songs has improved more when compared to other idolmaster games.

Naryoril:

--- Quote from: Miki Fan on August 06, 2016, 10:54:58 pm ----Idols' breasts actually bounces during the concerts.

--- End quote ---

This was already in OfA, take a look at M@sterpiece...

Anyway, this is something i didn't notice myself, but someone brought to my attention and i think it's a really neat detail:

The light of the PS4 controller changes color according to who is your leader, but only on stage.

Okayu:
The ranking system from OFA was slightly expanded upon and moved to part of the in game menu instead of the main menu. You can now view top PVs by leader idol fan count. Although note if it's a DLC song you don't own it won't show the full video.

Miki Fan:

--- Quote from: Naryoril on August 06, 2016, 11:56:11 pm ---This was already in OfA, take a look at M@sterpiece...

--- End quote ---

Oh, You're right. I have a bad memory.  I will correct my post.

iTiffany21:

--- Quote from: Naryoril on August 06, 2016, 11:56:11 pm ---This was already in OfA, take a look at M@sterpiece...

Anyway, this is something i didn't notice myself, but someone brought to my attention and i think it's a really neat detail:

The light of the PS4 controller changes color according to who is your leader, but only on stage.

--- End quote ---

You can change it during lives and S4Us by pressing the R2 and L2 buttons. The colors cycle through depending on who's currently on stage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version