Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars Gameplay Thread  (Read 56799 times)

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars Gameplay Thread
« Reply #330 on: October 11, 2016, 07:03:22 am »
Just something to point out.

Certain situations where memory appeals are limited (like outfit give no extra memory appeals or you're early into the game) and/or no type requirement outfit (no 3x omoide appeal), then sometimes use better to use the 100 combo bracelet rather than the trio appeal accessories.  You might get a few extra points that way.

Nani

« Reply #331 on: October 13, 2016, 04:46:52 pm »
Hey everyone! My game arrived too late, maybe, but... :P
What is the fastest way to get the 5th heart? ;-; and in which rank/lvl/omoide/wtv did you get it? I still don't understand the way you get them orz. I know it's a pain to get the 5th but still I'd appreciate some tips!
I'm dying to get the DL live costumes but I can't EX Clear the last live yet... Maybe I'll have to get my idol up to the rank A first... :P I still gotta farm 300k more fans for my Miki to try rank A.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #332 on: October 15, 2016, 04:01:45 am »
Well things are going back to grim again. Been on a four day "drought" of not landing at least one gold present. Total time the CronusMax ran over the course of those four days was about 55 hours.  :-\

Just need the body and leg accessories from the sixth and the outfit from the eighth and I can move onto getting the last two S-Ranked outfits I don't have (the Live Kakumei S-ranked version and the Lawson orange tracksuit-thing with a skirt).

Why Namco? Why does the drop rate have to be soooo low? And why does my luck just have to suck?  :'(
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

ZechsM

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 15, 2016, 04:31:52 pm »
In the last 2/3 days, zero gold present drop for me too, i think it's not a coincidence and i miss only Aurora Diva and Present Heart outfits for platinum

ZechsM

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 16, 2016, 05:01:47 pm »
Hey everyone! My game arrived too late, maybe, but... :P
What is the fastest way to get the 5th heart? ;-; and in which rank/lvl/omoide/wtv did you get it? I still don't understand the way you get them orz. I know it's a pain to get the 5th but still I'd appreciate some tips!
I'm dying to get the DL live costumes but I can't EX Clear the last live yet... Maybe I'll have to get my idol up to the rank A first... :P I still gotta farm 300k more fans for my Miki to try rank A.
The only way to boost heart level gaining a little, is to eat valentine chocolate, a present by your main girl in february event
You should reach 5 hearts during the long way to S rank, at that time omoide and burst should be at maximum too and your idol around lv 70/75
Some DL lives need at least Level 70 and over to be cleared, because you're forced to use very bad outfits
To make things a little easier, reach legend with Kiramekirari, the best scoring song for trio

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 18, 2016, 04:19:27 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC6ZHqhFxDM
New song is LOBM, with Futari no Kioku and Here We Go!! (whoa) as additional songs.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #336 on: October 18, 2016, 04:41:40 am »
New song is LOBM, with Futari no Kioku and Here We Go!! (whoa) as additional songs.

lol L・O・B・M is an old song that's been around since SP.  ;)
http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/L%E3%83%BBO%E3%83%BBB%E3%83%BBM
I'd appreciate any help anyone has to offer. The games and DLCs are very expensive and I'd really appreciate whatever you guys can send. My PayPal.Me link: paypal.me/HimeIdol

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #337 on: October 18, 2016, 04:51:21 am »
Dear journal,

It has been six days without a gold present. My resolve is starting to breakdown. I'm not sure how much more me or the CronusMax can keep going. I'm hoping within the next day or two a gold present will find its way to us. I'm not sure how much longer we can go on.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:31:48 am by Hime Idol »

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 18, 2016, 08:47:06 am »

It's official, my dreams came true. Here We Go!! is back!

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 18, 2016, 05:05:41 pm »
lol L・O・B・M is an old song that's been around since SP.  ;)
http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/L%E3%83%BBO%E3%83%BBB%E3%83%BBM
Nah, I knew that, I just meant it was the new "main" song for this catalog.

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #340 on: October 18, 2016, 05:51:18 pm »
Dear journal,

After seven days a gold present has finally dropped. It may only be one but it has renewed our hopes. We just need one more accessory from the 6th DL Live and the outfit from the 8th and we'll be caught up. The drought may now be over and gold presents may become bountiful once again.

ZechsM

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 21, 2016, 12:17:01 am »
New patch seems to make P-drops useful, finally
2 gold presents in 3 lives
Now i'm missing only Aurora Diva

suzushinayuriko

• Witness my true power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 21, 2016, 11:37:51 pm »
Here we go is back!! I'm so happy, now if only some of the older songs like Taiyou no jealousy and Aoi Tori would return...

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 21, 2016, 11:44:37 pm »
I truly look forward to seeing Azumin's take on Here We Go.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Hime Idol

• Ohimechin is life!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #344 on: October 26, 2016, 03:59:52 am »
Well I don't know if I'll return to a YouTube channel or not when I get back from vacation. I've received 2 DMCA strikes in the past 2 days. Without access to my laptop I cannot counter the strikes until I get back on Saturday. Unfortunately if I receive just one more strike my account will be suspended with possible termination. Here's to hoping my channel can survive 4 more days without me there to save it.  :'(
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:06:50 pm by Hime Idol »